Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet Witch

Jumping in for@lmangla and give a few more minutes of sleep lol

Ty(thetwitch):ok gui gui we'll play Kai bai Bo but no "oppa " "oppa"... When you loose!

Now it's really your turn @lmangla lol

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

angelangie said: BiruAngel said:   @BiruAngelsince u are take request for gif can i have one made of Taec supporting Gui Gui heel with his hands when she was up at the piano? i find that one particular move of Taec to be endearing..... 
@angelangie  
yes, of course.  Will make that gif too .....    

Here it is @angelangie   ...  Taec forever the gentleman! .....                     tumblr_mu6yygwFSL1shgwsto6_r1_400.gif tumblr_mu6yygwFSL1shgwsto7_r1_400.gif
I added another instance (gif) where he cleaned GG's shoes .....

Guest bluemoonlight

Thank you @pluie625 for including me & my twinnie in the TaecGui FF! :D

@bouquet78... I actually bought the perfume online from the Lotte DFS here: http://www.busanlottedfs.com

@BiruAngel...Luv all your gifs! Btw, does biru mean blue in Malay/Bahasa? If it does then virtual hi-five blue chingu! Then we're like the BLUE triplets with bluemoonrising :))

GG(angelangie): lets play Kai Bai Bong, loser decides what to play

Ty(thetwitch):ok gui gui we'll play Kai bai Bo but no "oppa " "oppa"... When you loose!

GG (lmangla): (to herself) what I am not supposed to use my charms? thats what women do everywhere, hello!

TY (lmangla): what you murmuring?

GG (lmangla): kwenchana..

on to.... @mikoshine? @angelangie? @aucourant? who wants to jump in?

bluemoonlight said: Thank you @pluie625 for including me & my twinnie in the TaecGui FF! :D
@bouquet78... I actually bought the perfume online from the Lotte DFS here: http://www.busanlottedfs.com
@BiruAngel...Luv all your gifs! Btw, does biru mean blue in Malay/Bahasa? If it does then virtual hi-five blue chingu! Then we're like the BLUE triplets with bluemoonrising :))

Thank you @pluie625 for including me & my twinnie in the TaecGui FF! :D

@bluemoonlight,..oh I see..thanks for the info..

Lmangla said: GG(angelangie): lets play Kai Bai Bong, loser decides what to play

GG (lmangla): (to herself) what I am not supposed to use my charms? thats what women do everywhere, hello!

on to.... @mikoshine? @angelangie? @aucourant? who wants to jump in?

packmule3 said:   Okay, since I paid GG a compliment, let's be consistent and do the same thing for TY.  
The reason I like Taec is he's one of those men where the cup size of the girl isn't as important as the smiling face of the girl...or at least that's what he says.  Can you find the gifs for those?     
@packmule3   
Yes, me too, one of the reasons I like TY & I respect him for that! I will make those gifs later ......   
Here's the gifs .......  TY was totally taken by surprised when GG asked if he likes that pic of a lady with huge twin towers!  I guess never in his life, a girl has asked him such question before ....  :)):))   But I must agree and tend to believe him when he said he looks at a person's heart.  Remember you mentioned that he used manner hands when he was in the pool with that trampy looking girl with big b...bs?  He was probably in his very early twenties when his hormones must be raging at full steam ..... He could have taken advantage of the fact hmmm hmmm .... coz who can point finger at him in that kind of setting?   =)) =))
tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto1_400.gif tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto2_400.gif
tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto3_400.gif tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto4_400.gif

