[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest xopo17

@maja : thanks for the thread, and like always this thread is going so fast . who can beat oppa isn't it ? hehehe

my hope for this drama < especially for the lead actress : NO FREAKIN IDOL for Lead ACTRESS . A BIG NO !!!!!!!!
about different ages, well i really don't care because from Kim Eun Sook's previous drama that she always casting A LIST ACTOR/ACTRESS FOR LEAD ACTOR/ACTRESS.

and this drama has to get Great PD who able to read and translate kim eun sook's request on her script and transform it with good directing skill :)

xopo17 said: @maja : thanks for the thread, and like always this thread is going so fast . who can beat oppa isn't it ? hehehe

my hope for this drama < especially for the lead actress : NO FREAKIN IDOL for Lead ACTRESS . A BIG NO !!!!!!!!
about different ages, well i really don't care because from Kim Eun Sook's previous drama that she always casting A LIST ACTOR/ACTRESS FOR LEAD ACTOR/ACTRESS.

and this drama has to get Great PD who able to read and translate kim eun sook's request on her script and transform it with good directing skill :)

Guest xopo17

oh i almost forgot :

TO THE FUTURE PD and Kim EUN Sook : Please for the Ending, i wish a Happy Ending BUT NOT KIND LIKE CITY HUNTER OR FAITH"S HAPPY ENDING STYLE. U KNOW JUST STARE AFTER A LONG EPISODE, :))

OPPA LMH PLEASE NO AGAIN CH / FAITH "STARE " ENDING , i didn't have any big issues with the happy ending, but atleast not only stare but u can hug her  , it will make me more melt away :))

Guest xopo17

sia3 said: Errr... who is/are considered as idol actress? :))
All I am asking is for someone who can go up against LMH's acting and not get outshine by him :P

@guadiOoooh Gossip Girl!!! Which would mean awesome clothes!!! @sia3 I reckon he could pull off a uni student but I'm not too sure about high school, but then again Jung Il Woo played a high schooler in FBRS, but he does look younger than LMH

@ xopo17
Ah I see. Yeah that, others said her acting is not great therefore, no for me.
I want MinHot to feel challenge acting against his co-star.

@ lynlily
He can pull off a uni student. Who says uni student has to look young, right?
But not high schooler unless he's playing a high schooler in flash backs.
I don't know, I just want him to play a character his own age. You know what I mean?
Not too old, and not too young.

Guest xopo17

sia3 said: @xopo17
Ah I see. Yeah that, others said her acting is not great therefore, no for me.
I want MinHot to have feel challenge acting against his co-star.

@lynlily
He can pull off a uni student. Who says uni student has to look young, right?
But not high schooler unless he's playing a high schooler in flash backs.
I don't know, I just want him to play a character his own age. You know what I mean?
Not too old, and not too young.

@xopo17
Bwahahahahahahaha... why are you calling him oppa? Is that on purpose? Is it coz you know I get goosebumps when I hear minoz call him that! :)) So did Kim Hee Sun passes the test of having killer lips? ;))

I don't know, I watched Werewolf boy last night and set my eyes on Park Bo Young to go against LMH in this one. :)
I think they make cute on-screen couples ^ ^

When i heard that the writer of this one is the writer of Secret Garden i immediately added this to my must watch drama list since Secret Garden is one of my favorite drama ever then i learn that Lee Min Ho is its lead actor so that's a big plus since i have watch 4 of Minho's dramas and have gotten to love him..
well i must say i like a lot of the writers work like A Millionaire's First Love, Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden, A Gentleman's Dignity and many more.. i'm definitely on board w/ this one.. so excited <3 <3
And i agree no idol actress for the lead actress role, if they wanted to put an idol on the cast please cast them on secondary roles.. Plus correct me if i'm wrong but there's not one drama (that i know atleast) of writer Kim were she cast an idol for the lead roles or even not the lead but main characters..

Guest xopo17

Bwahahahahahahaha... why are you calling him oppa? Is that on purpose? I get goosebumps when I hear minoz call him that! :))
So did Kim Hee Sun passes the test of having killer lips? ;))

I don't know, I watched Werewolf boy last night and set my eyes on Park Bo Young to go against LMH in this one. :)
I think they make cute on-screen couples ^ ^

Guest xopo17

eh_ashlei said: When i heard that the writer of this one is the writer of Secret Garden i immediately added this to my must watch drama list since Secret Garden is one of my favorite drama ever then i learn that Lee Min Ho is its lead actor so that's a big plus since i have watch 4 of Minho's dramas and have gotten to love him..
well i must say i like a lot of the writers work like A Millionaire's First Love, Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden, A Gentleman's Dignity and many more.. i'm definitely on board w/ this one.. so excited <3 <3
And i agree no idol actress for the lead actress role, if they wanted to put an idol on the cast please cast them on secondary roles.. Plus correct me if i'm wrong but there's not one drama (that i know atleast) of writer Kim were she cast an idol for the lead roles or even not the lead but main characters..

@xopo17
I know you are definitely uri imja couple supporter but I still don't know if that means she has got killer lips ;))
I don't think we chat with each other much though, coz you were gone after Faith ended and I only became more active after that, too.
Bwahahaha... I think everyone is annoyed with the ministers/monk killing our great kissing scenes by making those faces at the back but we've made a joke out of it after that :))

I don't know if PBY is A-list actress or not to be honest and does A-list actress means they are definitely good in acting? Coz I'm hoping for one that is really good in acting, powerful enough to not get outshine by Minho. What I find is (with me anyway), his acting often attracts so much of my attention that I ignored the others. Only through rewatch I was able to tear my eyes off him and look at others' performances.

I know you are definitely uri imja couple supporter but I still don't know if that means she has got killer lips ;))
I don't think we chat with each other much though, coz you were gone after Faith ended and I only became more active after that, too.
Bwahahaha... I think everyone is annoyed with the ministers/monk killing our great kissing scenes by making those faces at the back but we've made a joke out of it after that :))

I don't know if PBY is A-list actress or not to be honest and does A-list actress means they are definitely good in acting? Coz I'm hoping for one that is really good in acting, powerful enough to not get outshine by Minho. What I find is (with me anyway), his acting often attracts so much of my attention that I ignored the others. Only through rewatch I was able to tear my eyes off him and look at others' performances.

xopo17 said: hai @eh_ashlei : agree with u and yes you are not wrong coz its true that in kim eun seok previous drama she is never cast an idol. she is different and not like hong sister ( hong sister casting suzy , an idol for big drama )

we just anticipated and warned production team/staff (probably they read this forum) to not casting any freakin idol