[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@sally_b as far as I'm aware, at least for Chinese (likely also for Korean as well), it's white or black for mourning.  Usually nothing flashy.  I believe in historical times it was primarily white.
@geilbladder it would definitely not be for WY's death.  It would be so out of place for Ki to mourn for WY as if she was related to him.  WY is nothing (as in no relation) to her for her to mourn for him, especially when when her husband is alive and kicking.

@pegster - yeah ~about the black robe ~I'm grasping at straws here ~ hoping it's for the death of the Empress Dowager -- because she technically would mourn a fellow member of the royal house. (but yeah ~ I know where this is going) ...holds out for the CF's from North Cape  :P

sally_b said: @pegster - yeah ~about the black robe ~I'm grasping at straws here ~ hoping it's for the death of the Empress Dowager -- because she technically would mourn a fellow member of the royal house. (but yeah ~ I know where this is going) ...holds out for the CF's from North Cape  :P

critics said: @EstelleH:  You're welcome, chingu! 

Being addicted to EK and becoming part of this thread is a worthwhile experience.  Finding friends and reading those opposing point of views as well as those who just simply agree for the sake of peace make this thread stay alive and kicking.

To all EK Soompiers:  I will truly miss you all!

Guest geilbladder

@pegster‌ i know right.. :( starting this hour i'm accepting the possibility of my baby's death, TH. Waaaaaah!!! :(( :(( i'm gonna wear black for 1 week. :-w

Btw, thanks for all your insightful posts. And to other chingus here too. You all made me think that my skull is empty. Hahaha! :)) just kidding! You all will be my forever treasured virtual friends.

Guest critics

@kdramaadt said to critics:  So glad to have shared this thread with you !!!! Next week I hope not cry to leave such great posters and EK. 

(I don't know why you mention @EstelleH she is totally cray-cray. LOL)

LOL - it's been awhile that I encountered this word "cray-cray" I thought it has no meaning at all only to find out after googling, REALLY!! @EstelleH??  - lol, never mind, I think almost everybody going cray-cray right after the death of ET.

Guest Mary de Vera

Ki and all the empresses wore white whenever they were being punished; Maybe the black dress that Ki is wearing for ep 50 is a symbol of conquering evil; there was a dream book I read a long time ago saying that if you dream of something black it represents a wedding or you defeating something evil.  So, I hope this dream book I read is correct (Praying for an EPIC finale [[happy ending please]]!!)  

Guest critics

@EstelleH said to critics‌: Lmaooooo whatttt I'm cray cray??? Since when? It's all empress ki drama fault,

Chingu,  inhale, exhale 3x..... but I really don't know when did it start.  But most of your posts after reading each sometimes made me burst out laughing especially the way you responded to some of pegster's posts & her/his every reaction to it.  :D   L-)

Why's everyone so eager to say their good byes already?  We still have 2 more episodes to go, plus wait for the English subs, this thread will live for at least another week, no?
Or is everyone just sick of each other Empress Ki and can't wait to drop this thread like a hot potato  =))
I will wait till after Tuesday to make my goodbyes.  That is when I will be making a blast of a post to let everyone know what I think of you.  If I thought you were great, insightful, awesome, full of it, a troll,  or you sucked, you know who you are!!!! [-(
By that time, who cares if this thread gets shut down or not  >:)
(sorry @CherKell, I'm kidding, don't hit me!)

@critics‌ Just so you know, I'm a comedian lol I'm here to make jokes and possibly try to turn everyone cray cray only I was too late since empress ki had already turn everyone cray cray before I could do anything haha jk.

Guest Indah Permatasari

tumblr_n4q1kod4D71tv0kybo1_500.jpg

look how proud she is kekeke~
yep,yep…
i believe you Yang-yiee, he’s really captivated!!! …
XD

cr:empresskifandomfeels tumblr

@pegster maybe everyone just being so sentimental since uri HJW and JCW didn't get nominee as best actor/actress at BS award this time. Some spoiler that said about some people will die in the next 2 episode also making this thread seems a bit down and mourn.
Hope the black rope that SN waering is only another robe as she is the new empress. TH also several times using black robe as his imperial robe

@kdramaadt‌ Aw my heart just melt, :) thank you thank you! I like you too chingu, and Yeap I'm always up super late, to be honest I have my first behind the wheels tomorrow, and I'm nervous/scared as heck, the only way for me to release stress is to be on here empress ki forum and lurking at everyone posts lol.

Group photo of EK cast (excluding Ki, TH, and WY) posted by GT on his instagram...could this be those who will be eliminated in the next episode?
14045104005_bc7b56b76d_o.jpg

Credit: EK DC
New BTS photos from EP 50, saw them on EK Baidu DC.  
Hmm...is it odd that they gave WY a new outfit...let him die in new clothes, or does it mean something else?
14045703554_d2480f811b_b.jpg

14065272643_a1bc56a402_b.jpg

14042060801_2e4287d967_b.jpg