[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest august101

EstelleH said: But not once in this drama shows that nyang even had any brother lol. They might as well just change up the whole history , because most of it wasn't even based of any part of the real history.

Guest dhebbie2t

so Im Joo-eun (Lim Ju-eun) is the new Empress, she is the girl from Heirs, Choi JinHyuk's love interest, so well I guess the character fits her well, because  I guess the character that she will portray is not as  bad as Tana.....Lim Ju-eun has a sweet image though so....let's see what will happen next

@chaudinh1609 - 
Critical thinking is great. Analyzing a drama makes the viewing experience so much better because you understand the characters and appreciate them better. All of that is fine but the problem is when a discussion is not tactfully done. 
We're all free to say what we want to say about the characters and it's not like they exist beyond the screen, but we do form some emotional bonds with them and end up liking or hating them. That's just the audience interacting with the story. And if a character is criticized, at least criticize it for something that character really lacks or for a wrong act with as much objectivity as possible to convince all sides of your opinion without raising hackles.  
Many people were praising TH's character because he finally became a strong and powerful character. His journey was a long and painful one and his victory over ET and clan has been hard-earned. I wouldn't have been as bothered by your comment regarding TH if it rang true about the character. That's the main issue here. Just trying to clear things up.
Hope the thoughtful discussions carry on.

@jewel11,
Very well said @ rinchan76. Love it. And to ChelseaS I like all the pictures specially TH with Ayu. Happy Monday. Counting the hours now. Feeling excited for the episode 38.
Rats and it's only late sunday afternoon where I am. We still have over 24 hrs before ep 38 begins. Now I'm teed with you already monday people you have a few short hours and what about me I want to see Sn and Th asap.  

@chocobana,...................Sorry to cut your wonderful post
We're all free to say what we want to say about the characters and it's not like they exist beyond the screen, but we do form some emotional bonds with them and end up liking or hating them. That's just the audience interacting with the story. And if a character is criticized, at least criticize it for something that character really lacks or for a wrong act with as much objectivity as possible to convince all sides of your opinion without raising hackles.  

I'm apart of the audience interacting with this story, Speaking of lack of I dislike Tn to me she lacks personality and humanisim.  So I will say if the others are afraid to say. KILL, KILL. KILL. =)) The only bond I have with Tn is I wish she was dead already. When is she going to die.?  
Oh monday where are you. 

@ valsava I was joking it is only 5:36 pm here in Canada and the day is Sunday nothing to worry I am just to excited of Monday for empress ki so i was pretending it is Monday here. He he he he....... This is one of the symptom of empress ki syndrome. Want to make fast the time in order to watch the empress ki drama.

Guest critics

@valsava said:  "I'm apart of the audience interacting with this story, Speaking of lack of I dislike Tn to me she lacks personality and humanisim.  So I will say if the others are afraid to say. KILL, KILL. KILL.  The only bond I have with Tn is I wish she was dead already. When is she going to die.?  Oh monday where are you."
I beg to disagree.  Please, let's not KILL TS immediately.  Let her escape from death and live with DK far away from Yuan palace.  There, she will live a life like hell, be the poorest among the poor until such time that she will keep on demanding from DK to bring back the prosperous life that she once had.  Then DK will turn crazier than ET, since he could no longer bear seeing her dear sister live a rotten life, he will then poison her.  Afterwards, he will kill himself probably before jumping off a cliff with blood tears falling, he'll shout, Lady Ki, YOU WIN!  .... end of DK's life ....
You may call my imagination weird but that's how I envision TS & DK's death.  :P  I mean, a simple death is not enough to pay the crimes they both committed.    Please TS fans, don't hate me.  [-O<

@critics,
 "I'm apart of the audience interacting with this story, Speaking of lack of I dislike Tn to me she lacks personality and humanisim.  So I will say if the others are afraid to say. KILL, KILL. KILL.  The only bond I have with Tn is I wish she was dead already. When is she going to die.?  Oh monday where are you."
I beg to disagree.  Please, let's not KILL TS immediately.  Let her escape from death and live with DK far away from Yuan palace.  There, she will live a life like hell, be the poorest among the poor until such time that she will keep on demanding from DK to bring back the prosperous life that she once had.  Then DK will turn crazier than ET, since he could no longer bear seeing her dear sister live a rotten life, he will then poison her.  Afterwards, he will kill himself probably before jumping off a cliff with blood tears falling, he'll shout, Lady Ki, YOU WIN!  .... end of DK's life ....
You may call my imagination weird but that's how I envision TS & DK's death.    I mean, a simple death is not enough to pay the crimes they both committed.    Please TS fans, don't hate me.  

Just love your imagination love for our lil empress to suffer a life of hell letting the good citizens of Yuan stone her along the way but that would be to much like right for and former Empress to end with such a life. So she would be poison by death. So on that note I should say.  DRINK UP OUR EVIL EMPRESS IT'S LIGHTS OUT FOR YOU.  >:) >:)

Guest yuiivip

waaaaaaaaaaaah
the new Empress is scared that she might get antis
LOL
well, let's see

Not "might" she already got anti.

See? @EstelleH‌

:P