[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovepda

Somebody in YT commented that our couple seems to be always together off-cam, as opposed to the other couple (no offense meant). It seems to be true. In the Ep 8 Making Film videos, when Mina was being interviewed and she said she was drunk, guess who was standing near her?  Nampyeon, of course! 
2pu0k6h.png

At first, I thought it was one of the guests because several people were wearing red at that time but Hongki was the only one wearing a long red coat. 
2vn4f0y.png

This reminded me of Ep 7 Making Film videos when they were also filmed off-cam. Seems the cameraman saw them together and immediately rushed to their side.

1gozzn.png

At first, Hong Ki was unaware that they were being filmed. He was all smiles, making cute faces and someone in YT said he asked Mina if she feels awkward with all his friends around.:

309lwza.png

See how his expression changed in a few seconds after he become aware of the camera:
au9h07.png

They sure do stick with each other like glue! lol  

PS This is my first time posting with screenshots/images so please pardon any error. For the love of our couple, I had to un-lurk.

ilovepda said:
Somebody in YT commented that our couple seems to be always together off-cam, as opposed to the other couple (no offense meant). It seems to be true. In the Ep 8 Making Film videos, when Mina was being interviewed and she said she was drunk, guess who was standing near her?  Nampyeon, of course! 
At first, I thought it was one of the guests because several people were wearing red at that time but Hongki was the only one wearing a long red coat. 
This reminded me of Ep 7 Making Film videos when they were also filmed off-cam. Seems the cameraman saw them together and immediately rushed to their side.

At first, Hong Ki was unaware that they were being filmed. He was all smiles, making cute faces and someone in YT said he asked Mina if she feels awkward with all his friends around.:
See how his expression changed in a few seconds after he become aware of the camera:

PS This is my first time posting with screenshots/images so please pardon any error. For the love of our couple, I had to un-lurk.

Minah wrote: »missauditor said:<br />
checking in! should we call ourselves hongmina shipper as squirrel? wow 36 visitors!
My vote for Squirrel Couple coz in episode 7, they happy with the nickname ^^ :x
lilyfeb wrote: » Yo. Shall we call ourselves daramji? Lol. Then I am a goguma and a daramji. Lol!

lunamaisara said:
ilovepda said:

@twinkystar

I heard abt the seunghyun and juniel same guitar teacher thing so I think he is more of an oppa. Since the rest of the ft island does not seem very caring towards her, seunghyun seems to want to take care of juniel. I think jaejin and seunghyun totally are fans of the couple though. Lol.

And yes I agree - hongki (like yong) seem to wear their heart on their sleeves and I dont think it is 'bcos of the variety show'. Their reactions are daebak. I love it.

And suk chan hyung has completely validated our feelings. That their beautiful eyeship hints to something real. Not just a show.

So for now I am totally of the belief that they are enjoying dating now in the show. They dont know what the future holds but for now they are basking in the opportunity to date in public. maybe bcos they are celebrities, they can take it a day at a time for now. Lol.

I think mina is actually very loving of our hong. It can be seen in daily gestures and looks. She totally was flirting (subtly - thats y we call her classy) from their first meet. She seems to be able to pull hong in when necessary. Their chemistry is palpable - the type where they can end each other's sentences, and understand what they are laughing about on an inside joke without explicitly stating what they find funny. Totally in love.

Sorry about being cheesy but I read somewhere that someone famous said -

Love is a healthy balance of respect and lust.

And thats what I feel that the two feel about each other.

Hong keeps saying he is usually not like how he is with mina. I hope he continues to respect her and things will totally be ok.

Guest myyma

twinkystar said: lunamaisara said:
ilovepda said:

Guest Sarbox

The picture of Mina and Hongki spotted at CN Blue concert is part of WGM filming.  They were wearing their white mic.
I love how Hongki's friends who attended the wedding couldn't differentiate real vs. reel wedding.  If they felt like watching a real wedding, imagine how we felt as audience?  It appears that we are not the only delusional daramjis! 

Guest myyma

pripri001 said: some people said they went to CNB concert after the filming, some people said the CNB concert date was the part of the filming.. i'm confused :| BLLezXACcAIcHGD.jpg

@pripri001

your gifs are the best!!!

mina does look a bit drunk in the last few gifs. hahaha. cross-eyed at some points - kyeopta!

@myyma

haish... so cnblue concert part of filming eh? lol. its ok. hong already said he find PDA thrilling. lol.

Archived