[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

anjshin said: hoooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrraaaay EL TEMUR is still alive.,
at last.... the kiss scene,.=)) BTS, BTS, BTS....

=)) =)) =)) @larabn: see WY will comb SN's hair. <:-P

I think this episode has done it for me I'm dropping this show. As a TH-SN I simply can't do otherwise. As Irene Adler would say:"Know when you are beaten." And today the last straw of hope to which I was clinging like my life depended on it came loose as the bed scene is a loss of epic proportion. I don't mind premarital sex in my series, actually, I rather favour it but I expect some proper relationship development before that happens and despite 20 episodes WY-SN had barely any proper development at all. I've hated the child plot from the moment I read about it and even though TH is not perfect (not everyone can be WY, can they?) he certainly doesn't deserve to raise a child of other man as his own and have him inherit his throne. He deserves his own children with the woman he loves which I suspect won't ever happen for him now. I'm simply not such a sucker for punishment to keep my heart getting broken for the next 4 months like TH does - my poor puppy, there are still 30 full episodes of unrequited love for him :-S :-S :-SIt was nice hanging with everyone here for the last 2 months and reading your amazing comments >:D< . Enjoy the rest of the drama  :-h !!!

Guest redhazel

Woah I don't know what to say #-o

I'm not TH SN or WY SN shipper but I really hate this plot :-q

It's okay if they kiss, but make love? ANDWEEE :-q [-X

it's a sageuk anyway. It's supposed to be a conventional love story where they sleep together after they get married.

I hate WY now and I feel disappointed with SN :-w

If TH know about this and he still can accept her then I'll give him all my respect. It's not easy to accept someone who did this kind of mistake even if you really really love her :(

Okay, tonight I will crying for TH :(( :(( :((

And also with this move they make us pity the emperor even more! He's not evil and also very sincere with SN, he doesn't deserve to be treated like this by the writers... If it was someone like DanKiSe then it was all right XD But since TH is not hated and everyone knows she will marry him, it's like telling us: "Watch this poor guy" LOL

I think everyone is losing sight of the fact that this is in the Yuan Dynasty and they were far from adhering to today's standards.  Back then, a proposal was made via a trinket or other token of affection.  If the proposal was accepted, the trinket would be on display (that why Wang Yoo was having a nervous fit waiting to see if Seung-nyang would wear it).  If the trinket is on display, then they're as good as married -- there were no such things as wedding ceremonies in that day and age unless you were of the Emperor Puppy's rank.  Remember that Wang Yoo is a deposed king, so he is on a commoner's level and is following that dicta accordingly.  So I saw no problems with what transpired between SN and WY whatsoever.

Let's not have any flame wars in here, guys.  Please.  I implore and beg of you.  *on my knees*  [-O<

Guest anjshin

CherKell said: I think everyone is losing sight of the fact that this is in the Yuan Dynasty and they were far from adhering to today's standards.  Back then, a proposal was made via a trinket or other token of affection.  If the proposal was accepted, the trinket would be on display (that why Wang Yoo was having a nervous fit waiting to see if Seung-nyang would wear it).  If the trinket is on display, then they're as good as married -- there were no such things as wedding ceremonies in that day and age unless you were of the Emperor Puppy's rank.  Remember that Wang Yoo is a deposed king, so he is on a commoner's level and is following that dicta accordingly.  So I saw no problems with what transpired between SN and WY whatsoever.

Let's not have any flame wars in here, guys.  Please.  I implore and beg of you.  *on my knees*  [-O<

If i am not wrong, according to the novel, SN first night is with WY, not TH ... some one once post this information in earlier page.

I think TH really love SN, so it doesn't matter at all for the first night ... we can see how deep TH love in first episode, TH still have SN ...

As TH - SN shipper i am waiting for very sexy and good romance between SN and TH ... :x

Guest smoochysparks

I hope that horrible scene was just a nightmare or they just kissed but nothing really happened between SN & WY and the stupid writers were just stirring up our emotions and testing the waters to see how the viewing public would react!

i hate the child plot and now it seems the writers are going in that direction. and since they had to show that SN-WY slept together, i'm sure she'll be carrying a child now. Lp spent a night and she got pregnant and now it''ll be the  same with SN  ~X(