[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

almost 2 weeks ill try to find where mina's about...she doesnt even updated her blog n she doesnt have any twitter acc. n meanwhile lee hongki is everywhere....suddenly on 25th she appeared with hongki..arghh tht made my day!!Hongki arrived frm japan at 5 am in the morning in the evening hes shooting with mina till night the next day he appeared on the hello talk show with his co star tht baek something girl..he looked sleepy,tired but certainly look happy??kekekkee...mybe becse he'd met his wife after two weeks been separated?*delusional mode is on* n i try CSIing on the day after these two met..as usual i cant find mina..n oh i wish i could read chinese or korean because there some fans who are really good on stalking him,she followed him everywhere n  she even took pic on hongki's back!LOL!!but bcause i couldnt read korean to understnd her tweet i try google trans..n the result is a joke!!kekekeke..but on the trans there is a word we got married..i wonder what her questions to him..*and wht can i understnd tht fan had a conversation with him n hongki asked her to watch his movie but she asked about we got married??ahh hate google translation!! >:P

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancy

hehe  :D Took me a while but I found the mv of Mina was in with Hongki friend JGS  :P 
I'm not sure if this is the full mv of it or just the cut scene of Mina & JGS?

Guest myyma

pripri001 said: @myyma silly Jonghun. Hongki forever will be his ;____;tumblr_mnc51ehjAD1qd3wtyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mgi7n8sUcN1qgy82wo1_500.gif

i sense some Seunghyun Juniel shipper here :)). but he was married to SukChun hyung... :))tumblr_mnfup1Quy91r8l91eo2_250.gif

Guest dewi23

viyra said:

I agree - and I guess I posted somewhere in another site that Hongki's proposal went over the top.  With his nice voice and nice accompaniment from Jong Hoon, it was complete.  Mina wasn't expecting that ring - she didn't have to ask for it.

BTW, since Hongki  gave her a ring for the proposal, did he give her another ring at the wedding?  Seems like it though.

@lilyfebi m so agree jaejin is 'in love' with his hyung-su nim ^^ therefore i upgraded jaejin as my bias in ft island. lol. so sad his musical is in july instead of june.
i prefer the cnblue date to be part of filming cox i want to have a peek what they are doing. kekekke.
i don't mind jongki bromance though. i watched jonghyun mnet scandal and from there i am very sure jonghyun sooner or later will find his mrs. right too <3 or he already found her *run from jonghyun fangirls*

dewi23 said: viyra said:

I agree - and I guess I posted somewhere in another site that Hongki's proposal went over the top.  With his nice voice and nice accompaniment from Jong Hoon, it was complete.  Mina wasn't expecting that ring - she didn't have to ask for it.

BTW, since Hongki  gave her a ring for the proposal, did he give her another ring at the wedding?  Seems like it though.

Guest dewi23

mrsrosan80 said: same rings.the one with big diamond..engagement ring same with the wedding ring..i guess it looks spectacular when he puts on mina's finger on tht wedding ceremony..but  isnt it the actual wedding ring is really simple?i think the actual wedding ring almost similar to hongki wedding ring..thts y mina's wear two rings on her finger

Guest Sarbox

dewi23 said: viyra said:

@sarbox

i like the term delusional daramji. the alliteration is cool.

-------------

anyway i am still upset over the fact he din wear the ring during the 2 PCs. one when he was in navy blue suit and another in striped black and white suit. why hong ki why? but the bright side of it, i see him as the man of the house going out to make money by making a movie. yaaaaa.... so man.

lilyfeb said:

@sarbox

i like the term delusional daramji. the alliteration is cool.

-------------

anyway i am still upset over the fact he din wear the ring during the 2 PCs. one when he was in navy blue suit and another in striped black and white suit. why hong ki why? but the bright side of it, i see him as the man of the house going out to make money by making a movie. yaaaaa.... so man.

Guest myyma

lunamaisara said:
ilovepda said:
Somebody in YT commented that our couple seems to be always together off-cam, as opposed to the other couple (no offense meant). It seems to be true. In the Ep 8 Making Film videos, when Mina was being interviewed and she said she was drunk, guess who was standing near her?  Nampyeon, of course! 
At first, I thought it was one of the guests because several people were wearing red at that time but Hongki was the only one wearing a long red coat. 
This reminded me of Ep 7 Making Film videos when they were also filmed off-cam. Seems the cameraman saw them together and immediately rushed to their side.