Guest Jenny Johnson

pluie625 said: Ok... I have to compress all my replies in 1 page and not quote per quote to save space while waiting fot the 1000th page. @129alphabet The Private Investigation Agency was named after you because I think it's kinda go with d numbers and alphabet that covers and solves evrything? hahaha@b8l8 yes, you can practice your ninja skills more now with @chu3x hahaha...and also i updated the fanfic, maybe you can put the updated changes in the blog? @lamey sweetheart, you sure you want me to start the fanfic? hahaha but then you were already given that task, the ball was passed to you, so we'll wait for the start of your story.@mikoshine so, do you have a more secluded room for uri couple to have  their private chat in the shoe cafe? hahaha@runlha a newbie, welcome to the michoso world! post more ok? don't be shy :D@angelangie dear, no need to thank me, it's my way of thanking our family members for being michoso and making our house alive and I can see 2PM are going to Germany? who lives there and be our stalker? oh, representative I mean hahaha@packmule unnie, your version of an ending was beautiful! Awesome! I love the yellow roses, it's my favorite hahaha. And how are stories our still alike? Like the landlady never visited Guigui/her sister again, like in her mind she's asking if he missed her like she did, he looked dirty with stubbles hahaha. don't worry next time I'll ask for Payment for their names in the storry. hhmmm Tuckerization? should I do a biding too? hahaha and about the new FF, don't worry, we'll all help out@bluemoonrising yes, you looking over Guigui and be her light @bluemoonlight their new japanese MTV is not available in my country :(@spicystrawberry yes, that's you in the FF and lucky you, Taec drank you hahaha @Biruangel that 3 eyed alien mask was daebak! hahaha anything they could sell eh? don't you think only Guigui buys those things? hahaha @Lmangla's idea of how to use that is awesome hahaha a bride in hanbok with the 3 eyed alien mask hahaha. And oh I loved your gif as usual.@chinly lin you're welcome :)@fanfromsoutheastasia We missed you!!! Where have you been hiding?@charliew so now there's free massage ffrom Taec at @Biruangel saloon? hahaha@bouquet78 read the fanfic and you will see why @129alphabet mentioned the @bouquet flower shop :)@Imofan long time no post chingu, I added you too@JenJ read your Fanfic, it's interesting, and I'm already excited if Taecyeon can bring the Old Ying Jie back. She had a trauma that's why she can't speak, correct?@Gil_noona ahaha agree it's boring not being crazy

mikoshine

said:

Lmangla

said:

GG(angelangie): lets play Kai Bai Bong, loser decides what to play

Alright peeps! I've done writing a short chapter. Unexpectedly today there were many things for me to do in my work, didnt manage to write during my worktime. I hope this is a good start. I am not a good writer but hopefully someone can correct my grammar mistakes and improve the storyline. I'm pretty sad that I still need to complete my workloads after working hours  :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-<

Hopefully all michoso members can enjoy this small startup for our relay fanfic  ;))

CHAPTER 1.

Finally is October! It’s been awhile that I never felt so relax! After all the tiring film shooting at China, I was so exhausted with hanging mid in the air and fanning myself with some newspaper. The weather was so hot! Now I am back to my home ground Taiwan! Guigui thought to herself and smiled brightly and dropped her baggage at the corner of her room. She looked around in her small but cozy room. The smell of the bed sheets, the coziness of the mattress, the plushies around her bed, full shelves of books and the surrounding is welcoming her back to room.

After she took a nice clean, she walked to her table where her laptop was located. It’s been awhile that she has not used her laptop since January. She’s never really been at home, from We Got Married Global and Chinese TV series, she’s been working extremely hard. She scratched her head and on her laptop, secretly hope it’s still work.

“Yes! Thank god you didn’t died on me!” Guigui shrieked with happiness. Things always go her way. She has the luck with almost everything. Probably because of her happy go lucky motto. She quickly sat down and browse through Soompi’s Taecgui forum to update herself about Taecyeon but most of the time, she didn’t join as a member but secretly lurked how they fans react and analyzing both of their behavior during and post-We got Married. It's awesome, she has to agreed.

“ Hmm.. Let’s see if there is any news about my Oppa.” Guigui smiled and scrolled down in every page, looking for the familiar face she loves, she misses and she cares about. After We Got Married Global, Guigui and Taecyeon often message each other, however due to business and work schedule, most of the time they did not chat more than 10-15 minutes on Whatsapps. Not to mention both of them were extremely busy with TV dramas and movies.

Suddenly! A wild hottie appeared on the page!

BVpVCBDCEAAw3Zz.jpg:large

Guigui squealed with happiness. Her motsshida price charming is looking extremely hot. She stared at the picture and was mesmerized by the smile of her prince charming. She felt that the stare, the look, the charm were completely meant for her. It totally reminded her of her days in We Got Married marrying Taecyeon at Jejudo. His smile was the purest and sincere at that day. Her heartbeat was racing fast, she eyed on her charging cellphone on the table and fall in thoughts.

‘It’s been almost 2 weeks we didn’t talk to each other.. Will it be weird or random to message him?’

She paused.

