[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I was so happy that I didn't notice that my previous post was my 100th ....

the 100th post was worth it... I am crying right now because of so much happiness and joy..

I am a stage mother for my Little Angel... I was so happy that I want to fire all the fireworks here in my house...!! huhhuhuh tears of so much joy!! 

AppleP said: cacazeel said: Awww!! both holding her hands :D i'm soooooo happy now :)
so my question is :
who grabbed her hand first?this is reaaaaaallly really important question! haha  ;)) LOL... THEY'RE REPLAYING THE EPISODE 17 WHEN tH FIRST GRAB HER HAND THEN wy DID THE SAME.. ITS ANOTHER PING PONG GAME LOL... BUT I THINK IN THIS ONE, BOTH OF THEM DID OR SHE GRAB BOTH THEIR HANDS :)) :)) :))

SHE'S THE BOSS!!!

Though I have someone talk with on the phone but when I read that HJW won DAESANG I cant help it but share the news to whom Im talking with that my HJW won Lol hahahaha you're such an amazing yeoja... GO Empress Ki :D Congratz to our 4 leads ..The best!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

So will we still have episode 20 for Empress Ki tomorrow? I saw announcement that there won't be ep 19 today, but what about ep 20?

I was surprised that MBC had their year-end award today. So shocked that I didn't get a chance to really watch the award...hee...but I'm so glad for Joo Ji Moo after reading an article about him and how he would take projects based on how he felt and/or he didn't get into a successful path? I'm still on episode 7 of this drama, and I know I hadn't made much comments about the King, but gosh, I just love the chemistry between JJM and HJW so much. Not that I don't like JCW and HJW's chemistry, but the other one is just something else. I see their longing for each other and their seriousness. How much SN had always been admiring WY....it makes sense why she didn't have the time to focus on her enemy (TH)...I really wonder how she will turn to love TH....

Thanks so much for always updating this thread with your awesome discussions/news/pics/clips! Wishing all of you an awesome and happy 2014! :)

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

JIWON UNNIE Chukhahae  :x
<GIF removed by loli... not related to drama-->

WE DID IT.....WE DID IT!!!!! (Or JIwon unnie did it B-) )

<GIF removed by loli... not related to drama-->
GROUP HUG EVERYBODY  >:D<

lol at you guys asking about who grabbed her hand first .............. we should re-watch it and see
but it was so cute how they were looking at her when she said her speech
I don't know why I felt JJM was about to cry for her too :))
wish I can understand what she said in her speech
BIG night indeed
and she won the best awards anybody would ever want

A DIRECTOR'S AWARD FOR (KBS, SBS, MBC)
AND DAESANG AWARD ................OMO i CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM
LIKE A MOTHER HAPPY FOR HER DAUGHTER LOL ALTHOUGH IN AGE, HJW IS OLDER THAN ME, BUT I'M PROUD OF OUR JI WONNIE :)