(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

After I see the picture below I know why Taec always like to put a little Chix next to OKcat so the Chix can remind him of GuiGui.   In the picture GuiGui cute like little chix.  Also the chix is yellow, GuiGui in Everland sing and dance for him she wore yellow jacket with a yellow bow Taec chose for her hahah.

tumblr_mxr3t3JG6e1shgwsto8_r2_400.gif

Credit to BiruAngel

Guest bibidep

Again GuiGui had someone posted this in her FB to congratulated her for being in number 6 bit up the ETToday news too....She had 47,668 comments or like or something I don't know...He said in Taiwan almost everyone talk about TaecGui...The link for that is below...May be @Angelangie or any of us know Chinese can help us to translate in a general idea what is all about.  Thank you.

http://likeboy.tw

bibidep said: Again GuiGui had someone posted this in her FB to congratulated her for being in number 6 bit up the ETToday news too....She had 47,668 comments or like or something I don't know...He said in Taiwan almost everyone talk about TaecGui...The link for that is below...May be @Angelangie or any of us know Chinese can help us to translate in a general idea what is all about.  Thank you.

http://likeboy.tw

packmule3 said: @runnyeggs, 
I hope this isn't too late but I'd like to thank you on behalf on our leader @angelangie and the other cute minions around here for this post of yours.  At that time, we were simply inundated by the flood of goodies from the newly released Japanese DVD, and we had overlooked expressing our gratitude for your excellent translation work here.
Thank you and I hope you'll post again here. If you've been lurking here long enough, you know that we're a fun, miccheosso, rational, pervy, quirky and HAPPY crowd to hang out with.
Cheers!  runnyeggs said: Annyeong to everyone here! I have been lurking in this forum as well as TaecGui's Chinese forum in Baidu for quite some time. I understand English and Chinese so hopefully I can do a bit of translations for you guys. Anyway, I just want to share some of my findings from baidu. These are actually the contents of the GWGM DVD sold in Japan now.
EP 15 Interviews:Q to GG: The weather was always good whenever there you were around, but why is the weather rainy today?GG: I think the weather represents my mood whenever I am here. Today is a rainy day, which also represents how I feel right now. It is really amazing that the weather was good every time I came here for shooting, but it is raining today, and it happens to be the last day of shooting.

interesting new feature, i'm not sure if it shows in all but seems like we can collapse/expand quotes
see this post and click on "show previous quotes".....@bouquet78, how did you do that?
so we can collapse/expand quotes? i think that is a great feature! but i still want the expand box feature

I wonder the same thing too @BiruAngel.  I'm so frustrated sometimes because I never know much about 2PM and never even listen to them even one time before GWGM.  I don't know how much Taec changed after he joined GWGM.  Definitely he more open and more interact with the fans than before.  How about blow kiss in the video BTS and just kiss in the air with his eyes closed and posted in his twitter like now and sometimes with the OKCat too??  I really want to know about him more if any of us here new him and follow him and 2PM for a long long time can you tell me, thank you.   I know may be @Minwooluv78, @Bluemoonrising,  @Bluemoonlight or @Bouquet78 can give me some information about that, thanks again.

@bibidep, sorry to say that I am just an ordinary fan of 2pm. Not those crazy mad dangerous type...you know those following,chasing,stalking,tailing etc....them all around no matter where they are and what they are doing. To me, Taec is a friendly, cheerful and funny person when he is around with people he is comfortable with (someone he already knows)...even so, he is the shy type too.... :))

interesting new feature, i'm not sure if it shows in all but seems like we can collapse/expand quotes

see this post and click on "show previous quotes".....@bouquet78, how did you do that?

so we can collapse/expand quotes? i think that is a great feature! but i still want the expand box feature

@b8l8,...how did I...err,....frankly speaking,..I didn't do anything..so, cannot give you the answer..mianhe..maybe @angelangie can help out... :)

@BiruAngel, 
I hope you wouldn't mind if I share this Soc-Med out in the forum. I'd rather use your poster than somebody else's to explain the connection between the two pictures.
You see it bugged me that there was a missing link, and today while I was eating Belgian chocolate after dining on sad-looking Chinese dumplings, I finally got it. The missing link was this TY twitter about chocolate that you posted on Dec 16 and that @minwooluv78 translated. (Thank you!)  
On Monday, Dec 16, Taec/OKCat tweeted a poster that touted the benefits of chocolate as an energy food. The poster said chocolate would keep energies up, decrease depression and boost well-being. More importantly, the “author” of the poster invited the reader to have chocolate TOGETHER when they’re tired and to enjoy the sweet break TOGETHER. Here's the link to the poster and @minwooluv78's translation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26769511/#Comment_26769511
And that was what Guigui was doing, three day later on Dec 19. 
You see, earlier that day, Taecyeon had tweeted that rehearsal the night before (Dec 18) had been hard on his body. 
So, to keep his energy up, GG sent this picture of her drinking hot chocolate (because it was NEVER her habit to drink coffee.)  Since SHE wanted to convey that she was following the poster's recommendation, that is, HAVING Chocolate TOGETHER to restore the energies, she copied the exact pose that Taec did a month ago in Frankfurt while HE was drinking his hot drink. They were "technically" a couple enjoying their sweet break together by drinking hot chocolate together.  Got that? lol. We all got that, of course.  
The distance between them didn’t matter because they understood what each other needed.  And the language barrier between them didn’t matter either because they could communicate their intention very well.  
That's why, just like OKCat in the chocolate poster, our Taecgui were both so happy.  Now let me go back to my Belgian chocolate. I didn't get to finish it because I was in a hurry to write down my thoughts before I forget again....
Edited to add: @angelangie, the Chinese dumplings were..okay, considering they were from Costo.    1489084_1428577877374485_336033639_n.jpg 

Archived