(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nalikahibar

Hmm..taec so thin. I think he was diet for his 2pm comeback.. But actually i prefer taec's body when he's on gwgm. So hottt. *drooling ahjumma =P~

i dunno why JYP makes 2pm boys bcome thin. Nichkhun so thiiin and now uri taec! Is that their "GROWN" concept?

I prefer their old appearance.. Fresh..

[-(

bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Here is the new picture of Taec and the hottest, man man, he look so sexxy here and if I was Gui Gui I will go crazy sometime.  That why Unnie never imagine in this life or next life I will date or marry an actor or any kind of entertainer.  Just look at him with another woman I can't stand it.  I understand how Taec felt when he saw other dude kiss his wife Gui Gui. 

2PM_1371511478_af_org.jpg

Guest bladerunner

I didn't get the chance to check here for 30 hrs (was too busy lurking in chinese forum) and now I had 35 pages to catch up. Good job guys!To all the new TaecGui shippers, welcome on board.3 or 4 episodes to go, we will all have great time here.
For the last episode/photo gallery/train scenes, I think that's our only chance to see them bo bo or deep hug because most the rest of the remaining episodes were filmed publicly.I don't think Taec is bold enough to kiss her or bobo her so I lowered my expectation. If he can initiate a deep and long and emotional hug, then I will forgive him dancing tango with ANOTHER WOMAN. ( * Roll eyes * )....     >:P
I don't think we will ever see any KISS (padapadapada) from this couple.I am looking at you, Taec! L-) L-) L-)
:)>- :)>- :)>- 

I am back hehe^^ another spamming time haha ....
Well, it's a good time for me to post those screenshots, lolzz....  it's already midnight and I think most of you gals are gone to bed xDD so my posts might not interrupt you gals' conversations too much I guess?! :P  

I just re-watched ep11 (broadcast clips and bts) .....  AND gosh!! GWGM did cut a lot of scenes >//<
Let's come and think about it!! TaecGui made a lot food preparations (Gui also mentioned that it took so long for them to finish it) .... for sure during cooking (how many hours??) TaecGui had more interactions but GWGM team completely cut those out T_T  ... WHY??
And I think there should be more scenes between 2pm members and GuiGui or at least between Gui & Woo-young coz they seem get along very well (I remembered when TaecGui showed them their bedroom and do some stretching) while Nickhun and Joon-ho are more observed on TaecGui. Also, I did expect there will be more teasing questions throwing at TaecGui but I am kinda a bit disappointed *sigh* 

And I dislike the fact that they keep promoting that Vinegar drink *sigh* ><"
t583.png
q8d.png

Funny part that I caught here  ... one of their foods suddenly became full on the plate,
lolzz  hahaha xDD1k62.png
w5e.png

Guest annesmile28

Guiguin said:

in the interview, Taec looked like losing confidence of his love, and  even ask viewers "cute" girl and mature girl which one fits him but in kidding Intonation.

however, Taec put a big "LOVE" in his twitter after promoting "I Love You".

Hi my happy family xoxo, cant help not to write anything after read this statement.  Why dont we answer Taec question based on our opinion. So sad after read all the news seem turn another round

1.       first of all, i am capricorn Lol, love career so much, seems life was only career, financial planning ok lol, but as times passed, i feel boring with focusing on career life only.

2.       i read that guigui ever jobless for 2 years, i ever felt finance torn up too, that is why when i got the chance of coming back, i worked very hard ^^, so we can understand if guigui do so

3.       from the song, i love you, the lyric of guigui part, to be around me when i am lonely (dunno whether guigui idea or taec). It means you have to keep her close with you. Maybe kwanghee idea is the best. Bravo Oppa Kwanghee!!

4.       I dont know how’s the life in Korea, but from my holiday trip, the tour guide said that the students study for long hours there. So why dont have a bit fun in life

5.       Of course if somebody have heart attack sickness, better find mature girl Lol....

6.       I read from HongMina ship, the fans writings imply that they are going to take it further relationship. Dont know how truth it is. From the conference, i think Mina personality is almost similar with Taec, so why dont Taec ask Mina, why ^^ as last episode Mina said that it is 40% but ............; and Guigui asks Hongky ^^

This is my idea based on what i read from forum because i dont understand korean language and  nor chinese writing (only simple conver). And never know taec and guigui personality, only accidentally my young sister drags me in Lol.... and now i become more crazy than her omg.....