‘Wait.. Will I be bothering him since he will be pretty busy from now on. With Okcat, Asian Music Festival thingy and…Oh.. Okcat it’s so cute! Did Taecyeon send one of the plushies to me? Happy gift happy gift! Wait.. What am I thinking about Okcat now?!’ She knocked her head and groaned.

‘No Guigui! Just message him. It will be fine like last time! Yes! Just let me text him right now!’ Guigui stood up, picked up her cellphone and click on Whatsapp.

Taecyeon Oppa
Last seen today at 4.35PM

‘He was online 30 minutes ago. I guess he might be busy but at least if he didn’t reply it’s .. okay, I guess. At least not so..awkward.’ She forced a smile and quickly texted.  

“ Oppa! You look so mosshitda in that blazer. It reminds me of us getting married at jejudo!! ^v^  ” She paused when she was done typing hesitating to send or not to send. She inhaled deeply and sends the message out with the picture attached and immediately, Taecyeon’s status was online. She gasped and her eyes went round. Her heartbeats were racing, her body was heating up. ‘Oh my god. What should I do now?!’

Taecyeon.
      Typing…

“ Thank you Guigui. How are you?”

... That’s all? She frowned with simple replies she received from him.

Typing…

Typing…

What is Taecyeon trying to send?

- End -

I apologize for the short chapter and it wasnt good as expected. Now I'm passing the ball to either @packmule3 or @pluie625. I will write longer and better next time
:-* . Oh. Maybe you guy's wanna recap the rules again?

Gah. Now I have to go back to my endless piles of workloads. Checking in later before Im heading to bed! :D

:-*

BiruAngel

said:

packmule3 said:   Okay, since I paid GG a compliment, let's be consistent and do the same thing for TY.  
The reason I like Taec is he's one of those men where the cup size of the girl isn't as important as the smiling face of the girl...or at least that's what he says.  Can you find the gifs for those?     
@packmule3   
Yes, me too, one of the reasons I like TY & I respect him for that! I will make those gifs later ......   
Here's the gifs .......  TY was totally taken by surprised when GG asked if he likes that pic of a lady with huge twin towers!  I guess never in his life, a girl has asked him such question before ....  :)):))   But I must agree and tend to believe him when he said he looks at a person's heart.  Remember you mentioned that he used manner hands when he was in the pool with that trampy looking girl with big b...bs?  He was probably in his very early twenties when his hormones must be raging at full steam ..... He could have taken advantage of the fact hmmm hmmm .... coz who can point finger at him in that kind of setting?   =)) =))

packmule3 said: Lol. I don’t doubt his words at all that he doesn’t look at the “body” i.e., the cannon balls, but I highly doubt that he had thought THIS through. 
What I find fascinating is that he tries not to sexualize the female body and YET he HIMSELF is in a profession where HE does sexualize his own body. For instance, he wears “skimpy” chest-baring outfits on stage, he rips of his shirt [his specialty, right?], he dances that pelvic swish-around, and he’s touted as “eye candy.”  [bTW, an eye candy is somebody who’s visually attractive, he’s like a lollipop-you-like-to-lick kind of guy.]  
There’s no doubt that a sexual double standard exists here. And depending where you stand in the feminist movement, you might find this perspective sexist, cute, unfair or naïve.  Me, I just find it…logically incongruous. 
Also, we both agree: he finds a girl in sexy clothes, very awkward to look at.  Right? It gave him discomfort to see that model with the cantaloupes in the wedding album. But in his entertainment world, don’t many of his female colleagues wear clothes like that?  When they sing their pop songs on stage? Even girls like Suzy?  So, how does he reconcile this innate squeamish feelings of sexy girls of his, with his inter-personal relationship with his entertainment world colleagues?   Does that mean then he becomes LESS flirtatious and MORE standoffish with them after seeing them in skimpy outfits? Hmmm..,  Perhaps that explains why he’s considered distant or cold by other female entertainers.  And maybe that’s why he relates better to girls who project a more wholesome character.
Lastly, remember when he was surprised that GG answered yes to Question #2 and that she would fantasize about a physical relationship/skinship with him? When I first saw his reaction, I thought he looked supercilious because of the way he squinted his eyes and said “hmmph?”  He acted personally affronted, kinda insulted, that GG should even think of him in skinship.  lol.  I liked GG's honest words, "I felt sad. It's only just imagination [after all]." Honestly, for me, it was a “Duhhhh, Taec” moment. It’s a no-brainer. If you’re in a relationship with someone, heck yes! you DO think of skinship.  
So, my opinion is: IF he has indeed repressed this side of himself -- this physical side of a relationship -- well THEN, whoever ends up with him in real life, should better be ready to seduce him wearing an Armani office suit or a J. Crew jeans and sweater set.  Because for him, the UNDERSTATED sex appeal will probably work best.  In his case, less is more…that is, less sexy is more sexy.
Okay...next picture/gif, @BiruAngel.  You choose this time.  :)

