(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Do you know why he stand like that??  Because he so cold, he wants to get somebody heat to make both of them warm, just kidding.  I think Taec stand like that to make sure he's not fall and if GuiGui fall his position can rescue GuiGui.

Yes, he didn't jump out of the way, as if she was a tree log... errr... stump about to topple over and fall on him.

Sneaky.

Guest bibidep

New poster of OKCat post in OKCat's twitter at 6:17pm Dec. 29, 2013 in EST US time, probably aroung 8:17am Dec. 30,2013 Korea time.  Like father like son, Taec write a lot of song and OKCat like to write a lot of note hahaha.  Why the poster most of the time have those kind of stars in the box like that??  I never know Taec liked star too.  This poster for sure saying something about 2 more days left in the 2013 the rest I don't want to guess hahaha.

2013년도 이제...2일 남았다냥..ㅠㅠ 벌써...신년계획은 세우셨냐옹 주인님들? 옥캣이는 내년에 저축왕이 될거라능!!! 주인님들의 계획을 알려주시라냥! 냐냥! 냐냐냐냥!

Bcsvam6CIAAovV3.jpg
Credit to OKCat's twitter

Guest bibidep

Wow even on Dec. 29 in Taiwan 40,758 people still talk about GuiGui and her OPPA happy birthday picture and she went up to number 3 now, last one on the Dec. 27 she at number 6....everyday that website count different number of people talk I think.

http://likeboy.tw

Look at one fan brought the goods from the companies that GuiGui endorsed for them.  The Husband and Wife tried to sale a lot of stuffs to the fans, in the long run the fans may file bankruptcy hahaha.

1467187_10152119975672302_1403402722_n.j
Credit to Connie Chen

chinlylin said: packmule3 said:
@chinlylin, I've been meaning to ask. 
What are these dolls? Do they have a name? Are they the "in" toys in Taiwan? She was given 2 of these so did people think that she would like them instead of the three alien toy? Or an OKCat toy? Thanks.
@bouquet78, did your friend who visits Baidu, see anybody mention THIS toy? Or find the choice of gift particularly unusual/odd/special? 
I'm sorry I have so many questions. :)

Guest bibidep

Taec's friend is really good friend, look at this picture again, this one clear and can see easy.  What happen to Taec??   May be he getting fat can't bend down to tie the shoes any more hahaha.

fs6y0VA.jpg

Poor Chansung, he looks very tired and hot with that costume on.
pcbDB2J.jpg

Guest yokalana

Biru Angel said:

bouquet78

said:

angelangie

said:

Biru Angel

said:

TaecGui in an awkward position.  Taec couldn't hold GG's hands as he was holding an umbrella, GG had to grab his coat instead to steady herself.   

u know what caught my attention? is the photographer, he could have took the umbrella when gui gui was turning....but he didnt lols was he creating a chance for taec a message between man

:D

so that the girl has not choice but to grab the next thing closes to her to keep her balance which is of course Taec

:D

@yokalana, Taec's expression when he was looking at shy GG?...This is one of his expression..remember he said, "Wae?!'......and both of them laughed awkwardly..then, Taec said "ok..." and continued to hold GG's hand and asked her to look upward.. (remember he was slightly touching her chin?)...  :x

Guest gil_noona

angelangie

said:

GG update her Facebook :)
30th Dec 2013 - 8.20am (+8 GST)
殺青那晚...我們都變臉了
Translations: On the night of the finishing filming....all of us has a change of face

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: @packmule3 Oooo, so I do need to call you unnie then =)

@Tamah Your video just made me laugh like a crazy fella... I miss good old classic comedy, like those from Lucille Ball never failed to entertained me. In fact I get the humor in these comedies better than those of errmm Friends?? (Sorry just personal opinion). It's strange cause I'm not actually from the 60s era...

Lucy's chocolate scene and all the chocolate talk here just reminded me that I had ice Belgian chocolate drink and Belgian chocolate waffle (with ice cream and strawberries!!) for my lunch just now... Yummy...

I just have to mention to all unnies/chingus here that I'm sorry cause I won't be able to provide much updates on the progress of uri couple, in fact this place is where I get my updates from LOL... And I'm not tech savy to make MVs and videos (btw some of the fan made MVs on Youtube are excellent!!) But I'm happy to contribute to the forum in the form of translation when required (non-professional quality though =D)...

Guest spicystrawberry

2PM - Chansung and Miss A - Fei fans.

http://youtu.be/mu_mkje25tg

Look how serious his face in the end ~ ! Gooood luck to those who plan to kidnap him! 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

1533858_10153697651835038_499340123_n.jp

This photo reminds me of Taec and his MARRIAGE BLUE co-stars in HIGH CUT magazine..
ibiT9ZfpEsl8Wy.jpg

And the black and white effect reminds me of this:
A.D.T.O.Y music video..
ibbE8FCq5MVIoJ.jpg

The two first colleges have similar poses

Archived