[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest HanN1430293555

thanks for the preview!.. 
In my thought if TH wanted to kill WY in order to protect SN and to hide the secret about the Identity of Maha, of course after TH confirmed to Lady Seo that Maha is SN and WY's Son, maybe TH ordered to kill Lady Seo as well in order to keep the secret, farewell Lady Seo,! (wrong moved). 

Guest avocado1430291863

I think Paeha won't kill Lady Seo...Cruela will die miserably in the other hand..or maybe she will banished on remote area and being guarded just like Bayan..
After watching the preview for couple of times and reading many thoughts...I think Paeha won't kill WY goong..the preview often misleading...iwhen someone die, often it wasn't shown in the preview for example Yeon Hwa or Maha....TApjahae (forget if his die scene ever told in preview)..or Even Dangkise ....so I think I can peacefully wait until Monday come...

@HanN sorry i can't help to press LOL coz you said farewell lady seo (wrong moved). Uh oh, you evil lady, Gwibi mama spare your live 3 times your live and yet you're still blind to see and wanna take a revenge for TN eventhough TN is the evil one. This is the kind of loyalty that poor TH don't have from his minister. even GT betrayed him.
My devil side says "TH, go kill Court lade seo right now"  >:)

Guest Lyly1430292245

If TH thinks that WY has to die so that Yang Yi can survive the secret, then it's a sure thing the evil maid will die - at least I'm glad about that. 
People, don't worry too much, if Yang Yi can't be happy with either Wang Yoo or Ta Hwan because one/or both of them die, at least there is the smart, sexy, charismatic Tal Tal left. Maybe that's why she disappears. Maybe she serves the young king until he comes of age, and then when everything is going smoothly in the court, she retires to the countryside. There, Yang Yi will find Tal Tal, who has been waiting for her all these years. Then, at least, Yang Yi can finally live in peace without all the drama queens (WY, TH). They will have tea together, read to each other everyday and maybe sometimes discuss politics when they are too idle. 
(Sorry for letting my imagination run wild, but I want a happy ending for our lady so badly, I want it to be with Ta Hwan but if it's not with him, at least she has to be happy). 

Guest HanN1430293555

@SamShopWatch lol no its fine :) , yah she need to rest she is to old to be part of Qwibi mama's problem, 
yah its just funny that Lady Seo is very confident when shes telling the secret to TH but she didnt know she will die after that, Idiot evil maid!,,,   :D 

Guest JezzaG

I am 60% done trying to lure my mom into watching EK. Somebody in this house needs to share the stress,pressure, and frustration this drama brings down on me....  8-X 8-X

Guest nightberrii

tieuyeunu said: If we are going to ignore history and just make up the ending we want...

What happens in my imagination...LONG POST ahead.

TH goes after WY, Ki finds out and goes after him, TT finds out and chases after them. TH is ambushed by Golta and gang, WY sees and comes to save him.

They manage to kill Golta but WY is hurt in the process. Golta goads TH before his death that Ki and WY has always been in contact and one day, she would return to WY's side.

In anger TH goes to kill WY but is over powered by him, WY remembering all TH has done to him and his people goes to strike him, Ki comes in time and shoots WY in the shoulders. Hurt he ask if she really means to kill him to save TH, Ki begs him to let it go because she doesn't want to kill him but she will not let him kill TH, TH is her husband, the father of her son and the man that she loves.

WY knowing he has no way left since his throne has been given to someone else and TH had already released orders for him to be killed if he ever set foot in Korea again, goes to strike TH, Ki shoots him and he smiles as his life slowly ebbs from him, memories of the good times with Ki flashes before his eyes..

to their last good bye...

vlcsnap-2014-04-26-10h11m23s117.png
vlcsnap-2014-04-26-10h12m07s85.png
vlcsnap-2014-04-26-10h11m55s227.png
vlcsnap-2014-04-26-10h12m38s130.png

ending with the last image of her waving him goodbye...the last time he still had a right to love her.
vlcsnap-2014-04-26-10h12m53s38.png

Shocked at what she had done, Ki goes over to the dying WY. Trying to usher her tears she looks down at him.

With the last of his strength he smiles and tells her "Don't blame yourself, this is the path I have choose."

Allowing his tears to fall he continues "I...regretted leaving you behind."

Ki watches as WY finally succumbs to his injuries and leaves the world.

Unable to cry for him, Ki stands shell shock. TH having witness what she has done, comes over to embrace her, finally accepting that Ki had chosen him over WY.

TT arrives and sees the scene, he orders the rest of WY's men to take his body and never come back.

