(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Ina lu

bibidep

said:

lauramcfarlane

said:

bibidep

said:

guiguin

said:

in the interview, Taec looked like losing confidence of his love, and  even ask viewers "cute" girl and mature girl which one fits him but in kidding Intonation.

however, Taec put a big "LOVE" in his twitter after promoting "I Love You".

Guest bladerunner

Preview is out and it's "I love you" recording not Everland!!I wonder if they wrote the song together...Can't wait!

i found a song that really suit this couple
read word by word...it is really they are..
No Other by Super Junior

There’s no one like you (No Other)

There's no one like you, even if I look around it's just like that, where else to look for?
A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for?
A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me

Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time, these remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you

When my greedy heart gradually search to other directions
When my mind can’t handle whenever my greed grow even more
I know all those reasons that clearly says that you’re here, it’s the only one
im always thankful. I could do better as you do

You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes, you don’t know but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my feelings

Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you’re always be the one in my eyes (Im going crazy crazy Baby)

Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, Youâre so fine, is there someone like you?
I love you Oh, please know it, to me thereâ's only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything

We arrived on the same road, we’re just the same, how surprising, how grateful, it’s love

Guest bully14

Looking forward to the next episode... Atho I am slightly disappointed. Ever since they are back to "normal life" after the honeymoon, I have missed their closeness and handholding. During the honeymoon, it's as if a veil was lifted between the two and they could behave in more abandonment, spontaneously holding hands, swinging hands, walking closely together. Now it's back to 'normal life', it's a shame to see that sense of abandonment and carefree behavior disappear. Granted, their body language now is very natural and they do share the same personal space unconsciously.

Guest attica

Looking forward to the next episode... Atho I am slightly disappointed. Ever since they are back to "normal life" after the honeymoon' date=' I have missed their closeness and handholding. During the honeymoon, it's as if a veil was lifted between the two and they could behave in more abandonment, spontaneously holding hands, swinging hands, walking closely together. Now it's back to 'normal life', it's a shame to see that sense of abandonment and carefree behavior disappear. Granted, their body language now is very natural and they do share the same personal space unconsciously.[/quote']

I totally agree with you. I dont expect them to constantly be stuck to each other like glue (No offense to hongmina) couple. But it would be really nice to see a sense of closeness once in a while.

Sadly, im beginning to believe that they are having fun but at the same time they are doing it as part of their job. I'm really sadden by this.

As much as I love this couple, i seriously wish their closeness would have been like Hongmina. Please don't bash me up people. Just my two cents worth. *Peace*

Guest avrilcassiopeia

bladerunner said:

Preview is out and it's "I love you" recording not Everland!!I wonder if they wrote the song together...Can't wait!

so where the person that make a bet with me now it ur job to get TaecGui to married for real ROFL :D

WAAAAAAAA

i lose...

OK,, tell me what you wish?

hahahaha

angelangie said: avrilcassiopeia said:

angelangie wrote: »

bladerunner said:<br />
Preview is out and it's "I love you" recording not Everland!!I wonder if they wrote the song together...Can't wait!<br />

/>

<br />

so where the person that make a bet with me now it ur job to get TaecGui to married for real ROFL

:D

Guest Zila Elina

angelangie said: avrilcassiopeia said:

angelangie wrote: »

bladerunner said:<br />
Preview is out and it's "I love you" recording not Everland!!I wonder if they wrote the song together...Can't wait!<br />

/>

<br />

so where the person that make a bet with me now it ur job to get TaecGui to married for real ROFL

:D

Guest sshevolkth

Gosh, for all we know....they edited out the holding hands or other sweet moments, like they did with this: ScreenShot2013-06-17at14654AM.png
It's a bit blurry, but wonder how this came about?  I'm assuming it was another movie picture they imitated, but WHY, OH, WHY was it not featured?  Soooo frustrating!  ~X( ~X( ~X(  
Gosh, I wish TaecGui could shoot a video with their song or do a CF using their song.  That way they could see each other again! :>

Guest avrilcassiopeia

bibidep said:

guiguin said:

lauramcfarlane said:

guiguin said:

does anyone know the date of the actual interview for 2PM???though it is 2013-June-18 news.→http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2013-06-18/ba3944553.shtml please ~

Hi i think is a new one ,  I only saw it this morning before i going to work, my I.T is no good  but surprise no one put it on here haha ! 

in the interview, Taec looked like losing confidence of his love, and  even ask viewers "cute" girl and mature girl which one fits him but in kidding Intonation. however, Taec put a big "LOVE" in his twitter after promoting "I Love You".

Where did you watch the video at??  What did he said that make you feel he looked like losing confidence of his love??   I click on the link you provide but no video play at all.  I just wonder who is the mature girl that Taec was trying to compare with Cute girl which I think is Gui Gui.  Wow this boy had a lot of women in his heart now. 

sorry, I make you misunderatanding Taec or something...no mature girl...It's just Taec's joke~~like  he was turning the net debate to joke...

besides,  Today Guigui updated at 02:00 and Taec updated at 03:00,they looked like chatting in this small hours in "some" way~  hehehe just  my  feeling~~

what are taec talking about in solo interview?

i heard he say kyeorhon "marriage" many times?

Archived