[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest CaroleL1430293378

watched the preview for few times (thanks to those who captioned it), and i guess we can get a good night sleep :-)and wait for the episode tomorrow :-)

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP 16 preview finally! Thanks for sharing the link and the screen caps! :D Seems like our CSY is getting adjusted to having an alien namchin now. lol :) But gosh those sweet moments aren't from dreams anymore right? Right? [-O<
I'm happy for our DMJ and CSY, however my heart is breaking for HK as well. Anyway I can't wait for the episode 16!

OMOOOO OMOOOO THE PREVIEW IS OUT !!!!!!!
OMOOOOO OMOOOOOO BED SCENE
OMOOOO OMOOOOO OUR ALIEN IS SICK AFTER CHANGING THE SALIVAAAA
OMOOOOO OMOOOOO OMOOOOOO MY MIND,.MY HEART,MY BRAIN,MY NOSE ARGHHHHHHHH MY FEELS IS EVERYWHEREEEEEE OMOOOOOO OMOOOOOO OMOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET ME BANG MY HEAD AND TELL ME IT'S ONLY A DREAM AAAAAAAAAA :(( :((

I've promised to be good until the drama ends. After watching the preview, I became more sure to be good, not only until the drama ends, but until a very very long time lol. OMG, they are sharing the same bed. Saliva is a really important thing lol, it can bring us to see this intimate scene. This is what Do Min Joon dreamt when he was sick and imagined while being jealous about Song Yi-Hwi Kyung. I'm crazy now. Btw, why don't they include Jun Ji Hyun to promote this drama to my country (Indonesia)  :( Will it be possible for them to promote this drama together? I really want to see their continuous off-screen chemistry (trying to forget that Jun Ji Hyun is married)

a2wWWpc.jpg
JYKPoZj.jpg

ARGGGGGHHHHHH SOMEBODY TAKE ME TO THE HOSIPTAL
MY HEART ALREADY BEAT 450 RPM ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE BED SCENE THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FORRRRRRR
HISSS LONG LEGS !!!!
HIS LONG HAND !!!
HIS ABS !!!!
HIS EYES !!!!!!
HIS LIPSSSS !!!!!!
Arggghhhhhh, this nose is bleeding too much for this sweet preview
ARGGGHHH :(( :(( :(( :((

@sia3 ありがとうございました :*
You're the best dear. Love youuu :*

Guest krcodai

ayronics said: SY is that kiss with me or that girl?
YJ: you stayed that his place one whole night?
SY: it's not that situations that you are thinking about!
MJ: why did ask me to come
SY: because I miss you!
Reporter can you clarify your affair with the chaebol?
SY : cos I like MJ I have made you miserable
SY: DMJ now I have you by my side
MJ anniversary and all I wanna do everything. Whatever Csy want to do let so it together in the future

Guest sandralopez

23 hours more for the episode 16, i cant wait, really i love this drama is my favorite with nice guy, and i love to kim soo hyun and jun hi hyun <3

Archived