cherkell

Guest larabn

@illay
thanks dear, well 17.9 hmmmmm not as high as I expected
it got below 20 since the holidays....I hope it can get back on track
@CherKell
don't eat your laptop please, stay with us here
you can do what I wanna do whenever I'm mad at Imbc
is throw eggs at the screen while Imbc is on :))

I watched the BTS video ..... such a nice cast
I found a way to be with them
I will be the one who wipes the extra lipstick of our JJM and JCW
omo wait that sounds bad doesn't it :)
undo undo........no that is not what I meant at all :))
or is it :))
SN is going to kill me with her arrows then
specially after the kiss between her and WY  :))

Guest yummysushi123

Engagement pin?!? Wang Yoo declared his love for Seung-yang and she accepted it?!? 
Does this mean they're lovers? I mean, I feel sad for Tahwan but still........HOORAY!!! :)
Seung-Nyang deserves to be happy and Wang Yoo is a great guy. I'm cheering for both of them!!! :)
But for some odd reason, I feel like something tragic is gonna happen to the two soon...........hope not....

Guest larabn

I forgot to say something thanks a lot for the ost for yesterday's ep
finally an ost for TH and SN
this drama has been very successful with it's choice of ost
every ost is greater than the previous one
I've been listening to the last one over and over
the music really has this historical sense it reminds me of hwan jin yi's ost
very nice and emotional :)

and the lyrics are what makes it emotional specially this line

"The painful memories make our love even sadder"
this is exactly the case with SN and TH, no love with these memories from SN's side
but a torturing love for TH's

Guest roshan90

I want to marry a girl with hair like this!! :))

6HyMWvF.jpg
gc6SnxH.jpg

P.S: I know people are going to say, "This is fake hair Get over it!!" :( Or is it??

Guest larabn

@roshan90
actually I think HJW's hair was always like this so silky straight and pretty
and I'm not sure if she is using extensions but hair hair is long now
so I don't think it's fake hair :)

it's natural straight black hair... it's the genes... we eastern and south eastern Asians have this kind of hair.. thick strands and straight black hair (just like a rebounded hair in the salon), God given beauty hahahaha (like the Japanese sadako hair), curly and kinky hair (dominant than straight) arise when you have a heterogynous genes (from African descent).  

Guest larabn

@Xue Zhu Yu
thanks for the explanation, yeah I was always jealous of my asian friends' hair lol since mine is wavy :))
but yep HJW's hair is so pretty and silky, love it

Xue Zhu Yu

said:

it's natural straight black hair... it's the genes... we eastern and south eastern Asians have this kind of hair.. thick strands and straight black hair (just like a rebounded hair in the salon), God given beauty hahahaha (like the Japanese sadako hair), curly and kinky hair (dominant than straight) arise when you have a heterogynous genes (from African descent).  

Guest roshan90

I just saw the new BTS.. So funny.. Will share it with you all

I think JJM is teasing that Wang Ko's guard for making NG :))  And I dont know I still cannot accept Yeom Bong Soo smiling eventhough its just a BTS :))

AK5EqpC.jpg
Il160Jq.jpg

Tahwan - Golta Couple
I dont know what JCW is trying to do to Golta..   :-?

ITMJDxv.jpg

He is just warming up his hands by placing it in his pockets.. :)

And Of course JCW's Prankster Mode Turns ON..  And in Reply faces Goltas's Revenge Mode  :))

AS4WHSt.jpg
BEuofkI.jpg

I Hope this doesnt turn into a Weird Group Forest Fire Dance..  X_X

9i28CuJ.jpg
FSw937c.jpg

Guest yummysushi123

They look like they're having fun. I feel so happy even though I'm watching them from afar. :)
I can't help but foolishly smile at my laptop screen and my sister thought I was insane when she saw me.
I hope episode 20 will be a romantic and happy moment for SN and WY. :)

Guest larabn

do you guys think an unwanted oalala will happen today
the reason it's unwanted for me is because
A. Th will have a heart attack if it did and the love triangle will get more messy
B. a love child Dracula will emerge in SN's tummy and eat TH's soul with it
and WY's too if she ends up TH's concubine and doesn't tell WY about it
C. Can't imagine SN the warrior running shooting arrows and having labor in the middle of the battle ground :))
D. because I don't want an oalala now with this heartache :(
the child will be a mess for both TH and WY :(

Guest minnie0103

Finally, home! All I did today was to think of this drama. It may sound exaggerated, but that's the truth. To catch up with all of you was the first thing I did the moment I reached home from school. :) One thing: I LOVE READING YOUR POSTS, whether I agree or not, your discussion makes a lot of sense. :)
anjshin said: ahhhhhh,. ahhhhh., @larabn @minnie0103 @sarah.lina @illay @petria: where are you guys, if the kiss scene will be tomorrow and no one will disturb or interfere between SN & WY....let's start out demand for the kiss scene BTS.... :D:)) =)) :bz :bz :bz

Guest anjshin

larabn said: do you guys think an unwanted oalala will happen today
the reason it's unwanted for me is because
A. Th will have a heart attack if it did and the love triangle will get more messy
B. a love child Dracula will emerge in SN's tummy and eat TH's soul with it
and WY's too if she ends up TH's concubine and doesn't tell WY about it
C. Can't imagine SN the warrior running shooting arrows and having labor in the middle of the battle ground :))
D. because I don't want an oalala now with this heartache :(
the child will be a mess for both TH and WY :(

Guest larabn

anjshin said: @larabn: hmmm very good question.,at some point there is an instance that an oalala will happen between them, as for the basis of why the hair is all of a sudden down maybe WY just wanted to to send SN to sleep or WY wanted to comb her hair because as you said SN has a silky black hair.,ehehehe=)) =)) =))... whatever it is as long as the writer/s can justify i'll be ok with it.

Guest minnie0103

To my fellow WY-SN shippers, we better enjoy every second of it now... because we will surely be the ones crying for Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang once the latter gets married to the Emperor. ;) 

Guest anjshin

larabn said: oh yeah for a change of habit instead of both combing their hair in front of the mirror for hours
why not comb each other's hair now :))
he will comb her hair over and over again and adds a pin too
while she can cut his long hair and give me a WY scenes with short hair :))
yeah this makes more sense to me :))

I feel so mean but I'm glad my coworker who's in the next cubicle only works part-time. she leaves at lunch break in 20 minutes which means no intrusive eyes on my screen especially if a kiss is going to happen YAY! :D

@anjshin @larabn if Frozen Flower is any indication, JJM is a hair-combing expert
I still remember the scene where he lovingly combed JIS's silky hair
=))

Guest larabn

anjshin said: @larabn: can we request that in the BTS my dear if you want the kiss version of WY in short hair...i guess you will love to see how will it look like to those two being professionals in the field and then the sudden awkward feeling =)) =)) :x Guard the door at once like they did to ED and lets make sure that they will comb each other's hair. I don't want to see you doing the epic dance of El Temur. ;)) ;;)