[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Could someone tell me if there is a scene where the 'guys' explain to Wang Yu about his son Maha?  I saw a scene briefly where he overheard them and stepped up and said 'Maha is my son?'  But is there a scene where Bang confesses what he knew all along?  Thanks!

Guest geilbladder

Just got the time to watch EP49, and I was dumbfounded by the Bolad Temur I saw in EK. I can't think how he would be embroiled in any conflict (as the article stated) or endanger any of the royals just by being a rich and lazy distant relative (unless he has some kind of adviser who is power hungry). 

Bolad Temur? Where? I cant remember a scene him being introduced. What part of the episode? Thanks!

larabn said: Omo!!! I'm using my stupid phone and trying to edit but all the previous post is gone now. Great!!!! Anyway, I'm not going to type it agian since I'm lazy.... So who is left to die now: Golta and his helper, ED, BS and curly hair guy, cruella... is that it?

KI made a few mistakes not knowing how to communicate sometimes with him but she is not the one who would give the sun, moon and stars to be with him. That was all him. It is now at the point he is not that far from DK's obsessive and forcefull (love). The kind of love that says do what I want you to do. Now that TH has power he is pretty much the same way towards her.

Guest Mary de Vera

I can't believe we've stayed with Empress Ki through thick and thin (like ketchup and vinegar). I truly hope there are no more blood baths.  Let there finally be reconciliation between Wang Yoo and Ta Hwan or at least a sort of "let bygones be bygones." Damn, it would SUCK to have the main characters die at the very end; KILL the DOWAGER and GOLTA instead--then there will truly be PEACE AT LAST!  The dowager's smirk is the most irritating of all-she's reminds me of the joker from BATMAN. Golta started off as a funny, quirky character, but it's like he's made a 180 degree and turned into a short mafia gangster boss. Anyhow, I'm addicted to the show til the very end---no matter how it ends, I am a FAN!!!

geilbladder said: Hi chingus! Here is the link where i always watch the english subs in advance. I suppose to post it here earlier of the drama but the user was blocked by the youtube and now back. Please give thanks to the subber. Enjoy! Oh! You can get the video links in the descriptions.

Guest geilbladder

@CherKell‌ oh so sorry! I didnt know. Let me remove it. Just a sec. Anyway, thanks for informing and for the link. :)

yeah I didn't see any familiar faces at the coronation scene, maybe things will change, and I am so sick of ppl trying to kill Lady Ki, its overkill now lol, first the Temurs, Tanashiri, Tanquishi, Dowager, Yeon Hwa, Yon, Bayan, Bayan's niece, and now Golta, and yet they all fail! LOL enough already! just die all evil ppl in empress ki and burn in hell! And take your annoying eyeball glaring, only one expression, smirking faces with you! Ok I'm done.

It's funny how tal tal started off as a small quiet character that not too many people recognize, and look now he has become so popular among the men in empress ki just within the few last eps, Im swaying from left to right between ta hwan and tal tal. But I think I'm a bit more towards tal tal.

rinchan76 said:  KI made a few mistakes not knowing how to communicate sometimes with him but she is not the one who would give the sun, moon and stars to be with him. That was all him. It is now at the point he is not that far from DK's obsessive and forcefull (love). The kind of love that says do what I want you to do. Now that TH has power he is pretty much the same way towards her.

CherKell said:

And I forgot the name of the poster was that mentioned several pages back about a possible ending where after Ta Hwan's death, Seung-nyang found the (presumed love) letters that Ta Hwan had written to her when he couldn't sleep or was having other emotional difficulties.  First of all, that was a BRILLIANT possibility (applause to you), and I am greatly hoping the ending would reflect that.  I could not think of a more tragic and sadder way to end this series than on that note.  In fact, I'm even tearing up while writing this just thinking of such a possibility.  *sniff*

We're in the home stretch now, people.  Can't believe that almost SIX MONTHS have passed since we started this journey.  Wow.

Nearing the end of drama, people start to sentimental. Waving goodbye coz one by one the arc started to eliminated from the show.

Actually EK is one ofbthe drama that i`m afraid to follow since i`m afraid to attach and waiting for every week for the episode update. And now here i am, tide with all of you guys.what am i gonna do when the dramas end, i probably gonna rewatch all the episode until i get bored and then move one with another one #sob

Katrina Abdul Talib said:
On a personal note (which is off topic of cos) Kdrama is getting so interesting as days pass by - I have lost touch with many English TV series such as good woman, Games of Thrones and the like shelved aside for the last few months now. I am going to start learning Hangul.. am definitely.. at least to enable me to follow kdramas comfortably.