(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest avrilcassiopeia

if i'm in korea i will send taec a package and need his autograph,, actually what he autographed is marriage registration with guigui :))

Guest nicolemae24

avrilcassiopeia said:

guiguin

wrote:

»

bibidep said:<br />

<br />

guiguin said:<br />

<br />

lauramcfarlane said:<br />

<br />

guiguin said:<br />

does anyone know the date of the actual interview for 2PM???though it is 2013-June-18 news.→

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2013-06-18/ba3944553.shtml

please ~<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi i think is a new one ,  I only saw it this morning before i going to work, my I.T is no good  but surprise no one put it on here haha ! <br />

<br />

<br />

in the interview, Taec looked like losing confidence of his love, and  even ask viewers "cute" girl and mature girl which one fits him but in kidding Intonation. however, Taec put a big "LOVE" in his twitter after promoting "I Love You".<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Where did you watch the video at??  What did he said that make you feel he looked like losing confidence of his love??   I click on the link you provide but no video play at all.  I just wonder who is the mature girl that Taec was trying to compare with Cute girl which I think is Gui Gui.  Wow this boy had a lot of women in his heart now.  <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

sorry, I make you misunderatanding Taec or something...no mature girl...It's just Taec's joke~~like  he was turning the net debate to joke...

/>

besides,  Today Guigui updated at 02:00 and Taec updated at 03:00,they looked like chatting in this small hours in "some" way~  hehehe just  my  feeling~~

Guest bibidep

Wow so after this episode we only have 3 left and very much we know what are the next 3 will have for us.  May be the Everland in episode 13, the one that Taec and Gui walk in the middle of the street and Taec had a packbag in the back with Gui Gui curling hair is episode 14 and the last one episode 15 Taec and Gui look at their wedding pictures and all the pictures that they took together before they say good bye with each other and Gui Gui walks near the rail road by her self.  We may not have much skin ship of these two any more because they film almost all the scenes on the public street.  So sad to think about this show going to end soon.

Guest anotherinlaw

@bladerunner @angelangie
Thank you for your warm welcome. 
I have been lurking on this thread since page 60-70 or so. Love all your comments and every little discovery. You guys are the lovest fans I can find on planet(along with other p2 fellows). And yes, I am from Taiwan but been away for almost 20 years so my purchase of the song will only contribute to Australia store.
:((

Guest xoxohappie

Congrats on their duet love song. Love it! It would be awesome to see them perform it live on stage.... Keep up the good work on CSI's everyone. I love reading everyone's posts!!!

Guest bibidep

Where are all the CSI of TaecGui's couple thread in soompi??  Unnie have a picture need to investigate if one of the lady in here is GuiGui or not, because in the Episode 12 preview the clothes that GuiGui wore is very similar with the one in the picture with the whole 2PM member in there.  The one that the red circle.  Taec for some reason stand behind that short girl with his hand raise up and the shirt or the sweater that he wore the sleeve had the same color of the sweater that he wear in the Episode 12 preview.  Oh my my may be they did have a party to say goodbye to GuiGui before she goes back to Taiwan.

c1f73d31jw1e5nrz1qy3ej206t18ggnf_zpsd625

anotherinlaw said:

@bladerunner @angelangie

Thank you for your warm welcome. 

I have been lurking on this thread since page 60-70 or so. Love all your comments and every little discovery. You guys are the lovest fans I can find on planet(along with other p2 fellows). And yes, I am from Taiwan but been away for almost 20 years so my purchase of the song will only contribute to Australia store.

:((

@anotherinlawlols it dont matter where u are....as long as a form of support are shown...infact from australia lols that cool dont u think...u had somehow make it seems like taecgui is reaching across the globe :D

@bibidep @zila elinanow u guys wan me to head kidnapping teams??? ROFL....that bad....okie 

plan 1: get a boat, a car and a stow away island ROFLplan 2: lets snatch both of them off the roadplan 3: dump them at the island and take away the boat

ps: make sure u guys stock up enough food to last a week.... :D im sure alot of things can happen in a week :D

OK...good plan...now, who will go kidnap Taec and who will go kidnap GuiGui?...after that, this two team will bring them to the island....hahaha...wow..like this plan so much..

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: bibidep said: Where are all the CSI of TaecGui's couple thread in soompi??  Unnie have a picture need to investigate if one of the lady in here is GuiGui or not, because in the Episode 12 preview the clothes that GuiGui wore is very similar with the one in the picture with the whole 2PM member in there.  The one that the red circle.  Taec for some reason stand behind that short girl with his hand raise up and the shirt or the sweater that he wore the sleeve had the same color of the sweater that he wear in the Episode 12 preview.  Oh my my may be they did have a party to say goodbye to GuiGui before she goes back to Taiwan.

Archived