[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Soyou (소유) - 기황후 Part.4 (Empress Ki OST Part.4)

202811.jpg
http://dlkpopalbum.blogspot.com/2014/01/soyou-part4-empress-ki-ost-part4.html
You can download it or visit the EMPRESS KI official Facebook, There's the link^^
>> out of topic [EDIT] : huhu the hairpin can be SN will be having a baby of WY not TH guys, no same with in the History but It seems like in the NOVEL, I guess It isn't same with in the NOVEL :(( I'm so confused what's PD's mind.. cannot.. andweayeohibnidaaaaaaaa.. SeungNyang-ah, Nyang-iah..

Thanks @illay....I guess it was for my Rain picture.   I will add something about Empress Ki now, so I don't get flagged again....
Hurry up and get here episode 20, let's get that kiss scene over, so I can SN can move on to TH, LOL
Oh and since that kiss goes against my SHIP....it better be HOT!!!!! :-*

Guest Ding Lin

I am with you!!   AIIIIISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anjshin said: that scene when eunuch bang and the guys decided to part ways with SN&WY to give the two a moment, then suddenly jump to a scenario with Lady Noh? seriously,. :-h b-( %-( aiiiiish!!!!

@chrissydiva I was thinking the same thing alll I saw was that out door proposal and the next scene her was down indoors....and they were about to kiss. my first thought was they aren't about oohlala are they......no love child plot. I swear the writers will hold that plot over our heads until the last episodes lol  

Guest united06

Episode 18 graphics ~
image-2430_52C952AD.jpg

image-EB7A_52C952AD.jpg

image-B620_52C952AD.jpg

image-6AF9_52C952AD.jpg

image-4E77_52C952AD.jpg

image-0B9D_52C95745.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

@anjshin I know, as I was watching the scene I started getting into the edge of my chair expecting something lovely and then Bam! I'm like WTH?... I hated it...
We had to live through the cutsie moments between TH-SN but we don't get any between WY-SN... they better deliver a great kiss tomorrow. This couple needs more memories to reminiscence about other than them together practising the Gayageum  [-(

qwenli said: I want to discuss about something.
Personally I think SN has feelings for TH, even if it is just friendship because she is all teary when she told TH that she wants to kill him, she doesnt have him in her heart etc. 
When she speaks to Dangkise, she only have hatred in her eyes and no tears.
What do you guys think?

@lyaarisa and @qwenli Of couse SN feels something about TH... she's a girl after all... she doesn't love him, but inside of her there's all sort of emotions mixed up... after all she's spent so much time with him and experienced so many events... but the feeling of having been betrayed it's a huge one to just forget about... there's so much pain and frustration inside of her... of course you would cry that way after finally being able to say what's been inside of you for so long... and even though she doesn't feel love for him, she does care for him, I think she pities him big time...

Guest anjshin

stclaus said: @anjshin I know, as I was watching the scene I started getting into the edge of my chair expecting something lovely and then Bam! I'm like WTH?... I hated it...
We had to live through the cutsie moments between TH-SN but we don't get any between WY-SN... they better deliver a great kiss tomorrow. This couple needs more memories to reminiscence about other than them together practising the Gayageum  [-(

Honestly, I'm a bit upset that the writer makes ET dies earlier than El Plague... El Plague is the "Big T" T as for TRAITOR... He changes his leader just for his own survival.. My mom said he just like a snake.. I said El Plague is worse than snake..

I loath him to the point of beyond explanation.. If only I can appear in the screen and kill him instead since the writers still make him alive and kicking.. Yet, I dont want my hand to be dirtied with his awful blood... If the elite magical society in Harry Potter calls human as mudblood.. I think I wanna call El Plague as Shitblood..

Sorry, I need to rant my disappointment towards the writers.. Apart from Yuan political story, I wanna watch Goryeo political story line too.. Why?? Coz WY has to find a way to get rid of WG.. Win back your throne WY!!!

Plus for TH, my heart breaks when my baby's heart was broken by SN.. I honestly think he need SN to hurt him so that he "man-up"... Then he is worthy to be the husband for Empress Ki...

Although I like the love story in this series... I'm still anticipating for "Iron Lady" where SN use her "personal power" and gain her own follower :D And of course I want Tal Tal to be one of her follower too!! yippie!!

@cacazeelI am wth u here, am not happy tht ET died so easily.. Hope he wakes up paralyse but mentally alert and TH given the chance to cut his fingers one by one, or SN slicing his tongue or poking his eyeballs with her chopsticks each morning. And not forgetting ED going into his bedroom to nag and threaten him each day till death did they part. hahaha

stclaus said: @lyaarisa and @qwenli Of couse SN feels something about TH... she's a girl after all... she doesn't love him, but inside of her there's all sort of emotions mixed up... after all she's spent so much time with him and experienced so many events... but the feeling of having been betrayed it's a huge one to just forget about... there's so much pain and frustration inside of her... of course you would cry that way after finally being able to say what's been inside of you for so long... and even though she doesn't feel love for him, she does care for him, I think she pities him big time...

Guest walkingintherain

During the sad scene between SN and TH, the way SN look back at TH reminds me of how TH used to watch her cry over WY then silently close the door.

And please don't let the child's plot happen! It will ruin SN's reputation! LOL since having a baby before marriage will be punished by death back then, and SN has such a strong principle, and it would be unlike her if she gives herself to someone so easily... :-S

Guest Ding Lin

>We had to live through the cutsie moments between TH-SN but we don't get any between WY-SN...

That has been my biggest compliment for the show!!  

I even wonder if the writers were actually aliens landing in the modern Korea from the Yuan Dynasty! 

stclaus

said:

Guest Ding Lin

I would like to start a new topic. I know many of you are enjoying the acting of JCW.   I wonder how people think of  the acting of JJM.  Personally, I LOVE JJM's acting tremendously!!!!!!   His performance is subtle, but extremely powerful.  He is famous for his expressive eyes. We have seen that repeatedly in Empress Ki. One example is the bedroom scene with the fainted SN in Episode 19.  He hardly has any tears in his eyes, but we could sense his strong emotions via his subtle facial expressions.  I found this scene very touching and powerful.  

I would like to say "Bravo" to JJM!! 

Ding Lin said: I would like to start a new topic. I know many of you are enjoying the acting of JCW.   I wonder how people think of  the acting of JJM.  Personally, I LOVE JJM's acting tremendously!!!!!!   His performance is subtle, but extremely powerful.  He is famous for his expressive eyes. We have seen that repeatedly in Empress Ki. One example is the bedroom scene with fainted SN in Episode 19.  He hardly has any tears in his eyes, but we could sense his strong emotions via his subtle facial expressions.  I found this scene very touching and powerful.  

I would like to say "Bravo" to JJM!! 

Guest larabn

hi guys omo so many pages gone
I am searching through all the pages and can't find it
can somebody tell me ep 19 ratings.............I'm worried about the fate of @CherKell 's laptop
but yeah I got lost with all these pages

and thank you guys for the videos and pics you are awesome as always
SN runs away with the hairpin....nice so she accepts the wedding ring or in this case it's pin :)
today's episode will be a bomb

larabn said: hi guys omo so many pages gone
I am searching through all the pages and can't find it
can somebody tell me ep 19 ratings.............I'm worried about the fate of @CherKell 's laptop
but yeah I got lost with all these pages

and thank you guys for the videos and pics you are awesome as always
SN runs away with the hairpin....nice so she accepts the wedding ring or in this case it's pin :)
today's episode will be a bomb