Ki and TH returns to the palace, TH is in a happy mood but he realizes Ki is upset. He questions her if she regrets her actions, she tells him truthfully that she would have done the same thing again if she was in the same position but is disappointed that he had forced her into such a position.

"WY wasn't just a man I had once loved or a King to me. He was a friend, a comrade and my savior, he had saved me as a child from prostitution, as a woman from the lecherous hands of DK. It was I that had turned my back on him first, what I owed him was more than what I could repay in this life, but your mistrust has forced me to kill that man."

TH hugs her tight, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was so afraid of losing you, so afraid of being left behind, being left out that I couldn't see your sincerity. Since young, all those around me only loved me because of my position, I knew that, I knew that very well, and I was okay with it, I could live with that lie, because I was someone not worth loving if I wasn't the crowned prince. When I was exiled, I was abandoned by all of them, but I met you, for the first time in my life, I knew what being truly cared for meant. You were my first and only true friend and the only person I wanted to be sincerely loved by. I selfishly wanted to be the only person in your eyes, your thoughts, your heart that everything you cared for outside of me tormented me. I wanted to rid them all, I didn't realized in my quest I had neglected you see you standing before me. I will never doubt you again."

Ki now crying hugs him back.

One year later, ED has been removed from the palace due to her hand in assisting Golta. Ki goes to the temple where Byul's tablet is kept, she meets Bang again, whom although angered has come to accept the fate, he tells her he has come for Byul's ashes to be returned to Korea to be buried with WY. Today is the 1st death anniversary for WY. Taking out the hairpin from long ago, she returns it to Bang and ask for it to be buried with WY and Byul.

"What I owed him in this life, if there is reincarnation, I will repay him in the next."

Watching him leave, Ki allowed herself to cry for WY, Byul and the life she could have had for the last time. With this, she will finally say good bye to a man she once loved, a child she treasured and a love that she had buried deep inside.

Years pass, TH is now sick and on his death bed. Ki sits besides him, when everyone has left and only the two of them where left, TH took the courage to ask the question he never dared to.

"In all the years we were together, did you once, even for a moment, loved me?"

Taking his hand in hers, she smiled through tears.

"I love you. I never meant to love you, when I returned to the palace that first time, I was driven by revenge, my heart had turned to stone and shattered, there was a hole where my heart was suppose to be, I don't know how or when it started but you had somehow filled up that void with your warmth and came into my cold heart and gave it life. I love you, I've been loving you for so long."

TH smiles at her, squeezing her hand tight.

"I'm sorry I didn't see it. Thank you for loving me."

Ki rest her head on his shoulders, TH stroke her cheek as they lay there, bath in their mutual love for each other. With that TH passes away, finally happy and assured he was someone that was loved in his life.

Years pass, Ayu has taken the throne and proven himself to be a capable leader, TT had left the courts due to internal fighting, the young King was more then capable of handling the issue and TT didn't want to be a burden on his king.

The war had broken out and their forces are being pushed back. Ayu urges Ki to retreat with him back to the North, Ki refused and told him she will only slow him down, she asked him to leave without her, there was some place she needed to be. Leaving HD and Eunuch Park with her, Ayu takes his troops and retreats to the North.

Ki returned to the mountainside where the Korean maids were buried, where her fate had changed. HD and Eunuch Park asked her where they should go now, Ki smiled sadly.

"Where can we go? We are no longer Korean, we are not Yuan and not Han. We are people of the wind, we will go where the wind takes us."

"Then let me walk this last journey with you."

A deep voice rang from behind, Ki turned around, TT was standing behind him, dressed as a simply scholar. TT smiled that mysterious smile of his.

"I knew you would one day come here, when you have tire and assured of his majesty's position, you would leave and come here. I...have been waiting."

"Master, I'm glad you waited"

Ki gave him a warm smile as she turned to head down the mountains, HD and Eunuch Park following closely behind, with TT walking besides Ki.

THE END.

Empress Ki: Eagle House meets its downfall class="post-title"Empress Ki: Eagle House meets its downfall

1388498937-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=28&random= Jamie 0 Comments 439 views Apr 26, 2014share2 share0 share0

The notorious group that corrupts the Yuan government and its people is finally meeting its downfall.

On the April 22nd broadcast of Empress Ki, Eagle House’s leader, Golta (played by Jo Jae Yoon) starts to get really anxious on the anomalies happening to his organization having fake vouchers being permanently replace with new ones. At this point, it shows that Eagle House is getting bankrupt due to Wang Yu’s plot.

