[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@sally_b I know what u say,i sometimes find it as well funny while listening to songs,i was also thinking about queso but for me was in spanish meaning cheese in english,the same like you(i was like arriba ariiba)...some korean words are indeed funny from a foreigner point of view...
hope the ratings will go higher because this show deserves moooooooore and i,for one,i love that in this thread there aren't big war's between the 2 couple and we respect each other point of view and couple,hail for the awesome atmosfere to be till the end!!!!WY will bring the tortilla and TH the wine,SN will smile :)) i guess it's sad that ET will not be able to attend,he's busy playing dead from what i heard :(

PeggyM said: @CherKell...this is the prediction I want to hear from you:
Even though SN might go to TH because she wants to help WY, she has enough feelings for TH that she will stay with him out of love in the end. If they stay true to some historical aspects, she does have a son with him, so something has to transpire. (personally I'm looking forward to that scene  >:) )
PLEASE, please, please say this will happen [-O<

Guest kaeruchan

Recap for ep 19 :)

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/empress-ki-eps-19-20/

I need ep 20 right now! Uh-oh.....

@miky88 - LOLz !!
The very first Sageuk I watched (I think it was Queen SeonDuk) had me in TEARS laughing over the "Yea Mama" (Yes, Your Highness) and "Ta Bi Mama" (Dowager Queen) ....which sounds surprisingly like Baby Mama. hahaha!
Every time a servant said, "Yea Baby Mama" I was rolling ~ =))
EDIT: @carmens -- HA! RE: "cheese like cheese is very goodbut who are the the peppers for?for resurrection of ETemur?"
No peppers or cheese for El Terror! (maybe ONE pepper if it's jalapeno with ALL the seeds still in it) 8-X

Guest united06

I've been watching ep 20 preview on repeat - today is passing so slowly! T.T 
TH has had Nyangie to himself for almost 10 eps now, give poor WY some more time with the girl haha~! :P
PeggyM said: Even though SN might go to TH because she wants to help WY, she has enough feelings for TH that she will stay with him out of love in the end. If they stay true to some historical aspects, she does have a son with him, so something has to transpire. (personally I'm looking forward to that scene  >:) )

united06 said: I've been watching ep 20 preview on repeat - today is passing so slowly! T.T 
TH has had Nyangie to himself for almost 10 eps now, give poor WY some more time with the girl haha~! :P
PeggyM said: Even though SN might go to TH because she wants to help WY, she has enough feelings for TH that she will stay with him out of love in the end. If they stay true to some historical aspects, she does have a son with him, so something has to transpire. (personally I'm looking forward to that scene  >:) )

I don't have much to say since I've only watched the RAW but...
-They gave a lot of screen time to TalTal, I believe from now on, his character is going to start becoming more and more important. It did bug me the squeaking of his warrior suit... did you guys hear it too? It was distracting!
-So back on page 397 when I asked for some more fan service bath scenes, NO I didn't mean for Jock Ho taking a bath... as soon as I saw the scene I was like whaat? -puke,puke- this is what I get? So forget the bath scenes!!!! No more please!!!!
-JCW receives the Oscar for best performance in this episode. My God kid!!! You got it!!! I really really loved his acting, his tears, his facial expressions he did it for me. Awesome!!!-SN is crying out of pain... she's a woman, she feels and she has mixed emotions towards TH...
-Kiss scene. YES! I'm sure it's going to happen, it has to. This will be the only way to prove to us that WY is indeed SN's true love. We know how much meaning a kiss has in K-drama...Now we just have to watch out for  JJM kissing skills... in Bicheonmoo he got his girl pregnant by only kissing her... smirk, smirk
-ET dying not quite yet... I also believe it's too soon, unless they'll promote ED as the next true villain in the story... otherwise who'd be the "evil" one from now thru ep 50... I know there's DK and El Plague, but to me they're just like little demons working for THE one and only EL TERROR... and I like the dude... it's fun to watch him kicking doors, and his "wide open" eyes, and he's great at accesorizing (yellow necklace+purple robe)...

@united06 Well, I've been pro love-child plot... historically, we know that EK had a son and wanted to make him the next emperor and she was quite pushy about it, but that was always rejected and never came through... why would EK push so hard to have her son named Emperor... because he's WY's son, and that would have made a big turn in history for the good of Koryo, however it didn't happen, TH was the last Yuan emperor...And since they're portraying EK as a great heroine fighting for the sake of her people, (even though in reality she wasn't),  having a son with WY and wanting him to take over the throne, would make a lot of sense... at least to me...

Mmm I rewatched that preview many times. As much as I wished for those two to finally kiss, I hope after they do someone does stop them from going further. Her hair is down. They are indoors. Andwaeeeee! :))

Nooooo illegitimate children from my SN! Nooooooo!

I am so glad SN finally told TH the truth about her dad. Great scene between those two. Did WY buy those gifts for SN to give it to her ladies? LOL It's like dating Goryeo style. And the fact they were just eating together so normally. I thought it was weirdly cute

disclaimer: I am in no way shape and form a SN/TH shipper so there is that lol My objection for any sex between these two is possible baby since their contraceptives are perfumes :))

sally_b said: OK....just watched the Raw -- again -- and got a little bit of the *sillies*.
Don't know if anyone else here is a fan of Kpop music - but if you are, you know how fun it is to 'mis-hear' the lyrics. Words that sound vaguely English, but aren't, yet form funny sentences or phrases if said in English context.
Watching the Raw -- I kept hearing Chona Queso. (queso = a delicious cheese dip served with corn tortilla chips) Now I can't UNHEAR it.So that I'm not alone ~ allow me to share :
:D

Guest missred123

I am waiting for the subs!!!!!

Just a question.

Guys, He had a wig onnn?!! And a bath sceneeeeee ! Like, Kill me now!

Maybe now ET will take a bath. You know how a good bath bring you back to life.... Haha