lamey

said: Alright peeps! I've done writing a short chapter. Unexpectedly today there were many things for me to do in my work, didnt manage to write during my worktime. I hope this is a good start. I am not a good writer but hopefully someone can correct my grammar mistakes and improve the storyline. I'm pretty sad that I still need to complete my workloads after working hours  :-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-<

Hopefully all michoso members can enjoy this small startup for our relay fanfic 

;)

)

CHAPTER 1.

[size=3]

[/size]

Finally is October! It’s been awhile that I never felt so relax! After all the tiring film shooting at China, I was so exhausted with hanging mid in the air and fanning myself with some newspaper. The weather was so hot! Now I am back to my home ground Taiwan! Guigui thought to herself and smiled brightly and dropped her baggage at the corner of her room. She looked around in her small but cozy room. The smell of the bed sheets, the coziness of the mattress, the plushies around her bed, full shelves of books and the surrounding is welcoming her back to room.

After she took a nice clean, she walked to her table where her laptop was located. It’s been awhile that she has not used her laptop since January. She’s never really been at home, from We Got Married Global and Chinese TV series, she’s been working extremely hard. She scratched her head and on her laptop, secretly hope it’s still work.

“Yes! Thank god you didn’t died on me!” Guigui shrieked with happiness. Things always go her way. She has the luck with almost everything. Probably because of her happy go lucky motto. She quickly sat down and browse through Soompi’s Taecgui forum to update herself about Taecyeon but most of the time, she didn’t join as a member but secretly lurked how they fans react and analyzing both of their behavior during and post-We got Married. It's awesome, she has to agreed.

“ Hmm.. Let’s see if there is any news about my Oppa.” Guigui smiled and scrolled down in every page, looking for the familiar face she loves, she misses and she cares about. After We Got Married Global, Guigui and Taecyeon often message each other, however due to business and work schedule, most of the time they did not chat more than 10-15 minutes on Whatsapps. Not to mention both of them were extremely busy with TV dramas and movies.

Suddenly! A wild hottie appeared on the page!

Guigui squealed with happiness. Her motsshida price charming is looking extremely hot. She stared at the picture and was mesmerized by the smile of her prince charming. She felt that the stare, the look, the charm were completely meant for her. It totally reminded her of her days in We Got Married marrying Taecyeon at Jejudo. His smile was the purest and sincere at that day. Her heartbeat was racing fast, she eyed on her charging cellphone on the table and fall in thoughts.

‘It’s been almost 2 weeks we didn’t talk to each other.. Will it be weird or random to message him?’

She paused.

‘Wait.. Will I be bothering him since he will be pretty busy from now on. With Okcat, Asian Music Festival thingy and…Oh.. Okcat it’s so cute! Did Taecyeon send one of the plushies to me? Happy gift happy gift! Wait.. What am I thinking about Okcat now?!’ She knocked her head and groaned.

‘No Guigui! Just message him. It will be fine like last time! Yes! Just let me text him right now!’ Guigui stood up, picked up her cellphone and click on Whatsapp.

Taecyeon Oppa
Last seen today at 4.35PM

‘He was online 30 minutes ago. I guess he might be busy but at least if he didn’t reply it’s .. okay, I guess. At least not so..awkward.’ She forced a smile and quickly texted.  

“ Oppa! You look so mosshitda in that blazer. It reminds me of us getting married at jejudo!! ^v^  ” She paused when she was done typing hesitating to send or not to send. She inhaled deeply and sends the message out with the picture attached and immediately, Taecyeon’s status was online. She gasped and her eyes went round. Her heartbeats were racing, her body was heating up. ‘Oh my god. What should I do now?!’

Taecyeon.
      Typing…

“ Thank you Guigui. How are you?”

... That’s all? She frowned with simple replies she received from him.

Typing…

Typing…

What is Taecyeon trying to send?

