[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I am so so afraid to watch the rest of the episodes ... and I haven't started ep 48/49 .... huhu.. I never experience anything like this before. it's not because I am bored of it or anything like that ... It's because of I can't watch what the writer did to my fav character ... Yeah I am crazy... and now I read that he might die .. 
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Tchiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppp!!! ... Why la I easily fall for young hot stuff.. 
I am ruined .... 
Anyway thank you for all the updates ... 
I am finding courage to watch .. 

pegster

said:

How about this for a happy ending.
** Disclaimer **  This is for fun only. Not a spoiler, prediction, or whatever you want to call it
Seems like spoiler tag isn't working for me again.  Read on if you're interested.

TH is devastated that GT had betrayed him all these years.  With his eyes closed to hide his pain, TH orders to have all of them executed in the market place for all the people to see, these are the people who have been taking advantage of them all these years.  SN requests to not execute El Plague.  Instead, SN orders to have El Plague turned into a blind (poke out his eyes), mute (rip out his tongue), and deaf (burst his eardrums), pay him back with what he did to her father, then to throw him back onto the streets to die a slow death.

[size=2]*********************************[/size]

To those of you who lol'ed at my tragic ending, you are all heartless people, heartless I tell ya!

[-(

TH killed DK before saying out loud SN secretTh wants too be alone...he tells SN that WY saved their lives and he won;'t forget it everTH puts Golta to find Cruella and TH meeting her outside in secret...Th says he must stop others by all cost by finding out her secret if it's trueTT tells SN he saves him and that WY wants to get his throne backCruella tells TH about Maha is trueTH understands why SN come back remembering her words when she gave him his blood letter...he kills Cruella

@jeonghyang if there is a wedding night scene, you know what my request is right?  I'm just saying  :x

• Picks up from last episode's ending.
  • DK still has enough energy to say stuff about TH killing WY, TH picks up a sword and just kills him off.
  • Killer look from TH over to WY?  
  • DAMN THE LAGGING!!!!

Guest larabn

DK tells TH about Maha, TH gives SK one final blow and they are back to the palace
TH acts normal to SN but is thinking about Maha in his chamber by himself now

• Return to TH's quarter, SN says something to him about WY, TH is acting like nothing happens and returns to his room alone.
  • Ki looks worried.
  • TH is in his room thinking to himself, GT comes in and asks what's the matter.
  • TH says something about leaving the palace (to find Cruella) 
  • GT says he'll bring her here, but TH says no, he'll see her outside of the palace.

Miky88

said:

TH killed DK before saying out loud SN secretTh wants too be alone...he tells SN that WY saved their lives and he won;'t forget it everTH puts Golta to find Cruella and TH meeting her outside in secret...Th says he must stop others by all cost by finding out her secret if it's trueTT tells SN he saves him and that WY wants to get his throne back

Morning My Ki People...
First off I like to thank everyone that are participants in this thread for you comments witty or not it was fun to read... To all my re-capers Thanks for your hard work..
So who will be on the KILL list today.. Will Th Kill Wy ? Will Golta bite the dust..?
ARE READY FOR KI ?   

It's starting...

Repeating on DK telling TH about Maha. WY comes to show his face (WY has got to have the worst timing ever) and DK starts to talk about Maha, TH kills him before he can spill the beans. TH is pissed but he's hiding it, they return tot he palace. Ki suspects something and tries to talk to him about WY, he doesn't want to listen and goes into his room. Ki seems scared.

TH ask Golta to look for Old Maid.

Ki ask TT if he knew WY was alive. (Her new dress is very bright)

Ki is crying (only one tear).

TH meets with Old Maid. He tells Golta and guards to go away, he speaks to Old Maid alone. She confirms Maha is WY and Ki's son.

TH remembers what Ki said about losing people and living.

TH ask her if anyone else knows, she says no, he tells her to come closer, and kills her.

GO TH!!!

Awww... Now TH remember when SN was talking about loosing something... When will Curella be killed... I want her dead now!!!!
Thank you TH for killing curella... You did awesome!! I love and hail you for that

URGGG DARN YOU LAGGING!  WHY TODAY!

• TT tells Ki that WY saved them from DK...didn't catch it all due to lagging.
  • TH meets Cruella outside and tells GT to leave them alone.
  • TH asks about MaHa, and Cruella confirms it.
  • TH asks how Tanasmirky got her hands on MaHa, then he thinks about the words Ki told him on their first night after she returned to the palace.
  • TH asks something about if anyone else knows(?).
  • Cruella confirms that's is, TH tells her to come closer and says some stuff then he kills her.
  • One down, several more to go.
  • TH says anyone who knows this truth has to die.

Guest larabn

Darn!! at TH not talking with SN about it and asking the wrong person about it
but hey he did one thing right and  cruella is dead hip hip hooray!!! :D