Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

shiirlaaay said: Dorothy Yap said: Where are all of you from? I am from Singapore. :) We should have a list and you all just add to it =) let's see how multicultural our family is So 1. Singapore2. New Zealand3. Malaysia here :D

BiruAngel said: Lmangla said: charliew said: Lmangla said: @biruangel -- satay is good.. but can I say no to the durian??????

Wae.. durian is yum.. buttery.. trust me..lol @charliew -- sigh! oks, @biruangel -- bring it.. and you girls can enjoy... I will just run in another direction when you start eating ok?

@Lmangla  
hah ha  I see totally why you'll run away when we start eating durian.  Thanks for permitting us to have a feast of durians!   For those who are not familiar with durian, the smell can be quite offensive if you're not used to it!  Some says, it smells like someone passing gas.  Anyway, yeah @charliew  we got our green light!    :D =)) @biruAngel
dont worry i dont take durian either even though Im a Malaysian too lols

Guest yokalana

shiirlaaay said:

Dorothy Yap said:

Where are all of you from? I am from Singapore. :)

We should have a list and you all just add to it =) let's see how multicultural our family is So 1. Singapore2. New Zealand

1.  Singapore2.  New Zealand3.  Malaysia

4. Indonesia :)

Guest gil_noona

Gil Noona said:

BiruAngel wrote: »

Lmangla said:

for those curious about the venue, it is @packmule3's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

@jenj -- noted down the watermelons and the chicken nuggets.

P.S -- watermelons can be really heavy and so make sure you get a cab to get to the venue. don't want you getting tired before you even show up...

gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating @angelangie tom yam soup may need it!

@Lmangla   ah.... you got me.  I can resist all the 'sinful' food  but not this 'Paradise' !  So mind if I join too.  I'll bring Satay (skewered BBQ meat with peanut sauce as dip) which my hometown is famous for.  I can also bring the King of Fruit, Durian, if you gals & guys are game for it!  It's a cultivated taste though,  I must warn you!   

So @BiruAngel, are you from Kajang..?

@Gil noona  hah hah good guess work!  Where are you from?   :D

Haha.. I'm from rain town, Taiping.. :D

Guest ShermaineL

cecila_zps658db1b1.jpg 

Can I bring along Celia Mae with me so that she can sneak into TaceGui's  room and spy on them.

Since she has so many snake hanging in her head .

Guest bibidep

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Can I bring along Celia Mae with me so that she can sneak into TaceGui's  room and spy on them.

Since she has so many snake hanging in her head .

yokalana said:
Who is that girl which pic was posted by him? It looks like one of the snsd girl in a glance???
What is that suppose to mean anyway?! Hmmmmm
Anyway gui2's video is super cute!!!!!

This is from So Yi Hyun's twitter.
聚餐~~!!!辛苦的那些都忘记吧~~KKK WRU 怀挺This is the chinese translation, not really know how to translate to English, anybody could help?
Cr:Baidu.com
ed7fce246b600c33591d460f1b4c510fd8f9a1aa
I guess they almost done filming WAY? anyways, could see the So Yi Hyun is closer to Kim Jae Wook cause she's like leaning more towards to him. Hahah

Lmangla said: yokalana said:
Who is that girl which pic was posted by him? It looks like one of the snsd girl in a glance???
What is that suppose to mean anyway?! Hmmmmm
Anyway gui2's video is super cute!!!!!

Guest ShermaineL

bibidep said:  
Unnie, this one only have 1 eye, you may need to ask GuiGui to give you 1 more eye from her alien one because that one had 3 eyes hahah.   Some how I look at your toy I'm a little scare hahah.

Guest Zila Elina

http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/112807243-1921623583.html

credit:guiguiwuyingjie tumblr