At first, Hong Ki was unaware that they were being filmed. He was all smiles, making cute faces and someone in YT said he asked Mina if she feels awkward with all his friends around.:
See how his expression changed in a few seconds after he become aware of the camera:
They sure do stick with each other like glue! lol  

PS This is my first time posting with screenshots/images so please pardon any error. For the love of our couple, I had to un-lurk.

myyma wrote: » lunamaisara said:<br />
<br />
<br />
ilovepda said:<br />
<br />
Somebody in YT commented that our couple seems to be always together off-cam, as opposed to the other couple (no offense meant). It seems to be true. In the Ep 8 Making Film videos, when Mina was being interviewed and she said she was drunk, guess who was standing near her?  Nampyeon, of course! <br />
At first, I thought it was one of the guests because several people were wearing red at that time but Hongki was the only one wearing a long red coat. <br />
This reminded me of Ep 7 Making Film videos when they were also filmed off-cam. Seems the cameraman saw them together and immediately rushed to their side.<br />
<br />
At first, Hong Ki was unaware that they were being filmed. He was all smiles, making cute faces and someone in YT said he asked Mina if she feels awkward with all his friends around.:<br />
See how his expression changed in a few seconds after he become aware of the camera:<br />
They sure do stick with each other like glue! lol  <br />
<br />
<br />
PS This is my first time posting with screenshots/images so please pardon any error. For the love of our couple, I had to un-lurk.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
yeah i do agree.. i noticed it too and was about to comment the same thing.. sometimes i thought this couple wasn't that aware of the camera.. they always seen together during the breaks and it seems the world just belong to them.. heehee ~ and to add on your list is the scene when they were shooting wedding pictures on the boat.. when hongki playfully put his chin on her shoulder. he seems unaware of the camera, but mina knew the camera was directed at them and she's doing some aegyo to overcome the embarassment i think.. once hongki knew there is camera, his expression suddenly changed..! haha caught you there hongchan!<br />
<br />
and min's expression is certainly not as bright as the other guests.. i really wonder what she had on her mind..<br />
oh this is not related to our daramji couple.. but i saw seunghyun sitting next to juniel (again) and they shared blanket.. they looks good together thou..haha~<br />
btw, thanks @dancy for opening this thread.. love it! feels like home here.. ~ :x <br />
<br />
<br />
"he seems unaware of the camera"this is totally wrong there wasn't one camera alot of cameras with 20+ staff, so obviously he knows there are cameras filming him, something I know about him that he doesn't care about cameras, he will do what ever he wants if there is a camera or not that why there are Minki shippers, it is not from a show only, it becouse how hongki treats her after that show & the skinship between them when ever they met especially on music show & backstage he will hug her, put his hand on her shoulder. Hongki is pro in skinship especially if he is comfortable with that person.

myyma wrote: » lunamaisara said:<br />
<br />
<br />
ilovepda said:<br />
<br />
Somebody in YT commented that our couple seems to be always together off-cam, as opposed to the other couple (no offense meant). It seems to be true. In the Ep 8 Making Film videos, when Mina was being interviewed and she said she was drunk, guess who was standing near her?  Nampyeon, of course! <br />
At first, I thought it was one of the guests because several people were wearing red at that time but Hongki was the only one wearing a long red coat. <br />
This reminded me of Ep 7 Making Film videos when they were also filmed off-cam. Seems the cameraman saw them together and immediately rushed to their side.<br />
<br />
At first, Hong Ki was unaware that they were being filmed. He was all smiles, making cute faces and someone in YT said he asked Mina if she feels awkward with all his friends around.:<br />
See how his expression changed in a few seconds after he become aware of the camera:<br />
They sure do stick with each other like glue! lol  <br />
<br />
<br />
PS This is my first time posting with screenshots/images so please pardon any error. For the love of our couple, I had to un-lurk.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
yeah i do agree.. i noticed it too and was about to comment the same thing.. sometimes i thought this couple wasn't that aware of the camera.. they always seen together during the breaks and it seems the world just belong to them.. heehee ~ and to add on your list is the scene when they were shooting wedding pictures on the boat.. when hongki playfully put his chin on her shoulder. he seems unaware of the camera, but mina knew the camera was directed at them and she's doing some aegyo to overcome the embarassment i think.. once hongki knew there is camera, his expression suddenly changed..! haha caught you there hongchan!<br />
<br />
and min's expression is certainly not as bright as the other guests.. i really wonder what she had on her mind..<br />
oh this is not related to our daramji couple.. but i saw seunghyun sitting next to juniel (again) and they shared blanket.. they looks good together thou..haha~<br />
btw, thanks @dancy for opening this thread.. love it! feels like home here.. ~ :x <br />
<br />
<br />
"he seems unaware of the camera"this is totally wrong there wasn't one camera alot of cameras with 20+ staff, so obviously he knows there are cameras filming him, something I know about him that he doesn't care about cameras, he will do what ever he wants if there is a camera or not that why there are Minki shippers, it is not from a show only, it becouse how hongki treats her after that show & the skinship between them when ever they met especially on music show & backstage he will hug her, put his hand on her shoulder. Hongki is pro in skinship especially if he is comfortable with that person.

plus i think hongki would not treat mina as he treat min..first because hongki respect mina eventho she is only his virtual wife but i sensed tht he now(will someday to actual wife)treat his wife with respect love and responsibilities,second mina is different frm all the girls tht he met before,what iam afraid is tht he cant show his true self because of the line between wife and husband..arghh to complicated actually..between reel and real..if thy fell in love either she fell in love with the husband hongki or the real hongki..*delusional mode on*but for now lets spazz out the moment tht we have untill the epsod 15..

Archived