[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest Nayuki Tran

Ok, think more of it. I guess Wy will more likely to get killed since he is fictional, Th in history lived for a few more yrs right? Whatever, Hope no one gets killed, but if there must be one dead, plz not Th :3

Guest Nayuki Tran

Ok, think more of it. I guess Wy will more likely to get killed since he is fictional, Th in history lived for a few more yrs right? Whatever, Hope no one gets killed, but if there must be one dead, plz not Th :3

If WY kills TH, It's sad but okey for me. At least in his death let him be not weak.. But I really hope TH won't kill WY, otherwise SN will always have some resentment. It is also weird that TH, who doesn't even now how to use a sword is capable of killing a martial artist like WY LOL
Still, it would be the ultimate heroic scene for WY :-w

tucci said: If WY kills TH, It's sad but okey for me. At least in his death let him be not weak.. But I really hope TH won't kill WY, otherwise SN will always have some resentment. It is also weird that TH, who doesn't even now how to use a sword is capable of killing a martial artist like WY LOL
Still, it would be the ultimate heroic scene for WY :-w

CherKell

said:

Miky88

said:

it would have been really nice if they ended it nicely in the past and do a little scene in the future to show that they are indeed soul mates that even after all this time and other circumstances will find each other...(she rich,him poor,to keep the drama norms jaja),that would be a very unique drama of this genre

tucci said: yoonmi66 said:

EPISODE 50 WRITTEN PREVIEW

혼자 고민하던 타환은 황궁 밖에서 은밀히 서상궁을 만나 마하의 비밀을 확인한다. 승냥의 황후 책봉식을 멀리서 바라보던 왕유는 고려로 떠난다. 
타환은 승냥이 잠든 사이 군사를 이끌고 왕유를 뒤쫓는데...
Kor-Chi translations credit Baidu
The troubled Tahwan leaves the Palace to see Lady Seo, and receives confirmation about Maha's identity. Wang Yoo leaves for Goryeo after seeing Seung-nyang being crowned Empress. While Seung-nyang is asleep, Tahwan leads his troops to chase after Wang Yoo...

10256240_653415521394875_105850015081455
Credit:JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub

OMG...this doesn't look good for TH. But that means WY is likely going to come save him and maybe TH will let it go and stop trying to kill WY.

EDITED: NOT FOR EP 50

This scene looks familiar so I double checked, this belongs to episode 32 when ET attacked TH when he saved SN and was poisoned.

Earlier episode TT was looking for WY, when the grains were brought to the Palace SN asked TT and he told her wld tell her more about those shipment. I suppose TT and WY joined forces to rid Eagle House, Goltha, Al Plague n gang..
ED is so intent to rid SN and AYU, she hinted once to SN she may face similar death as the newbi late Empress.. Now SN is without her Goryon people around so ED may adopt the poisoning method which will somehow backfire as SN is exceptionally cautious of her. 
All these opened up TH's eyes finally.. and realized what TT said were all true that "SN is his everything".

@tieuyeunu, thanks for the pics! I don't know why, but they relieve me a bit :|
At least the Golta problem will be cleared.

At this point, I really hope WY will die an heroic death, saving TH and SN. It correspond also with historic events. TH died young, but not in a battle, i think.

I wonder what ep 51 will be about :-/

I doubt that TH will die while he chase WY. It`s really history distortion and don`t follow the novel ending at all.

But i have a hunch recently that the corronation scene wouldn`t be the end of the show and the story gonna lead us until TH death and yuan fall.

Thanks to @yoonmi66‌ for the text preview

Another episode, another chance for TH to show his immaturity. WY saved him and SN from DK, and he repays that by trying to attack WY without SN's knowledge and just after he acted all civil with him during the coronation. Let's not forget he mentioned WY was only alive because of SN so he is also going against her wishes. Ugh this character. 
Maybe TT will hear about his plan? He is the emperor's regent after all and TH doesn't know he and WY joined forces so it's possible he would mention his plans to TT. Maybe he'll try to stop him.

tucci said: @tieuyeunu, thanks for the pics! I don't know why, but they relieve me a bit :|
At least the Golta problem will be cleared.

At this point, I really hope WY will die an heroic death, saving TH and SN. It correspond also with historic events. TH died young, but not in a battle, i think.

I wonder what ep 51 will be about :-/

One thing that make me survive all this while (as SN-TH shipper)...  I believe no matter how bad the writer made TH .. SN-TH will end up together . SN will love TH sincerely  :D  ... 
So it's OK ... I bear 46/47 and 48/49 ....  it'll be good ending for them .. #prayforSN/TH

Nayuki Tran said: Omg, according to the text preview, the first scene in ep 1 will not be the end. After the coronation, Th will chase after Wy to kill him but will end up getting killed by Wy or GT in the end?!!! Wth!!! Then after he dies, his cousin will make an appearance to threaten Ayu's place? Then Th will not stay with us till the last scene? Noooooooo wayyyy. Dont the writers dare ruin him till the end, Th shippers in and out korea will go uproar, and I will go crazy!!!!!

Guest hunterdd

sakura29angel said: Nayuki Tran said: Omg, according to the text preview, the first scene in ep 1 will not be the end. After the coronation, Th will chase after Wy to kill him but will end up getting killed by Wy or GT in the end?!!! Wth!!! Then after he dies, his cousin will make an appearance to threaten Ayu's place? Then Th will not stay with us till the last scene? Noooooooo wayyyy. Dont the writers dare ruin him till the end, Th shippers in and out korea will go uproar, and I will go crazy!!!!!

Guest Lyly1430292245

yoonmi66 said:

EPISODE 50 WRITTEN PREVIEW

혼자 고민하던 타환은 황궁 밖에서 은밀히 서상궁을 만나 마하의 비밀을 확인한다. 승냥의 황후 책봉식을 멀리서 바라보던 왕유는 고려로 떠난다. 
타환은 승냥이 잠든 사이 군사를 이끌고 왕유를 뒤쫓는데...
Kor-Chi translations credit Baidu
The troubled Tahwan leaves the Palace to see Lady Seo, and receives confirmation regarding Maha's identity. Wang Yoo leaves for Goryeo after seeing Seung-nyang being crowned Empress. While Seung-nyang is asleep, Tahwan leads his troops to chase after Wang Yoo...

Possible theories being floated around:
  • TH brings the sword down on WY, and whether WY dies or not is used as the cliffhanger
  • TH tries to kill WY, but the rebel groups arrive, and WY and TH end up working together.
  • SN arrives just in time to see TH kill WY or vice versa

in ep 49, sy dreamed that th being attacked by some men? I think its foretelling us of what will happen to th. Th chase wy, tried to kill him but he failed.. GT who is aware of Th's plan, think that its the chance to illiminate or kill the Emperor. let say that their group killed th and put the blame to Goryo. Because of that,  Sy decided to attack Goryo.

okie okei, im just trying to connect it with the history.. lol

but I'll be happy if none of those will happen.

Guest Nayuki Tran

@sakura29angel omo that would be the worst of the worst ending. Th's death is bad enough, now Sn raises troops on Goryeo.  Thats a no no. She should know the rebel troop aka GT minions do the killing but not Wy, right? Otherwise it would be a real mess.