(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest dina dana

packmule3

said: Ooohhh! Good one, @leechalee. It would be fun, too, to psycho-analyze this whole business of loving each other more. What do you think, @Dina_Dana? They both thought the other person loved him/her more or showed more affection than the other person. Kekeke.

chinlylin said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said: @chinlylin Ah, your translation is much better and sentence structure wise is better... Thanks...

Was scratching my head doing the translation and didn't see that you have already posted...

Chinese sentence structure is very different from English and although I can understand both on its own, translating from one to another still requires a lot of practice from me :D

Why didn't they do anything new? They had some new singles released in Japan this year and there were also some solo hits they had that they could have featured. As soon as I was finished watching, I thought since the theme was the Friendship song for the night, wouldn't it have been awesome if Jaebum had joined them on stage and they had performed 10 out of 10 together? It would have been the highlight of the entire night that is for sure. 

Guest bibidep

Taec posted this 2 messages on his twitter with no pictures.

1-)On Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:02pm  US time, Korea time is 1:02am Dec. 30, 2013. 

옥캣배경화면으로 바꾸느라 다운받는게 많네잉~~ㅋㅋㅋ 그래도 변경완료~~

2-)On Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:39am US time, Korea time is 8:39pm Dec.30, 2013.

오늘 사녹보러오신분들 조심해서 들어가요~~ 옥캣파티때 말한 섹쉬한거 이건데ㅋㅋ 안섹시하면 말구ㅋㅋ 드뎌 2013년 마지막입니다~ 다들 낼봐용~~♥

Again I don't know anything about Korean but seem like the first one change something about the wallpaper and the second one have the heart shape at the end must be something with happy in there, may be party for the year end hahaha.  Please any of us kindly translate for our thread.  Thank you.

bibidep said: Taec posted this 2 messages on his twitter with no pictures.

1-)On Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:02pm  US time, Korea time is 1:02am Dec. 30, 2013. 

옥캣배경화면으로 바꾸느라 다운받는게 많네잉~~ㅋㅋㅋ 그래도 변경완료~~

2-)On Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:39am US time, Korea time is 8:39pm Dec.30, 2013.

오늘 사녹보러오신분들 조심해서 들어가요~~ 옥캣파티때 말한 섹쉬한거 이건데ㅋㅋ 안섹시하면 말구ㅋㅋ 드뎌 2013년 마지막입니다~ 다들 낼봐용~~♥

Again I don't know anything about Korean but seem like the first one change something about the wallpaper and the second one have the heart shape at the end must be something with happy in there, may be party for the year end hahaha.  Please any of us kindly translate for our thread.  Thank you.

Guest bibidep

Thank you @Minwooluv78 for the translation.   So I can have one definite answer that I always wonder who draw and design all those poster and wallpaper of the OKCat.  Whatever in the posters Taec was the master mind behind all those hahaha.  We only on delulu mode for the upload part but everything else may be all true.    May be the sexy thing is for the OKCat fans only not for the 2PM. 

Why this time Taec had to write clearly about who get home safely hahaha, he must read our connect dots and messages in here, may be he said oh man this thread always dreaming all crazy things hahaha I better say it clearly this time.  Or last few times he may sent the messages to someone special so he said them in general, my delusional mode on again hahaha.

You mean, one of those assistants that wouldn't let his hair be? gedsss, how obsessive-compulsive did that lady have to be to keep on fiddling with his hair during the BTS episode?

But I like the gif that @BiruAngel just made showing us his assistant smacking him for getting Guigui wet in the tent scene. See? Everybody protects our little chick, even his very own loyal staff.

Guest bibidep

Taec, most of the time I praised you but this time I have to let you down a little bit.  Look at all his pictures from the backstage and the performance on the KBS Dec. 27,2013.

sSZ13vV.jpg
sY6oQ9u.jpg

What happen to you??  Your eyes puffy like 2 days you didn't sleep or cried non stop for a day.
0vgCHiH.jpg

Look at his face at the time he performed on stage...His mind is gone.  What was he thinking??
dnx45BO.jpg
Credit to the owner

Guest bibidep

Here are the pictures at the end of the KBS show on Dec. 27, 2013.

He wear the same shirt from the Gag concert but he changed the shoes so he can walk home quicker hahaha.
JGcaCbN.jpg

Why suddenly at the end he look handsome again???  Weird.
YsgQNA7.jpg

This one at the same day at the same stage but for the Gag Concert Parody.
8JQFvse.jpg
SoDmGYk.jpg

Here his members leaving.
3C28j9S.jpg
JjJdEuo.jpg

bibidep said: New poster of OKCat post in OKCat's twitter at 6:17pm Dec. 29, 2013 in EST US time, probably aroung 8:17am Dec. 30,2013 Korea time.  Like father like son, Taec write a lot of song and OKCat like to write a lot of note hahaha.  Why the poster most of the time have those kind of stars in the box like that??  I never know Taec liked star too.  This poster for sure saying something about 2 more days left in the 2013 the rest I don't want to guess hahaha.

2013년도 이제...2일 남았다냥..ㅠㅠ 벌써...신년계획은 세우셨냐옹 주인님들? 옥캣이는 내년에 저축왕이 될거라능!!! 주인님들의 계획을 알려주시라냥! 냐냥! 냐냐냐냥!

Credit to OKCat's twitter

Guest bibidep

These pictures came from the backstage interview.  Look at all his members face that they focus on the question for Taec.  Chansung and Wooyoung's faces are so obvious.

6F7o6Og.jpg
AA1O3Cz.jpg

Bo4Nslp.jpg

Credit to tag

He wear the same shirt from the Gag concert but he changed the shoes so he can walk home quicker hahaha.

@bibidep -- daebek.. so where was he in a rush to?
rational: he spilled orange juice and needed to change
rational#2: he was sweating like crazy and didn't want to be smelly
delusional: uh okay but he didn't need to change his pants as well... so where was he going?
:D
P.S -- for some reason, his chest looks really good here! (omo, feeling shy :\"> )....

Archived