[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@palilsan Yoo Ah Jung is the actress playing that bitchy maid who is always jealous of SN. She was supposed to play the Yuan princess married to WY's father so WY's step mom. Apparently, they decided to switch actresses since the step mom was played by someone else. I do expect some princess to appear for WY. I don't think they keep mentionning it for the sake of making SN jealous or insecure.

Guest anjshin

Perhaps the story might focus on the love triangle first or might be a quad love. As far as i can see it, SNWY are having a fun time together while seeing baby emperor in despair. By the time being it's TH's time to reflect and focus, and how about TN knowing this, maybe it's time for her also to know what TH had been in focus recently and about time for her to break down her illusions. Might as well TN will remember that she's the empress and that her rival from the hearts of this men is none other but SN. I'm planning to see SN being jealous in the future when she's already the empress villain, ommo that will be a new scene in my eyes, wrecking whoever will touch his man will die. >:) :x =))

Guest anjshin

@misstear: thanks for sharing those pics., it's like ommo dating in yuan,. i got the same feeling for eunuch bang wanting to laugh my a** out teasing WY=SN, i might as well join him to provoke that two more., :D =)) :))

Guest roshan90

I now only saw "You who came from the stars" and guess who cameo 'ed in it..

LXczi4p.jpghttp:

Now that I think about it..
Is Bang Si Won likes doing the "Eunuch Roles" So Much???  :-? :-? :-?

minnie0103 said: I have come up with an idea.
Based on the preview, Seung Nyang is now free to be with Wang Yoo and join the Goryeo team with Eunuch Bang, Moo Song, and Jumbak. They are freely and happily wandering around as what we've seen. What if Yeon Bi Soo (the Turk girl) suddenly comes back and joins their team as well? Didn't she and Wang Yoo have agreed to create a future together before? And that Turk girl obviously has something for Wang Yoo. I'm thinking, maybe if it happens that she joins them, she and Wang Yoo will have some interactions and we'll get to see how Seung Nyang feels jealous. Hmmm... A badass girl feeling jealous of another badass girl? That would be exciting! ;)

Guest anjshin

@lxands: i guess you want to second the suggestion of @missred... i gotta agree, they must not waste the talent of those two actor/actres.,LMAO =))

stclaus said:

On another note, I do like SN's new suit... I think since she's rooming with WY and crew she had to look like one of them... or maybe they had no other clothes to lend her, I mean, they've been leeching off the Yuan empire right, so I guess they don't have extra money to go and get some girl's clothing... probably Bang used the tea burnt robe to make SN' suit...  She just wants to be one of the gang... I love this chic...

lxands said: I think the Turk girl has interest on WY, perhaps she made a condition for WY to marry her for them to join forces, cud also be one reason why SN marries TH....BUT whatever it is please, please, pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzz make the Frozen Flower man & the Secret Garden gal do passionate lips fencing first before they go around marrying other people   [-O<   [-O<   [-O<

@Ixands Lee Byung Hyun's wife is Lee Min Jung. Anyway  ..i don't think Batolu made a condition for WY to marry her. As i remember, when WY persuaded Batolu to join, he said that he wanted them together to protect their own teritorials but not with marriage way ..cmiiw..(or do you mean that it's a condition she will make in the future? coz you typed  'she made a condition..' so that means past episode, right?? kekekeke)

lxands

said:

I think the Turk girl has interest on WY, perhaps she made a condition for WY to marry her for them to join forces, cud also be one reason why SN marries TH....BUT whatever it is please, please, pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzz make the Frozen Flower man & the Secret Garden gal do passionate lips fencing first before they go around marrying other people   [-O<   [-O<   [-O< 

illay said: @Ixands Lee Byung Hyun's wife is Lee Min Jung. Anyway  ..i don't think Batolu made a condition for WY to marry her. As i remember, when WY persuaded Batolu to join, he said that he wanted them together to protect their own teritorials but not with marriage way ..cmiiw..(or do you mean that it's a condition she will make in the future? coz you typed  'she made a condition..' so that means past episode, right?? kekekeke)