Wang Yu, using counterfeit vouchers, hoarded a lot of expensive grains from the corrupt businessmen under Eagle House and then he gave all those he collected to the Emperor’s palace. The grains were then distributed to the needy and Emperor Tahwan has gained the favor of his people once again.

In the recent episode, that being the 47th episode of Empress Ki, a very unexpected revelation has been unveiled as it turns out that the corrupt leader of the Eagle House is the very loyal, quirky and obedient personal servant of Emperor Tahwhan, Golta. The viewers were totally stunned as it was totally unexpected and it did change a lot the views of people watching the drama.

Meanwhile, Taltal who is the righteous man in the story gained the title of the Emperor’s regent after Baekan’s death. He initially turned it down when Lady Ki asked him to honorably take the place, but he then eventually took it as the Emperor and Lady Ki, most especially, believes that he’s the right man to help Yuan. As his first task being the Emperor’s Regent, he orded that all vouchers, including the counterfeits made by the Eagle House to be changed into a new currency, getting Eagle House into bankruptcy.

Viewers and netizens commented, “After Baekan’s death, everything seems to get better.”, “The drama has become very exciting, it’ll surely top the primetime again!” [spoiler/]

Credit: Koreandrama.com

Guest geilbladder

I want to end Sunday fast as lightning. >:)

TH seems calmer than his berserk mode. I pity him after knowing the truth about maha. But i hope he considered SN's feeling about losing her child and remembered that she didnt look well when LS told him that Maha is dead. Like "it must have been painful for her..". This COULD explain his expression on the preview. But well, preview is always decieving.

Seeing how the writers just looove to endanger our health with all the previous cliffhangers, I guess we should prepare ourselves just in case they couldn't resist to give us one last one...the ultimate cliffhanger...the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers before the last episode?The thought of it is already giving me heartburns...X_X

HanN said: thanks for the preview!.. 
In my thought if TH wanted to kill WY in order to protect SN and to hide the secret about the Identity of Maha, of course after TH confirmed to Lady Seo that Maha is SN and WY's Son, maybe TH ordered to kill Lady Seo as well in order to keep the secret, farewell Lady Seo,! (wrong moved). 

Guest chaudinh1609

Please, don't let WY die by the hands of such coward emperor.
To all what the puppet has done, dying in bed seem to be too easy for him. Anyone cut his tougue, hook his eyes, stab every centimetre of him, then throw to the dogs (no, even the dogs don't want to eat that, too smell). How dare he point the sword towards WY, how dare he use SN to threaten WY, how dare he can use that face to live the rest of his life. Even a dog does not bite the one who fed it, not to mention the one who saved its life numerous of time. 
if WY die under the puppet hands, I will send him this 3onion20.gif
nightberrii said: tieuyeunu said: If we are going to ignore history and just make up the ending we want...

What happens in my imagination...LONG POST ahead.

TH goes after WY, Ki finds out and goes after him, TT finds out and chases after them. TH is ambushed by Golta and gang, WY sees and comes to save him.

They manage to kill Golta but WY is hurt in the process. Golta goads TH before his death that Ki and WY has always been in contact and one day, she would return to WY's side.

In anger TH goes to kill WY but is over powered by him, WY remembering all TH has done to him and his people goes to strike him, Ki comes in time and shoots WY in the shoulders. Hurt he ask if she really means to kill him to save TH, Ki begs him to let it go because she doesn't want to kill him but she will not let him kill TH, TH is her husband, the father of her son and the man that she loves.

WY knowing he has no way left since his throne has been given to someone else and TH had already released orders for him to be killed if he ever set foot in Korea again, goes to strike TH, Ki shoots him and he smiles as his life slowly ebbs from him, memories of the good times with Ki flashes before his eyes..

to their last good bye...

ending with the last image of her waving him goodbye...the last time he still had a right to love her.

Shocked at what she had done, Ki goes over to the dying WY. Trying to usher her tears she looks down at him.

With the last of his strength he smiles and tells her "Don't blame yourself, this is the path I have choose."

Allowing his tears to fall he continues "I...regretted leaving you behind."

Ki watches as WY finally succumbs to his injuries and leaves the world.

Unable to cry for him, Ki stands shell shock. TH having witness what she has done, comes over to embrace her, finally accepting that Ki had chosen him over WY.

TT arrives and sees the scene, he orders the rest of WY's men to take his body and never come back.

Ki and TH returns to the palace, TH is in a happy mood but he realizes Ki is upset. He questions her if she regrets her actions, she tells him truthfully that she would have done the same thing again if she was in the same position but is disappointed that he had forced her into such a position.

