(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nalikahibar

@nicolemae24 @avrilcassiopeia so, the reason why i couldnt find it in google playstore is bcause it isn't available in my country... huaaaaaaaaaa...huhuhuhu... :(( :((

Hi all!
I've been lurking in this board for a few days and trying to go through the posts. I think I'm up to somewhere around page 60 after skipping some and come to see there are now 140 pages LOL!
I am loving the photos and sporadic updates of what the two are up to now and what everyone is speculating about.
I finally left lurk-dom just to post this song "Marry Me" by Canadian singer Amanda Marshall.  There were some songs suggested back around page 50 to 60 that would apply to our fave couple and I thought of this song especially for the non-Korean, non-Chinese speaking shippers.  I think it really fits them and there are scenes from the show that fits almost every line of the song (one of my all-time faves).
Anyway, here's the link, hope it works as I've never posted here before. If not, just search on youtube. Hope you all like it!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BvC-S_Nupvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest avrilcassiopeia

nalikahibar said:

@nicolemae24 @avrilcassiopeia so, the reason why i couldnt find it in google playstore is bcause it isn't available in my country... huaaaaaaaaaa...huhuhuhu... :(( :((

yess...i think thats the reason...not available in Malaysia market too i guess,so gotta update my itunes and buy from there. 

not available in indonesia too :(

miz-em said:
nicolemae24 said: bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Here is the new picture of Taec and the hottest, man man, he look so sexxy here and if I was Gui Gui I will go crazy sometime.  That why Unnie never imagine in this life or next life I will date or marry an actor or any kind of entertainer.  Just look at him with another woman I can't stand it.  I understand how Taec felt when he saw other dude kiss his wife Gui Gui. 

2PM_1371511478_af_org.jpg

Bubble-AF said:

miz-em said:
nicolemae24 said: bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Here is the new picture of Taec and the hottest, man man, he look so sexxy here and if I was Gui Gui I will go crazy sometime.  That why Unnie never imagine in this life or next life I will date or marry an actor or any kind of entertainer.  Just look at him with another woman I can't stand it.  I understand how Taec felt when he saw other dude kiss his wife Gui Gui. 

miz-em said: Bubble-AF said:

miz-em said:

Annyeong Taecgui...
Today I just put commented in JYP facebook and said Taecgui dont worry just be happy.Lots positive comments over there,maybe u guys can give support to make MV n dance...heheheh...

Guest kwan33

jun k is more mysterious and handsome..but taec chosen cos can speak english better hah?anyway in twitter he is sleeping and rest after work.
uhh taecgui????

Archived