(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie -- I watched the press conference and yup, you are right -- when asked how she would rate her husband, she sings "10 out of 10" and he waves his hands along with her.. its funny because you can see Hong Ki on the side cracking up and trying to hide his laughter. also, in the conference, Taec says that he wanted the marriage to be like his family or something like that and basically I guess they are a photo taking family; explains why in every ep, they keep taking photos.

Guest bladerunner

@MiHi Hi, I am from Taiwan as well although I am currently not living there.Do you know any good TaecGui fan forum there?

Guest bibidep

Here is a little new about Taec interview on the 13 of June.  He really good that he can manage both, study and acting/singing, and want to study a master in International Business Administration next.   Too many coincidence, wife from the show came from Taiwan, now want to know more about International Business....Who ever he gets marry with will be a lucky woman.  Now I know why he wants to think over between Cute girl and Mature girl, and a few weeks back he said his girlfriend have to know 3 languages, may be he thinks about the future after they get marry and have their own business, international business so the wife can help him too, mature girl no more party only think about making money hahaha.   Taec is young but so mature in thinking a head for the future, excellent Taec.  The more I know about this boy, the more I love him.

2PM-Taecyeon_1371124732_af_org.jpg

As fans know,
2PM's Taecyeon will be moving onto a masters in international business administration from Korea University after earning his bachelors in business at Dankook University.

The idol opened up about his interest in the business major on the June 13th broadcast of SBS Radio Power FM's 'Cultwo Show'. He shared, "After traveling around as a singer, I developed an interest in international studies. I was a business administration major in college. I was admitted before I became a singer, but if I hadn't debuted, I was going to major in management."

It looks like Taecyeon was blessed with both brains and brawn!

Credit to Allkpop

Guest gingermianbao

Here's a well-made fan vid using Taecgui's song :) It's made by a Chinese fan so its a youku vid.. dont think there's a youtube version..

http://tieba.baidu.com/mo/q-----2-3-0--2/m?kz=2401715641&lp=5028&is_bakan=0

(vid appears at top half of page)

I like how she used the voiceovers over the song. usually when people mesh the voiceovers with the song, the whole thing will just sound v jumbled up. but this one is not messy at all!

Like immediately after Taec says 'Jandori? No.', he sings 'Jandori, jump!' Hahahaha! Enjoy!!

Guest bibidep

lauramcfarlane said: bibidep said: guiguin said:

in the interview, Taec looked like losing confidence of his love, and  even ask viewers "cute" girl and mature girl which one fits him but in kidding Intonation.

however, Taec put a big "LOVE" in his twitter after promoting "I Love You".

Archived