(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

chinlylin said: bouquet78 said:

@Bouquet78: Really??? Oh man big deal now....I'm sure Taec not ready and available to do that kind of risky to effect JYP and his 2pm band mates and his own business for now. He still want to be come a good actor first in case later on the 2pm band no longer make more money he can be in the acting business. He is a smart guy, he is not going to take this.

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 I wonder if I really work at bar or club - I am sure I have been reduce lots of troubles that I have done enough to prove that I am -ahem- cute :x

packmule3 said: chinlylin said: bouquet78 said:

@Bouquet78: Really??? Oh man big deal now....I'm sure Taec not ready and available to do t

hat kind of risky to effect JYP a

nd his 2pm band mates and his own business for now. He still want to be come a good actor first in case later on the 2pm band no longer make more money he can be in the acting business. He is a smart guy, he is not going to take this.

Guest bibidep

If any one want to have a good laugh then watch this BTS of Taec's OKCat making song.  He had giant big on the shoulder and and and I don't get use to see him in three hole T-shirt sleeveless shoulder naked like this, I had a little red face when I saw that...He is a shy man, he only practice this kind of singing and dancing plus one blow kiss but his ears very very red or may be he had a red ears disease hahaha.

Credit to OKCat twitter

charliew said: packmule3 said: @chocolateicecreamcupcake, Welcome! As long as you're not some kind of pie or some artificially sweetened dessert, you're welcome to join us. How do you feel about the latest events in Taecgui world? Did you enjoy TY's concert? Did you follow GG's Facebook post? Are you on weibo? Baidu? tweeter? I think I'm one of the few posters here who's still in the techno Dark Ages, and I'm searching for fellow companions. Lol. (Lonely. So looonely now that my twin @pluie625 is still not here...)

angelangie said:
yea i had uploaded everything that i screen cap there you can always goes there and have a look cause i dont have much times to do the posting recently

angelangie said:
i had highlighted that even before you requested lols as the same as you im too use to the expand button and missing it terribly however i will wait for the christmas and new year to be over before i press my case again....as it holiday so the tech are probably late on that as she had already put the quest forwards to have the expand button back

-> Thanks @angelangie for all your help. Didn't meant to give you more work during and after the holidays. I appreciate.

@fangirl11
I was going through the old posts and I saw this...Well? Are you happy about their Christmas posts?
Take care. :)
fangirl11 said: @bladerunner
Also when he put the star, chick, snowman, ghost or anything that could related to Guigui! *delusional much..* :P

That tweet remind me of "Thank you for marrying me" and I don't know why!!
And the word "Happy" too~~ :))

I'm looking forward of their Christmas post...
8->

@dina_dana, 
Do you remember that time/calendar calculator that you had? Would you mind calculating when the 300th day of our couple will be?  I think it's coming up soon. 
Please use this as your guide. The dates of the Wedding should be there. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26378181/#Comment_26378181 
Thanks a bunch!

@runnyeggs, 
I hope this isn't too late but I'd like to thank you on behalf on our leader @angelangie and the other cute minions around here for this post of yours.  At that time, we were simply inundated by the flood of goodies from the newly released Japanese DVD, and we had overlooked expressing our gratitude for your excellent translation work here.
Thank you and I hope you'll post again here. If you've been lurking here long enough, you know that we're a fun, miccheosso, rational, pervy, quirky and HAPPY crowd to hang out with.
Cheers!  runnyeggs said: Annyeong to everyone here! I have been lurking in this forum as well as TaecGui's Chinese forum in Baidu for quite some time. I understand English and Chinese so hopefully I can do a bit of translations for you guys. Anyway, I just want to share some of my findings from baidu. These are actually the contents of the GWGM DVD sold in Japan now.
EP 15 Interviews:Q to GG: The weather was always good whenever there you were around, but why is the weather rainy today?GG: I think the weather represents my mood whenever I am here. Today is a rainy day, which also represents how I feel right now. It is really amazing that the weather was good every time I came here for shooting, but it is raining today, and it happens to be the last day of shooting.
Q to GG: How do you feel to be taking the train with your husband on a rainy day?GG:*Peers over TY* Romantic~TY: Romantic? Why do you say it so often? (Don't quite understand TY's response...)
After the heart to heart talk in the tent...
They finished their drinks. Subtitle: Agreed not to cry, but tears just flow without control...TY took the tissue and started wiping GG's tears. TY got up to give her a hug...TY: Don't cry..GG: Oppa..wu wu.. (crying sound)
GG broke down once again. TY smiled, both hands wrapped around GG's right hand to wipe her tears.GG: I feel sad.. reallyTY still trying to wipe her tears.. from her left to right eye, left to right cheek...GG: Are you sad?TY: Must be happy.. I don't wish to say goodbye in tears, we must smile and say goodbye. Because what I would remember in future will be happy facesGG: Then let us jump together
After jumping..TY: Ok? *Hugs GG again*
Back at Donghwa Station after the surprise
GG: When I alighted (from the train), wow...TY: These were all done by me. Every time we are apart I felt lonely/sad (subtitle was lonely but I guess he used the word 'sad' instead), you know why? If we are a Korean CP (couple), then we could have seen each other easily.. but you have to return to Taiwan, I guess it would be difficult for us to see each other? That's why I feel lonely/sad.TY: But it's ok. This will be our history. Let us return to our lives before we met each other, come, let's go!GG: I will never forgetTY: I will never forget. Let's go! This is a new beginning!

The last part was so touching :( Miss TaecGui
-runnyeggs

EDIT: I forgot to give credit to http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2282568060?pn=375

JaeBin

said:

b8l8

said: speaking of dumplings:these are my two favorites from

Din Tai Fung

they're now in SG, Msia, etc no Philippines though

:(

spicy wontons from Din Tai Fung

xiaolongbao aka soup dumplings

how do you like your  dumplings? steamed? boiled? pan fried? deep-fried? did taec mention which type of dumplings he likes? btw, my mother in law taught me how to make it. if you want the recipe let me know bwahahaha!

@bouquet78 your friend is awesome! But she not mischose like us? XD

@spicystrawberry,....don't worry...she will very soon..believe me! :))

She haven't watch yet and soon gonna watch??

@spicystrawberry, she is not the "fangirling" type...she is more of a rational and calm type...so, yes she hasnt watch GWGM yet..but, she starts to like okcat and she goes to baidu and weibo looking for TG news everyday.....thats why soon she will be like us. Even without watching GWGM, she will fall into them by exposing herself to their news everyday..But, one thing she told me is she salute GG for being a such a brave girl...she said her courage to send the greeting is really awesome.it's like..."i love this man and i want to wish him, so what?"..that kind of feeling..... :)

Guest bluemoonlight

P.A. club gif of the day... :))

cr: me

@bluemoonlight

What is P.A. Club? What does P.A. stands for? Personal Assistant?

I like your current avatar, and wow happy for them already made 10y (shown on on your other signature)

Oooooh @tamah...I would love it if Wooyoung or Yoochun was my Personal Assistant :D :x

@gil_noona @charliew would be ecstatic if Junho was! \m/

@mikoshine would be super excited if Show Luo was! <:-P

@b8l8 & @torreydinh would fight for OkCat to be their P.A.! b-(

...AND of course Gui Gui would be thrilled if her Taec Oppa was! \:D/

@tamah...who would you like to be your P.A.?... ;)

The real meaning below...

Actually in this thread, P.A. stands for Pervy Ahjummas...

:))

Archived