[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest novemberA

SamShop Watch said: @geilbladder i'm so nervous about tonight episode. Don't know why, it's remind me how i feel when it's time to reveal the husband in Reply 1994. Refresh the page just in case there are some spoiler, feel sad in the same time coz next week will feel different with the drama end. ARRGGGGGG   ~X( Feel frustated even it's not aired yet.
I decide not to join the live recap until it's 30 minutes aires. Just incase my heart can't cointain for someone being dead. Though now i can't sleep either 8-}

Will he die today?  :((I can't really,why?I wanted to see him in last episode,I wanted to see hin happy with SN and Ayu.Yes,WY and SN sacrificed so much,but for me the most sacrificed character is his.He always feared that he could lose what he had,he felt that he is not good enough...How beautiful You are on the last day of your life my Emperor =((  Isn't he gorgeous?vERCk5dZGCE.jpg.

Hi! Thanks so much to @critics for naming me, and I also thank all of you for your great support during this painful but still beautiful journey. I enjoyed reading all your insightful, funny and awesome posts, even the ones I didn't agree to, if expressed mannerly! It was a pleasure to have some funny TalNyang shippers to rely on in our saddest moments (LOL) and to discuss with WangNyang shippers also.

Seeing these BTS images  and all the changements in clothes, makes me realize we really are at the end.
This finale will tell me if my journey has been vasted ot not XD
Anyway, I'll think at these 6 months as very enjoyable :\">

PS: I don't think SN is mourning TH with that luxurious black robe. She has too much jewerly on too!
Usually in EK that kind of clothes is used during very official events... like when Ki took momentarly the throne. TH also uses black during the coronation.... so in EK black is not death.
It can be when SN definetly rule instead of TH..... yes, maybe a lot of years after his death. The last scene may be Empress Ki sitting in the throne alone with this new sontuous robe.

Guest niknokdagu425

im having second thoughts whether i will read the live recaps or just wait till the raw is released. seriously im tensed now although its just a drama but it had occupied my time and sleeping pattern the last six months it totally ,manipulated my life, now just two episodes left and im thinking to drop it now cos i know it will be a tragic end.so what shall i do guys? :( oh well i will try to sleep now cos 3am already i think it will help me a bit to calm down see u guys

I have waited a week,but i cann't wait these 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's going on it's like the first episodes when i was so excited,and was counting the minutes...Honestly,i first i liked WY,but then i couldn't  really.TH took my whole attention...And Seung Nyang now isthe third best character for me in hisorical dramas.I hope that writers will give us a satisfying end.For me I want SN to thank WY for helping her,for loving her.And i want her to tell Ta Hwan that she loves him,and wants him to be in her side by the end of their lives,and if this is imposible....just one hug,just a kiss.....Waiting Everyone!

just a side point, trivial, really (sorry to those who mind) :( does anyone notice the emblem on TH's headband in the pix above?  Doesn't it look like a butterfly somewhat? If it is meant to be a butterfly, i think it's a nice touch…since his song for SN shows us that he refers to her as the butterfly in their relationship who lingers near him, but isn't really with him (the flower) from his POV (sorry & pls correct me if i'm wrong)

Alive or death? Sad or happy ending? I'll gonna accept it as long as I'm satisfied with it. 
At first, I watched EK because of its actors/actresses and for entertainment purposes (my stress reliever). But after I saw that "puzzle-like" coronation scene in episode 1, I was more interested in the story. And as the show goes on, I became more in-depth with the characters (protagonist and antagonist) and saw their development (thanks to the versatile actors and actresses!), from an innocent child who sees what is only good or being idealistic, into a young adult who chooses, based on his/her experiences, between good or evil...right or wrong, and finally, (I hope!) into a mature person who realizes and learns from his/her mistakes and eventually corrects them. One thing is CONSTANT in this world and that is CHANGE- whether it is for the better or for the worst. 
All I want in this k-drama is to show me the rationale behind all those things that had happened and will still happen in the last 2 episodes. 
Well, up to very last second on tonight's and tomorrow's episode, I'll gonna stick with EK even if I know it'll gonna give more heartaches and headaches. I'll gonna finish what I've started no matter what. Have a strong heart everyone!!!! :x :x :x
EK FIGHTING!!!! :x

tumblr_n4qo43odh81tv0kybo1_500.jpg

awww… our Tal Tal, i know you didn’t see it coming..
and yeah… she had that charm for men to fall for her 
and you taught her more on how to.. ehehehe…
but she’s the best you can get so please don’t regret!
cr as tagged

Yey!!! it's the final week people!!! i hope you guys are as excited and sad as i am (but more on the excitement) for ET finaly week... Oh the other note, i would love to be clicking insightful, Awesome and Lol on people post but i have to download java which i can't do because of my work software that doesn't support the latest Java yet so i can;t do that much.. But just know i will be looking at you guys post like this: 
Ha Ji Won Empress Ki

I am finished guys!!! None of the streaming links that i watch Empress ki on are working for me :(( I think it's having the monday fever or withdrawal or something but it sucks badly :( :(( :(( :(
I am going to rely on you guys to give me the full details of what is going on whiteout leaving anything black from TH poking his nose to WY, crying his face out to SN smiling or sad or something...
You don't have to tell me about ED.. she is dead to me
Thanks in advance for all the recappers 

Geez, what's with all these saying goodbyes in here?  Did someone die or something?  Oh wait...  *facepalm*

Streaming on the Jeju-do MBC portal seems to be working pretty well right now (and their commercials are MUCH better than iMBC, so there's a better chance of catching the NorthCape CF on a local station than the network feed): MBC Jeju

Alrighty then.  Here goes.  :(