[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest critics

@larabn said:  I hope they spare TN from death and let her live in an extremely hot palace full of rats, 2 headed snakes and BIG giant tarantulas with names of every person she's killed and hurt in front of her to help her remember what she's done and pray for forgiveness
Actually, I am also hoping that before her poisoning day, DK will be able to rescue her and hide her in a place where all of the above you mentioned are present plus be surrounded with filthy human beings so that she could experience all the miseries in life before her final demise.  :))

Guest kiyokotsubasa

From Ji Chang Wook's instagram : 
"아!!! 이것도 주셨네요~! 오늘 이거해주시느라 고생너무 많으셨어요^^ "
1234244_267685480058875_2059939833_n.jpg
"아맛나다!!!! 크큭"
10003884_267685490058874_757511326_n.jpg

Guest united06

Episode 32 graphics ~
image-AD36_5322DB31.jpg

image-A4AF_5322DB31.jpg

image-1024_5322DB31.jpg

image-85F0_5322DB31.jpg

image-3430_5322E069.jpg

image-70C2_5322E069.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 33 graphics ~
image-6DE6_53148E30.jpg

image-109C_53148E30.jpg

image-0C00_53148E30.jpg

image-2FBC_53148E30.jpg

image-5261_53148E90.jpg

image-2C42_53148E90.jpg

image-63A8_53148E90.jpg

image-F027_53148E90.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Empress Gi English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7752-empress-gi-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Are you empress ki fans? If you have symptoms like can't wait for the next episode all the time and don't want to start any k drama because in your mind empress ki always there then absolutely you have EK syndrome. He he he he....... Happy Saturday! Be patient, Monday & Tuesday are coming.

I just wish and hope that emperor will stand by lady ki side for the rest of the drama. I'd hate to see they drift apart even though according to the history they both drifted apart at the end. But hey not everything has to be exactly what the history said. Maybe the writers switched up and decide that lady ki and emperor live happily ever after lol.

Guest ziimblu

shaym

said: [size=2]

Been a while since I've posted on this thread. I've been behind for two hundred  and one pages, but my curiosity as to what exactly happened in the first episode since Day 1 is still on my mind. Kkk. A lot of things had already happened in Seung Nyang/Ki Nyang's life, and I am earnestly hoping that the coronation day comes sooner. I really want to see how Ta Hwan, Seung Nyang, and Wang Yoo will interact with each other on that present time. 

[/size]

[size=2]

I haven't been able to read the several pages I've been left behind, so please pardon me if such things in regards to the first scene of the first episode were already mentioned. Off to read the last pages backwards. Please wish me luck. Hee. :)

[/size]

Supposedly the second empress is much more worse than the first one, two faced, ferocious.....please don't let her deceive you emperor. Two faced part actually worry me the most. She probably gunna try to sway him by acting all nice, but inside she's like a devil .

Guest critics

@jewell11 said:  Are you empress ki fans? If you have symptoms like can't wait for the next episode all the time and don't want to start any k drama because in your mind empress ki always there then absolutely you have EK syndrome. He he he he....... Happy Saturday! Be patient, Monday & Tuesday are coming.

LOL - count me in.  Though every time this forum conducts maintenance/clean up job, it advises us to visit other soompi forum but I deliberately  disobeyed it.  As of this moment, EK is my only drama.  I can't serve two masters at the same time, otherwise, I will be crazier than ET.  Afraid, he might impeach me in the mental hospital.  Oh! sorry I forgot, may he rest in peace. :D

Will someone please report Lord Jang to the palace personnel dept.? What does he get paid ? He is about the most useless character with an actual title I have EVER seen.

Writer nims give this man a real job......that he can actually do....please !

8-|

this drama will be the death of us when the new battle of the beeyootches begins.. nothing is worst than a mind game between women since we are a lot smarter than men (in that department)..

But one thing for sure, Ta Hwan will never have a changing heart on SY. He sold his soul to SY already when she saved his life a few times... Ta Hwan's soul is belong to SY.

Guest kiyokotsubasa

From Jin Yihan's instagram : (I guess this comic must be some fan present for the White Day xD ). It says Got Boda Seung Nyang... I love how TH, TT, DK, WY and SN are drawn (So cute and adorable O:) )Omo, and i think the three little characters are Musong, Eunuch Bang and Jombak xD 

"이 만화책 얼마죠? ㅋ 소카우님 최고!"
10013340_1433759513534215_715579036_n.jp

Here is the actual picture (found it on Ha Ji Won's facebook page ^^ )578607_267881336705956_926233095_n.jpg
Also found this on Ha Ji Won's facebook page... So cute, Eyecandy reading the comic ^.^1969260_267886800038743_1692046753_n.jpg

1380801_1476826555864354_247839963_n.jpgcredits to the owner 

Thank you @ critics & to all who like my post. I am really experiencing it. It is so hard to start a new k drama when you know that empress ki is still on air it feels like being unfaithful , it is a weird thing but that is the result of all the actors/ actress in empress ki that they are really good in their characters they convinced our hearts & mind. Their acting are very realistic specially the three lead role TH, SN & WY even TT. Whenever they act your heart sway and always mark. In the whole week while waiting for the next episode your mind is occupied with the scene of empress ki and speculating possible things that might happen. And you will say to yourself. What is happening to me? Am I inlove deeply with empress ki or I have a syndrome of empress ki fanatic? He he he he he............. Love you all. EMPRESS KI , you ROCK MY WORLD here in CANADA. Even though I am far with my family in Philippines you make me happy. Your fighting my homesickness. Loving and very inspired to the story of empress ki. God bless everyone.