(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

Another TaecGui news about the picture of GuiGui posted in her Facebook to greet happy birthday for her OPPA.  This news I think from Taiwan but may be the name of the company is Chinayes.

201312271620002330835.jpg

Yes娛樂 12月27日綜合報導 台灣女星鬼鬼與野獸派男團2PM成員玉澤演在《我們結婚了》中扮演「假想夫妻」,一個是外表強悍、內心細膩的溫情男人,一個是活潑可愛又讓人疼愛的心動女孩,結合在一起讓一眾粉絲直呼摯愛「鬼澤夫婦」。

一開始幾乎都用英文對話的兩人之后逐漸熟識,自然地甜蜜互動。在收獲了眾多粉絲的同時,也收獲了一段難得跨國情誼,結下親密的感情。

雖然節目已經結束了,但「鬼澤夫婦」兩人的友誼還在,今日(27日),吳映潔在微博曬出「老公」玉澤演的搞笑囧照為其甜蜜慶生,並親昵寫道:「Happy birthday OPPA @2PM澤演」

其實在《我結》播出前,曾有部分粉絲不看好鬼鬼和澤演這對夫妻,不過隨著節目的播放,鬼鬼自然不做作的行動,加上澤演的慈愛包容心,令鬼澤夫婦可說是贏得許多粉絲的心,眾人更是希望兩人能拍攝第二季。

Credit to http://tw.twent.chinayes.com

@chinlylin,

I've been meaning to ask. 

What are these dolls? Do they have a name? Are they the "in" toys in Taiwan? She was given 2 of these so did people think that she would like them instead of the three alien toy? Or an OKCat toy? Thanks.

@bouquet78, did your friend who visits Baidu, see anybody mention THIS toy? Or find the choice of gift particularly unusual/odd/special? 

I'm sorry I have so many questions. :)

@packmule3, if I am not mistaken, it's name is 'Inu-Kun' from Happy Craft (from Japan). I think it is like OKcat...nice to hug!...

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

fangirl11 said:

Here's the vid :)
Omo @bouquet78 we have the same mind. All I could hear is Guigui's voice "SO YOUNG!" :)) but Chansung distract me with his sexy stares *fangirl screamssssssss*
:\">

spicystrawberry

said: @packmule3 And please dont forget how Junho touched the dancer face and leg while Taecyeon...hardly have skinship with the dancer

:D

=)) 8-> @BiruAngel I knew booking you to do gif need to wait awhile but please take your time! I would really like if you could do gif for where Jungo touched dancer while Taecyeon did not...

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

I wonder the same thing too @BiruAngel.  I'm so frustrated sometimes because I never know much about 2PM and never even listen to them even one time before GWGM.  I don't know how much Taec changed after he joined GWGM.  Definitely he more open and more interact with the fans than before.  How about blow kiss in the video BTS and just kiss in the air with his eyes closed and posted in his twitter like now and sometimes with the OKCat too??  I really want to know about him more if any of us here new him and follow him and 2PM for a long long time can you tell me, thank you.   I know may be @Minwooluv78, @Bluemoonrising,  @Bluemoonlight or @Bouquet78 can give me some information about that, thanks again.

Before wgmg taec was known for his beast nickname and just like gui gui they over used this image with him but because of wgmg he got a chance to show a different side of himself

bouquet78

said:

angelangie

said:

Biru Angel

said:

TaecGui in an awkward position.  Taec couldn't hold GG's hands as he was holding an umbrella, GG had to grab his coat instead to steady herself.   

u know what caught my attention? is the photographer, he could have took the umbrella when gui gui was turning....but he didnt lols was he creating a chance for taec a message between man

so that the girl has not choice but to grab the next thing closes to her to keep her balance which is of course Taec

Archived