(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@Packmule3 Unnie, why sudden early in the morning on Sartuday you already wanted ice? Are you hot or injury some where hahaha?

@Angelangie: Thank you for the translation. See, I already knew this couple will be in the news, no surprise for me, only a little odd that it's not in Korea news.

@bibidep, not only that. I heard that GG birthday wishes to Taec has been published in Sina News (Taiwan) as well as JXNTV.cn (one of china TV broadcast station, I think). They even urged TaecGui to annouce to the fans that they are indeed dating now...hahahaha...even the media is also TaecGui fans..... :))

Guest bibidep

@Packmule3 Unnie: No kidding Unnie, for sure if they just leak out that they are dating I'm sure the Dispatch following them like they follow the Royal couple. Can you imagine if they announce to get marry, oh They will have the same title like prince William and Princess Kate. Taec if you lurk in here and read our comments, make sure you think it twice before you pass this chance to be famous with the first Asia royal wedding in modern history.

Guest bibidep

@Bouquet78: Really??? Oh man big deal now....I'm sure Taec not ready and available to do that kind of risky to effect JYP and his 2pm band mates and his own business for now. He still want to be come a good actor first in case later on the 2pm band no longer make more money he can be in the acting business. He is a smart guy, he is not going to take this.

chocolateicecreamcupcake

said:

packmule3

said: @chocolateicecreamcupcake, Welcome! As long as you're not some kind of pie or some artificially sweetened dessert, you're welcome to join us. How do you feel about the latest events in Taecgui world? Did you enjoy TY's concert? Did you follow GG's Facebook post? Are you on weibo? Baidu? tweeter? I think I'm one of the few posters here who's still in the techno Dark Ages, and I'm searching for fellow companions. Lol. (Lonely. So looonely now that my twin @pluie625 is still not here...)

angelangie said: packmule3 said: @angelangie, I think @chinlylin is asking if the wooden hearts displayed behind TG when they were filming were really hanging up there or were they used as props. :) Does the Cave Cafe have commemorative hearts for couples to write on, or was that only done for our TG couple? Is this what you meant, @chinlylin?

bouquet78 said:

@Packmule3 Unnie, why sudden early in the morning on Sartuday you already wanted ice? Are you hot or injury some where hahaha? @Angelangie: Thank you for the translation. See, I already knew this couple will be in the news, no surprise for me, only a little odd that it's not in Korea news.

@Bouquet78: Really??? Oh man big deal now....I'm sure Taec not ready and available to do that kind of risky to effect JYP and his 2pm band mates and his own business for now. He still want to be come a good actor first in case later on the 2pm band no longer make more money he can be in the acting business. He is a smart guy, he is not going to take this.

Hahaha....too late...the news on the birthday wishes from GG to Taec is everywhere now. But, I think GG and Taec must already have mutual understandings on this before she post it,right?...Like you said, it is indeed very risky to post such personal and sensitive message especially when the whole world can see...My friend who saw this in baidu, told me that WGM themselves even mentioned in their SNS that GG has sent her birthday wishes to Taec..Since there is no bad news from the korean media, I guess no news means good news... :))

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 yuup but it already past midnight right now. I don't work at bar or even club lol. Supposed to sleep but it seem that I still get full energy the next working day even sleep less than eight hours so I said why not entertain myself with you all :P

Why don't you try for Yahoo and Msn.com ? :) I searched it before, just few but it still....what's the hash tag you guys been using? #taecguidominant or something? My old computer unable to screenshot it :"(

I live in Taiwan and you are more updated than I am @bouquet78!  I should start watching more news…well more entertainment news! :)) :))

@chinlylin,..hahaha..it is not me..it's my best friend.she knows that I am a TaecGui fan and since she is always lurking in baidu and weibo, she will update me on uri couple latest news when there is any... :)

spicystrawberry
said: @packmule3 yuup but it already past midnight right now. I don't work at bar or even club lol. Supposed to sleep but it seem that I still get full energy the next working day even sleep less than eight hours so I said why not entertain myself with you all :P Why don't you try for Yahoo and Msn.com ? :) I searched it before, just few but it still....what's the hash tag you guys been using? #taecguidominant or something? My old computer unable to screenshot it :"(

bouquet78 said:

Archived