- End -

I apologize for the short chapter and it wasnt good as expected. Now I'm passing the ball to either @packmule3 or @pluie625. I will write longer and better next time
:-* . Oh. Maybe you guy's wanna recap the rules again?

Gah. Now I have to go back to my endless piles of workloads. Checking in later before Im heading to bed! :D

:-*

packmule3 said:

TY: ( @angelangie): Dont worry baby, i will get it for you, this times something big to go with that small one i gotten you previously. Here hold my jacket for me

**shrugging off the jacket and handing it to Gui Gui and roll up his sleeve alittle, and muttering a small prayers, he really need to proof it!**

GG: ( @packmule): Oppa FIGHTING!!! 

**with that Taec shut everything out and only kept the target on his focus and swinging that mallet with all his force, bring right down onto the spot Gui Gui pointed out**

okie........tagging @129alphabet now it ur job to get the Hamtaro :D i laid the bed and pour the roses for yea so ur turn hun :D

TY ( @129alphabet ): *hitting the target, with a cramped bicep as result, a small metal flew up toward the awaiting bell on top... guigui eyes were closed with both hands clasped, waiting to hear the magic sound... But after a while; there still was no sound? she opened her eyes and looked at taec...*

GuiGui... (Sweet, soft, embarrassed tone) I think this too is a money eating machine... ottokae? Do you want me to try again? He said with a grin...

and now, i'm tagging..... @Thet Witch... @thetwitch... How am i going to tag you :)) i hope this works lol.

Edit: haha passing the pressure of getting hamtaro hahah!:)) please make him get it this time... :))

@packmule3 got your tag... I'm working on it... (Will edit this post when done :) )

EDIT:

This is continuation of @lamey story ❤️

...What is Taec trying to send?

[Korea]

Taecyeon stretched his arms up in the air and yawned. Director just called for a 30 minute break and he planned to use it well for a quick nap. He's been very busy since GWGM ended. Left and Right activities have come his way. He welcomed them all in order to fill the void space in his life that's now being consumed by loneliness.

He closed his eyes and tried to rest.

"Oppa, Hug!!!" she yelled; standing with her shoes soaked in water, arms wide open, waiting for his embrace... He slowly walked toward her but her face scrunched and her lips pouted "Oppa? You have another girl? Right now you have another girl?" She asked, not stopping until he gives her his answer... "What? No! I don't have another girl..." and she smiled...

"Boss you got a messaji... Boss you got a messaji"

He woke up to the sound of his phone, cutting his constant GuiGui flashmob short... Messages from Chansung and Khun were received but 1 notification that caught his attention was his wattsapp icon. He uses that to communicate with only one person... without looking at the other messages, he quickly opened his wattsapp...

"Oppa! You look so mosshitda in that blazer. It reminds me of us getting married at jejudo!! ^v^"

He looked at the attached picture with a smile and without thought sent her a reply.

"Thank you GuiGui, How are you?"

Only after the message was sent did he realize that he wanted to say more than that... He began typing once again...

"You've been busy... How was your filming?" he thought of sending this message but erased it afterwards.. He began typing again... "What are you doing?" But this too, he erased, thinking that he would sound too desperate... Besides, she haven't even replied to his earlier message... He sighed... Just then, the staff called him...

"Taec, we're about to resume filming..." And he nodded in response...

"I miss you...."

Sent.

...and he stood up, ready for another round of filming! :)

----omo! Too long? Lol....who's neeext??? Help me decide unnie @packmule3 @angelangie @mikoshine @biruangel @Gil-noona who else? Lol.

Guest idabalingit

HI Guys!!! Long time no see!  I am yddelight, and I forgot my soompi id thus, I have to open in another account. 

GuiGui seems to be celebrating her 700K likes in FB.. Her fanbase is surely getting a lot bigger now. Yey!  Jump!

Hi @packmule3, I always see your posts here in FB and I am looking forward to more (along with @angelangie and all of you posters) .  Thanks for keeping us entertained and informed about TaecGui's updates.   

idabalingit said:

HI Guys!!! Long time no see!  I am yddelight, and I forgot my soompi id thus, I have to open in another account. 

GuiGui seems to be celebrating her 700K likes in FB.. Her fanbase is surely getting a lot bigger now. Yey!  Jump!

Hi @packmule3, I always see your posts here in FB and I am looking forward to more (along with @angelangie and all of you posters) .  Thanks for keeping us entertained and informed about TaecGui's updates.   

Archived