[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

Guest Sarbox

The picture of Mina and Hongki spotted at CN Blue concert is part of WGM filming.  They were wearing their white mic.
I love how Hongki's friends who attended the wedding couldn't differentiate real vs. reel wedding.  If they felt like watching a real wedding, imagine how we felt as audience?  It appears that we are not the only delusional daramjis! 

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myyma

pripri001 said: some people said they went to CNB concert after the filming, some people said the CNB concert date was the part of the filming.. i'm confused :| BLLezXACcAIcHGD.jpg

@pripri001

your gifs are the best!!!

mina does look a bit drunk in the last few gifs. hahaha. cross-eyed at some points - kyeopta!

@myyma

haish... so cnblue concert part of filming eh? lol. its ok. hong already said he find PDA thrilling. lol.

almost 2 weeks ill try to find where mina's about...she doesnt even updated her blog n she doesnt have any twitter acc. n meanwhile lee hongki is everywhere....suddenly on 25th she appeared with hongki..arghh tht made my day!!Hongki arrived frm japan at 5 am in the morning in the evening hes shooting with mina till night the next day he appeared on the hello talk show with his co star tht baek something girl..he looked sleepy,tired but certainly look happy??kekekkee...mybe becse he'd met his wife after two weeks been separated?*delusional mode is on* n i try CSIing on the day after these two met..as usual i cant find mina..n oh i wish i could read chinese or korean because there some fans who are really good on stalking him,she followed him everywhere n  she even took pic on hongki's back!LOL!!but bcause i couldnt read korean to understnd her tweet i try google trans..n the result is a joke!!kekekeke..but on the trans there is a word we got married..i wonder what her questions to him..*and wht can i understnd tht fan had a conversation with him n hongki asked her to watch his movie but she asked about we got married??ahh hate google translation!! >:P

Guest dancy

hehe  :D Took me a while but I found the mv of Mina was in with Hongki friend JGS  :P 
I'm not sure if this is the full mv of it or just the cut scene of Mina & JGS?

Guest myyma

pripri001 said: @myyma silly Jonghun. Hongki forever will be his ;____;tumblr_mnc51ehjAD1qd3wtyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mgi7n8sUcN1qgy82wo1_500.gif

i sense some Seunghyun Juniel shipper here :)). but he was married to SukChun hyung... :))tumblr_mnfup1Quy91r8l91eo2_250.gif

Archived