[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovepda

myyma

said:

lunamaisara

said:

ilovepda

said:

Somebody in YT commented that our couple seems to be always together off-cam, as opposed to the other couple (no offense meant). It seems to be true. In the Ep 8 Making Film videos, when Mina was being interviewed and she said she was drunk, guess who was standing near her?  Nampyeon, of course! 
At first, I thought it was one of the guests because several people were wearing red at that time but Hongki was the only one wearing a long red coat. 
This reminded me of Ep 7 Making Film videos when they were also filmed off-cam. Seems the cameraman saw them together and immediately rushed to their side.

At first, Hong Ki was unaware that they were being filmed. He was all smiles, making cute faces and someone in YT said he asked Mina if she feels awkward with all his friends around.:
See how his expression changed in a few seconds after he become aware of the camera:
They sure do stick with each other like glue! lol  

PS This is my first time posting with screenshots/images so please pardon any error. For the love of our couple, I had to un-lurk.

@pripri001 omo that's embarassing mistake. jonghyun is in cnblue *throw back jonghoon, drag jaejin to the corner* lol 
i also noticed min is blowing the candle. but that's fine with me. they are friend from 'oh my school' days? if u guys youtube search hongki and min, there's fan compiling and uploading their interaction during the show and other programme. but mina ftw! 

Guest dancy

@ilovepda haha I saw that too. Its was cutie how they hold hand during II hoon, gyiyomi. Same here too. I wonder why did Min also blow the cake....It look like Min forgot that they were on. ...Or maybe she was trying to help blow the candle? If you look at the cap she was kind of closer to the cake while Hong & Mina were faraway
Also I feel bad for Mina when Hongki was ask who pretty Mina or Hye - Kyo Song and he said Kyo Song. So sad. Mina and everyone said he could have lie but he can't lie. =((

Rewatch GWGM everyday is compulsory for me now....So addicted @-)  My heart fluttered everytime when they communicate with "that" tone.... (1) when Hongki spoke with Mina - ask her to come and see him = scene Jonghoon said they like a real couple (2) in the making eps 8 when they're in their jungle room.Theit tone..... :x :\"> :x =P~ Killing Me!!!

Wahhhh... I am so obsessed. I have repeated watching ep 1-8 so tdy I decided to repeat watch makings 1-8.

I had to second-guess a lot of the conversation that was going on. Am almost sure that the wgm staff totally was pranking hong before 1st meet. 1st was the staff telling hongki that the girl is not the usual type a man likes and not the type hong likes. Then I really thought the PD said something along the lines of hong like girls who talk w aegyo? Not sure but thats what I thought they were talking about.

And I realised the uncut Severely present was a lot more natural than the formal version. Its a lot smoother than they think... I think.

And I initially didnt catch the part where Jia and Min were also confused whether it was real or reel. I think hong is as confused because he keep saying it felt 'weird'... same as what those girls were saying. Lol.

Guest lucky120593

hello!! can I join you guys here and spazz together about this couple.. because they are slowly taking over my small heart with their cuteness..
I must admit that I'm not in the shipping state.. YET.. hahaha.. because I think it is still quite early for me to fall in love with them completely as a whole.. as for now, I like them both individually, (though I must admit that between the two of them, Mina is my bias.. that girl is just too cute.) and their overflowing cuteness is winning me over little by little...
I would love to see how their relationship progress in the future and see how it turns out.. 
MINA AND HONGKI FIGHTING!  ;);)

lucky120593 said: hello!! can I join you guys here and spazz together about this couple.. because they are slowly taking over my small heart with their cuteness..
I must admit that I'm not in the shipping state.. YET.. hahaha.. because I think it is still quite early for me to fall in love with them completely as a whole.. as for now, I like them both individually, (though I must admit that between the two of them, Mina is my bias.. that girl is just too cute.) and their overflowing cuteness is winning me over little by little...
I would love to see how their relationship progress in the future and see how it turns out.. 

lucky120593 said:

hello!! can I join you guys here and spazz together about this couple.. because they are slowly taking over my small heart with their cuteness..

im new here too .. lets  spazz together about this loving couple  :-*

Welcome!!! Lets spazz out together shall we??^_^

Archived