BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #SUGA|AgustDTour #V_JinnysKitchen #JiminFACEisComing #jhope_on_the_street #YoongiBirthdayIsComing]

Happy Birthday, Yoongi.

Credit to the artist

p.s Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.  I'm not sure why, but suddenly I become a new member haha.  So I will not be able to post more after this.  Enjoy Yoongi's birthday later.  

Spoiler

You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

@partyon

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #SUGA|AgustDTour #V_JinnysKitchen #JiminFACEisComing #jhope_on_the_street #HappySUGAday]
8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Happy Birthday Yoongi.

Happy birthday to our lovely Yoongi! :yay:

@the_sweetroad @rocat @Ameera Ali @confusedheart @agenth 

8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

p.s Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.  I'm not sure why, but suddenly I become a new member haha.  So I will not be able to post more after this.  Enjoy Yoongi's birthday later.  

What in the world?!?!?!?! :scream: How can you suddenly be a new member when you've been a member since 2016?!?!? And how is your Friends of Soompi banner gone?!?!? Did someone remove it?!?!?!!

yoongi-shocked-suga-shocked.gif

ctto

@Lmangla sweetie still has hers.

Tagging @gm4queen @ferily @SC2019 @liyahsbutterfly Can you see anything special about @YongZura⁷ chingu's profile? Shall I alert Admin about it?

• Love 4
  • Blob 2

The brothers had fun just like us:

Spoiler

@partyon and @ferily please do.  I appreciate your help. :glasses:  It happened 2 days ago when I saw the word "edited by..." at the end of the post.  Friend of Soompi was supposed to last for 3 months only because of that one special event that we did years ago (same as @Ameera Ali and @larus if I'm not mistaken) so I'm fine with that but to be a new member and then have limited post hmmm that's not cool.   I even have to delete my old messages since it was considered full haha.

ctto

• Awesome 1

@YongZura⁷ Being a new member should persist for about a month if I remember correctly, before you become a regular member. So rest assured it will only be temporary even in the worst case scenario.

@ferily Will contact Admin and Helpdesk about this issue. Hopefully they can help speed up the process.

EDIT: Have contacted Admin / Helpdesk about it. I hope they can help!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Friend of Soompi was supposed to last for 3 months only because of that one special event that we did years ago (same as @Ameera Ali and @larus if I'm not mistaken) so I'm fine with that but to be a new member and then have limited post hmmm that's not cool. 

It has to be a problem with your account. The admin has to see what it has happened because, definitely , you are not a new member. Yes, I still the Friends of Soompi badge after that event. I really hope everything is resolved for you.

• Love 2

Thank you, everyone, for your help and concern. I can see I'm back as the OG :glasses:  Due to personal matters, I'll be on and off, so for the ARMYs please check the original resource from all BTS accounts for any current updates.  We always have a lot of content on our plate :

The nearest release is RM's collab with So Yoon, Jimin's album FACE, and SUGA's concert (US all sold out,  waiting for ASIA region now), please stream Hobi's "On The Street" too.  We are also able to see j-hope's version soon on a show.  Be aware of V's featured on Jinny's Kitchen every Friday plus JK's spontaneous mini-concert ;) on WeLive. Last but not least Jin's visit on and off Weverse while serving his duty since December 2022 (see how time flies)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin

Concept photo HARDWARE version

FqyT5_VXwAAF-VT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FqyX1MQaMAQ3Il2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FqybhbnaMAE03JX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #SUGA|AgustDTour #V_JinnysKitchen #JiminFACEisComing #jhope_on_the_street]