[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

minnie0103 said: To my fellow WY-SN shippers, we better enjoy every second of it now... because we will surely be the ones crying for Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang once the latter gets married to the Emperor. ;) 

Hi all ~ ♥
Even though I'm a TH/SN shipper I welcome the upcoming kiss (pluhleaaase let it be passionate for reals,even though it's a Sageuk) I really need to feel this implied deep love between WY and SN -- glances of admiration and face touching is too mild for me to accept that TaHwan will have to endure one-sided love for ALL his life.
And if Wang Yoo & Seung Nyang are fated to sacrifice their lives together for a greater cause/country (or even just to save one or the other) - I want to see the grand passion that binds them. Get Thee To the Ooo-La-La-Room!! STAT.
I'd much rather have that than repeated scenes of TaHwan attempting yet another failed kiss while his heart shatters. It's true his choices landed him where he is - and I don't mind him becoming a dark character in the name of unrequited love - but I won't accept:* him becoming evil on the level of El Temur* him readily accepting a pregnant Seung Yang and covering Wang Yoo's child being his own
Neither of these would make a bit of sense to me and I'd probably quit the show if the writer goes that loopy.
Additionally - I'm not at all a fan of a possible Wang Yoo baby storyline.There are too many things that would require complete character-transplants for it to play out...and if Seung Nyang were to get pregnant by Wang Yoo, then sleep with TaHwan to provide the child legitimacy -- then I have to say, I'd lose all respect for our Warrior Gal. 
So NO...please no. If there's a baby - just let it be Lady Park's (where is she by the way?) - and let Seung Nyang raise it as her own -- which was standard practice anyway.
Lastly - as we already know ~ in Kdramas - backhugs = instant pregnancy..."So, listen up Wang Yoo ~ you'd better give us a set of twins with this kiss!"  do it. :-*

Guest larabn

guys in case any weird typo or grammatical error is in my recapping today
forgive me lol cause I type so fast to be able to catch up with the episode
anyways I'm sure you got used to my typos and word errors in my posts all the time :))

@sally_b the worst baby plot would be that SY be with WY first and after a short while as Th concubine and find after that she is with baby and TH beliving with all the palace it's his and only she knowing it's WY but not telling for the sake of the child..hope they don't go with baby plot because they habe enought story and plos if they want to make the story without this type of makjag...still kinda hard to think they will take the step knwoing WY personality and SN more...he respects her too much to do it before mariagge looking at his character...

@Miky88 - RE: he respects her too much to do it before mariagge looking at his character..."
I completely agree with this - however I keep wondering how much of the book's framework will actually be used in the show. (wish I'd never known of it, because it keeps coloring my outlook - one of the few early spoilers I wish I hadn't read*) *not the book, but an article about it.
Generally I am enjoying the love triangle - all the push and pull - tossing an illegitimate baby in the mix just doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps Empress Dowager has some *not quite entirely infertile* incense? ;)

Guest orionbynes2010

I don't get why certain people who are against Th & Sn are blaming Th for the death of Sn dad. He was going to die no matter what and Th did what was best for the situation. He saved them all to fight another battle against Et.

Guest roshan90

@Miky88
The worst baby plot would be Kissing once before 3 or 4 episodes, and in the 5th episode saying the Girl is pregnant and suffered a miscarriage.. We all break our brains to know when did this happen?? *lookingatyouk2h*  :))
Just Kidding.

I am also against the Love Child Plot.. :-t  For the same reasons @Miky88 gave..
And also I am already having enough trouble analysing Which character is good Which person is bad.. I dont want the leads joining that category..

Guest anjshin

guys while you're all thinking of that oalala scenario,. isn't it SN is suppose to have her bathing scene first since WY is her jeonha if that will happen, wahahahaha1. hair down, 2. kiss scene and 3. lets go back to combing hair., LMAO =)) :)) :D

Guest hunterdd

sally_b said: Hi all ~ ♥
Even though I'm a TH/SN shipper I welcome the upcoming kiss (pluhleaaase let it be passionate for reals,even though it's a Sageuk) I really need to feel this implied deep love between WY and SN -- glances of admiration and face touching is too mild for me to accept that TaHwan will have to endure one-sided love for ALL his life.
And if Wang Yoo & Seung Nyang are fated to sacrifice their lives together for a greater cause/country (or even just to save one or the other) - I want to see the grand passion that binds them. Get Thee To the Ooo-La-La-Room!! STAT.

anjshin

said: guys while you're all thinking of that oalala scenario,. isn't it SN is suppose to have her bathing scene first since WY is her jeonha if that will happen, wahahahaha1. hair down, 2. kiss scene and 3. lets go back to combing hair., LMAO =))

:)

)

:D

@Miky88 - "Everything is moody,nation's rise or fall,only one  thing will stay the same...With TaHwan hair spray u will be like an Emperior..Only today we have bonus the eyeliner for a maximum Emperior Effect...Let Out the Emperior within u"
LOLZ!!! Let Out the Emperor .....omg.... laughed so hard. Thanks. :)

LOL I almost snorted tea out of my nose watching that pre-Show commercial with Sweet Sorrow singing about energy consumption with an "OOHLALA."  BWAHAHAHA is more like it!!!  :))

Strap yourselves in, kiddies -- it's going to be a bumpy morning! :P

Guest larabn

ET is carried on byoun soo's sleazy back
and SN and WY's men see this while SN asks WY about it
TH comes to ED's locked room and orders them to open the door
they go tell her what happened to ET
everybody is gathered in et's room when he wakes up coughing
and can't drink the medicine they're giving him
wow his son actually is caring and crying ....impressed by his feelings lol
Th is outside the room and when Bayan opens the door
he finds TH there unconscious
WY and SN discuss what happened when men start calling him outside of his room