[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sia3 said: @ruzikie
Initially it was that guy (I dunno his name) who is supposed to play Hwi Kyung while Park Hae Jin plays Jae Kyung.
But later on the production team switched him and got the current Jae Kyung instead.
I really need to learn their names... sigh~

sia3 said: @ruzikie
Initially it was that guy (I dunno his name) who is supposed to play Hwi Kyung while Park Hae Jin plays Jae Kyung.
But later on the production team switched him and got the current Jae Kyung instead.
I really need to learn their names... sigh~

Guest bunni3fly

Tue Linh Nguyen Le said: bunni3fly said: Hi Chingus!!! Our couple for the stars has made it to the registered participants on Soompi's Valentine's Day contest. Calling out everybody to contribute an entry here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

EDIT: We need only ONE entry.. but let's all contribute by putting our minds together/doing suggestions etc.. we can do it on shipper's thread if this is Off Topic here..
DMJ & CSY shipper's thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021844/do-min-joon-kim-soo-hyun-cheon-song-yi-jeon-ji-hyeon-you-who-came-from-the-stars#latest

Please see rules here... :)
melkimx said:
Hi shippers! Thank you for participating in our Valentine's Day Shippers' Paradise contest, and for your passionate response! 23 teams have registered to participate. It's time for the first round, so let's begin!

Round 1: The Introduction
Round 1 will be an introduction round. Basically, this is where you let everyone know who your couple is. Imagine that you are introducing your couple to a friend who has never heard of them. You might tell that friend who they are, how they met, and in general, just try to show why they're awesome. 

Post format:

• Couple's name and nicknameThread URLIntroduction and couple biography
Rules:
  • Each team will have
one post only in this thread. The only replies allowed in this thread are the entries. You may not use this thread to ask questions, spazz, support your couple, etc.[*]You can include as much text as you want and up to four image files. The image files can be whatever you like -- photos, fan art, profile write-ups, a timeline, etc. 
[*]No videos will be allowed in this round.[*]You can edit your post as much as you want for the next two days. No edits will be accepted after Thursday, February 13.
All rules must be followed in order for the entry to be considered valid. We will disqualify any entry that does not follow the rules.

Fans can vote even if the entries has not been completed, or they can wait until the editing have been completed to take a look at all the entries before voting. 

Finally, the staff is well aware that shippers are a very passionate community! We will take a hard stance against anyone who uses secondary accounts to vote more than once, or anyone who flags another couple's post in an attempt to remove the entry from the contest.

Good luck and may the best couple win!

@sakura11111 - I've not quoted any pictures. The pic of the two guys from the book shop was an original screen cap as "done by me" - I think you must be referring to someone who quoted the photo after me. Please read back and check - I'm a friendly person, but I do not like being scolded for something I didn't do. peace ♥☮

So the written preview says I get see the hot brother again. I can't believe Ahn Jaehyeonhe is 27 btw he looks way younger. Missed him last episode. Hope this time around he'll patch things up with his dad. He's always keeping himself away from his family's nonsense, fuss... problems on the surface, punches and mockery being his first aids. Dunno...I wanna see more of him from the inside. The show has been delicate and generous enough to me to show the in and outs of many characters, Do maniga's heart wrenching crying scene as one. I wanna see the show doing the same with Yon jae-yaa.

Archived