(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bibidep @packmule3  See the difference when Taec was singing Marriage Blue song and GWGM I Love You song.

Lol. That's what I like about Taec. He's soooo easy to decipher.

With eyes wide open, he was only singing Oh my love ... and PURPOSEDLY skipping the next lines. The ones about "going down on his knees to propose" and "say yes" to his proposal.

And for emphasis, he didn't reenact the words of the lyrics, that is, kneel down. He sang it standing still like a gargoyle, hand in pocket, one arm resting, unmoved. Perfect picture of a man untouched. Yes, his message was clear. :)

@chocolateicecreamcupcake.

Would you mind translating the article that @bibidep posted on page 1370? It's an article from a Chinese newspaper about GG's FB post. Sorry to make you work scrubbing the deck as soon as you came onboard the ship. I've been dying to see what it's all about. Lol.

Thanks a bunch.

:)

Guest bibidep

@BiruAngel: Yes, I heard you call my name. I'm trying to be like @angelangie now, more rational then delusional hahaha. I don't want to fall down and get hurt, real hurt I may not live for long, because I want to live until I can see how Taec and GuiGui end up hahaha.

@bibidep,...you are so funny. Don't worry.....never mind the fall and got hurt. All TG shippers have strong hearts and minds. So, all TG shippers here, which of course include you, will be able to see our beloved couple end up living happily ever after :-) :-) :-)

Guest bibidep

@Bouquet78: You don't know my heart is not strong like you think, very soft and fragile hahaha and lately in here the wave are moving like crazy, way up one day and deep down on the other day my heart getting weaker hahaha.

bibidep

said: Another TaecGui news about the picture of GuiGui posted in her Facebook to greet happy birthday for her OPPA.  This news I think from Taiwan but may be the name of the company is Chinayes.

Yes娛樂 12月27日綜合報導 台灣女星鬼鬼與野獸派男團2PM成員玉澤演在《我們結婚了》中扮演「假想夫妻」,一個是外表強悍、內心細膩的溫情男人,一個是活潑可愛又讓人疼愛的心動女孩,結合在一起讓一眾粉絲直呼摯愛「鬼澤夫婦」。

一開始幾乎都用英文對話的兩人之后逐漸熟識,自然地甜蜜互動。在收獲了眾多粉絲的同時,也收獲了一段難得跨國情誼,結下親密的感情。

雖然節目已經結束了,但「鬼澤夫婦」兩人的友誼還在,今日(27日),吳映潔在微博曬出「老公」玉澤演的搞笑囧照為其甜蜜慶生,並親昵寫道:「Happy birthday OPPA @2PM澤演」

其實在《我結》播出前,曾有部分粉絲不看好鬼鬼和澤演這對夫妻,不過隨著節目的播放,鬼鬼自然不做作的行動,加上澤演的慈愛包容心,令鬼澤夫婦可說是贏得許多粉絲的心,眾人更是希望兩人能拍攝第二季。

Credit to http://tw.twent.chinayes.com

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

bibidep said: Another TaecGui news about the picture of GuiGui posted in her Facebook to greet happy birthday for her OPPA.  This news I think from Taiwan but may be the name of the company is Chinayes.

Yes娛樂 12月27日綜合報導 台灣女星鬼鬼與野獸派男團2PM成員玉澤演在《我們結婚了》中扮演「假想夫妻」,一個是外表強悍、內心細膩的溫情男人,一個是活潑可愛又讓人疼愛的心動女孩,結合在一起讓一眾粉絲直呼摯愛「鬼澤夫婦」。

一開始幾乎都用英文對話的兩人之后逐漸熟識,自然地甜蜜互動。在收獲了眾多粉絲的同時,也收獲了一段難得跨國情誼,結下親密的感情。

雖然節目已經結束了,但「鬼澤夫婦」兩人的友誼還在,今日(27日),吳映潔在微博曬出「老公」玉澤演的搞笑囧照為其甜蜜慶生,並親昵寫道:「Happy birthday OPPA @2PM澤演」

其實在《我結》播出前,曾有部分粉絲不看好鬼鬼和澤演這對夫妻,不過隨著節目的播放,鬼鬼自然不做作的行動,加上澤演的慈愛包容心,令鬼澤夫婦可說是贏得許多粉絲的心,眾人更是希望兩人能拍攝第二季。

Credit to http://tw.twent.chinayes.com

Lmangla said:
chinlylin said: packmule3 said:
@chinlylin, I've been meaning to ask. 
What are these dolls? Do they have a name? Are they the "in" toys in Taiwan? She was given 2 of these so did people think that she would like them instead of the three alien toy? Or an OKCat toy? Thanks.
@bouquet78, did your friend who visits Baidu, see anybody mention THIS toy? Or find the choice of gift particularly unusual/odd/special? 
I'm sorry I have so many questions. :)

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

@chinlylin Ah, your translation is much better and sentence structure wise is better... Thanks...

Was scratching my head doing the translation and didn't see that you have already posted...

Chinese sentence structure is very different from English and although I can understand both on its own, translating from one to another still requires a lot of practice from me :D

chocolateicecreamcupcake

said: Ok I'll give it a try. The sentence structure may not appear smooth or it may be awkward but please bear with my minimal translation skills...

YES entertainment 27th Dec - Taiwanese celebrity GuiGui and BeastIdol 2PM member Ok Taecyeon had acted as virtual couple in GWGM. One is a man who appears tough on outside but gentle on inside; the other cute, energetic and well loved girl, creating a TaecGui couple affectionately adored by many fans.

While they converse mainly with English initially, as they got to know each other better, the interaction between them naturally became sweeter.While they garnered a lot of fans, at the same time they both gained a precious international friendship and created a close relationship.

Although the programme has ended, but the friendship between TaecGui couple remains. Today (27th) Emma Wu had posted a hilarious photo of Taec on her Weibo to celebrate his bday and even affectionately wrote : "Happy Birthday Oppa @2PM Taec"  

- ok we all know that's not what she wrote, the *heart* sign is missing in this article

Actually prior to the airing of GWGM, some fans did not think this couple would have a bright future

? (would make it?) - terrible translation

However as the show progressed, the natural and true-to-herself character of GuiGui coupled with Taec's affection and tolerant attitude has slowly won over many fans, all who wished that there would be 2nd Season of GWGM for this couple.

Darn, I don't think I'm doing enough justice to the article... Translating is a difficult skill...

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: @chinlylin Ah, your translation is much better and sentence structure wise is better... Thanks...

Was scratching my head doing the translation and didn't see that you have already posted...

Chinese sentence structure is very different from English and although I can understand both on its own, translating from one to another still requires a lot of practice from me :D

Archived