I like the words i read in these forum before, need to check who posted it (so sorry). Apparently, life can be a bit happier, a bit crazier and ............ (sorry forget, dont have enough slept and dont eat breakfast Lol)

HAPPY TIME!!! Really enjoy the show so much... Thanks TaecGui for bring happiness ^^

Time for POWER OFF

Hi I'm back!

Just wanna share something interesting, although I'm not sure if anyone ever talk about it  :)

I just read the newspapaer and found some Korea culture which about couples,

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/appledaily/article/headline/20130507/35000434/ 

and these are different from Taiwan(I'm Taiwanese, same of GuiGui)

It's OK if u can't read Chinese, cuz I'll summarize  :))

First, In Korea, if u give shoes to your boyfriend/girlfriend, the SWEET HINT is "go ahead with me"

I think GuiGui shouldn't know this meaning when she get the silver shoes,

BTW... in Taiwan, we rarely give shoes to boyfriend/girlfriend,

cuz in Taiwan culture, it mean "wear this shoes and get out !"   =))

tEFSIlv.jpg

Second, in Korea, when two people in relationship, they will buy a ring for each other,

I also remeber I had saw an interview,

the reporter ask 2PM "what would you do if you fall in love",

Taec answer "I will give her a ring" 

Oh...but Sorry I couldn't found that interview right now

BTW I just found this news,

it said Taec ever stole his mother's wedding ring

and gave it with guarantee to his first love in childhood  =))

http://news.singtao.ca/toronto/2011-07-03/entertainment1309675966d3282432.html

OK... I just wanna mean... for Taec, RING IS VERY MEANINGFUL

no wonder his answer at EP11

cnKzzJp.jpg

AND there're something interesting which Taiwan & Chinese FBI indicate,

Taec has a family ring, he ever wore it on index finger two years ago for a period of time,

and after TaecGui's wedding in Jeju Island,

he once again wear that family ring on RING FINGER,

his fans are shocked and ask him if he has girlfriend,

he calrify "it's just my family ring" at twitter

G9ZvG0x.jpg

at the above pic, we can see he wear ring on index finger,

but he indeed wear it on ring finger during he shooting GWGM (the golden one)

E8wMVHu.jpg

HrNW4qk.jpg

When he attend to GWGM Press Conference at March 28,
he also wore family ring (but no wedding ring)

IElDHYu.jpg

After he finish shooting GWGM, we never see he wear family ring,

so some TaecGui shippers think,

maybe Taec wear family ring on ring finger during shooting time,

cuz he really respect n cherish his marriage with GuiGui although it's virtual marriage.

and the only reason why he wore family ring instead of wedding ring ordinary day is avoid crazy fan think too much.

anyway... it's just guess, but I really like this guess :))

Guest lauramcfarlane

bladerunner said: I didn't get the chance to check here for 30 hrs (was too busy lurking in chinese forum) and now I had 35 pages to catch up. Goof job guys!To all the new TaecGui shippers, welcome on board.3 or 4 episodes to go, we will all have great time here.
For the last episode/photo gallery/train scenes, I think that's our only chance to see them bo bo or deep hug because most the rest of the remaining episodes were filmed publicly.I don't think Taec is bold enough to kiss her or bobo her so I lowered my expectation. If he can initiate a deep and long and emotional hug, then I will forgive him dancing tango with ANOTHER WOMAN. ( * Roll eyes * )....     >:P
I don't think we will ever see any KISS (padapadapada) from this couple.I am looking at you, Taec! L-) L-) L-)
:)>- :)>- :)>- 

Guest nicolemae24

guigui updated her fb/weibo...looks like "ï love you" is # 2 on itunes china/taiwan maybe? anyone?

Archived