"WY wasn't just a man I had once loved or a King to me. He was a friend, a comrade and my savior, he had saved me as a child from prostitution, as a woman from the lecherous hands of DK. It was I that had turned my back on him first, what I owed him was more than what I could repay in this life, but your mistrust has forced me to kill that man."

TH hugs her tight, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was so afraid of losing you, so afraid of being left behind, being left out that I couldn't see your sincerity. Since young, all those around me only loved me because of my position, I knew that, I knew that very well, and I was okay with it, I could live with that lie, because I was someone not worth loving if I wasn't the crowned prince. When I was exiled, I was abandoned by all of them, but I met you, for the first time in my life, I knew what being truly cared for meant. You were my first and only true friend and the only person I wanted to be sincerely loved by. I selfishly wanted to be the only person in your eyes, your thoughts, your heart that everything you cared for outside of me tormented me. I wanted to rid them all, I didn't realized in my quest I had neglected you see you standing before me. I will never doubt you again."

Ki now crying hugs him back.

One year later, ED has been removed from the palace due to her hand in assisting Golta. Ki goes to the temple where Byul's tablet is kept, she meets Bang again, whom although angered has come to accept the fate, he tells her he has come for Byul's ashes to be returned to Korea to be buried with WY. Today is the 1st death anniversary for WY. Taking out the hairpin from long ago, she returns it to Bang and ask for it to be buried with WY and Byul.

"What I owed him in this life, if there is reincarnation, I will repay him in the next."

Watching him leave, Ki allowed herself to cry for WY, Byul and the life she could have had for the last time. With this, she will finally say good bye to a man she once loved, a child she treasured and a love that she had buried deep inside.

Years pass, TH is now sick and on his death bed. Ki sits besides him, when everyone has left and only the two of them where left, TH took the courage to ask the question he never dared to.

"In all the years we were together, did you once, even for a moment, loved me?"

Taking his hand in hers, she smiled through tears.

"I love you. I never meant to love you, when I returned to the palace that first time, I was driven by revenge, my heart had turned to stone and shattered, there was a hole where my heart was suppose to be, I don't know how or when it started but you had somehow filled up that void with your warmth and came into my cold heart and gave it life. I love you, I've been loving you for so long."

TH smiles at her, squeezing her hand tight.

"I'm sorry I didn't see it. Thank you for loving me."

Ki rest her head on his shoulders, TH stroke her cheek as they lay there, bath in their mutual love for each other. With that TH passes away, finally happy and assured he was someone that was loved in his life.

Years pass, Ayu has taken the throne and proven himself to be a capable leader, TT had left the courts due to internal fighting, the young King was more then capable of handling the issue and TT didn't want to be a burden on his king.

The war had broken out and their forces are being pushed back. Ayu urges Ki to retreat with him back to the North, Ki refused and told him she will only slow him down, she asked him to leave without her, there was some place she needed to be. Leaving HD and Eunuch Park with her, Ayu takes his troops and retreats to the North.

Ki returned to the mountainside where the Korean maids were buried, where her fate had changed. HD and Eunuch Park asked her where they should go now, Ki smiled sadly.

"Where can we go? We are no longer Korean, we are not Yuan and not Han. We are people of the wind, we will go where the wind takes us."

"Then let me walk this last journey with you."

A deep voice rang from behind, Ki turned around, TT was standing behind him, dressed as a simply scholar. TT smiled that mysterious smile of his.

"I knew you would one day come here, when you have tire and assured of his majesty's position, you would leave and come here. I...have been waiting."

"Master, I'm glad you waited"

Ki gave him a warm smile as she turned to head down the mountains, HD and Eunuch Park following closely behind, with TT walking besides Ki.

THE END.

@suchadiva42,......
I didn't know you were a fan.. Love this drama this is were Iv'e been spending my mon and tues..
I don't even want to read the preview was trying to keep it until the episode showed.. Well we should be in for some big surprises.. I think Th is silly to want to verify who Maha parents were what good is it to know the child is dead.. Asking Wy this will it make him feel better.. I bet Wy tell him that he and Ki never had a child together.. This is for Ki sake..
As for Tal Tal work is almost finished wait for me honey I'm coming to join you..:x The only man in this drama that I didn't see the ladies getting crazy for so women in those days had pretty bad taste in men..

@valsava"

Oh yes I'm a fan and especially HJW I love her in which I started watching this drama but got tangled up somehow then stopped =; but will continue and watch the rest of it as reading almost everyone's comment it sure looks and sounds intrigue and interested as well.

@suchadiva42, ..
Well it's only two episodes left if you playing catch up I hope you spend the time watching the drama because if your reading the thread it's going to take a mighty long time..
My TT is just to cute..