JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

On 9/21/2021 at 3:54 PM, IliK said:

An oldie but goldie ... I've just seen picture from this time, a couple of days ago was upload this gem from 2002 ;-)

destiny..also when KJK name at green board when YEH story about her first love..

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a little bit late but still should be post about our talented, beautiful Yoon Eun Hye’s birthday she and her fans celebrated on October 3. :-)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUjuKWxB_SJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUj8kGqpqfT/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUeMkc5Jxnz/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Aloha JongYoon shipper... Hopes you have a great days and healthy as always... 

Are they singing together even not in same place :approves:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUsfKOpD6Em/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cr.absatil05

I really loved both of them... It's strange.. To say... But I have feeling they are going together soon :ohboy2::happydance:

The Strongest Couple in Korean History ever

:love:

Yay!!! JongYoon Fighting

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Others can trying their hard to coupled Kim Jong Kook to Other females... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUY-Y9jjDXI/?utm_medium=share_sheet

But..... 

Kim Jong Kook has always FAITHFULL to His Young Girl Warrior, which is now we called her, Chef Yoon Eun Hye.

:issohappy:

Gosh!! I really Loved JongYoon Couple... They are totally The Strongest Couple ever:happydance:

May Universe grant our wish to make it happens for our JONGYOON Couple... May The Universe will United them with Rings and Vow very soon. 

If no Couple show, their Wedding will Do :approves:... 

Engagement Ring GIF by VERRAGIO

Wedding Bride And Groom GIF by Tayla McGrath Projects

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 10/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, Shasha Sha said:

Others can trying their hard to coupled Kim Jong Kook to Other females... 

But..... 

Kim Jong Kook has always FAITHFULL to His Young Girl Warrior, which is now we called her, Chef Yoon Eun Hye.

:issohappy:

Gosh!! I really Loved JongYoon Couple... They are totally The Strongest Couple ever:happydance:

May Universe grant our wish to make it happens for our JONGYOON Couple... May The Universe will United them with Rings and Vow very soon. 

If no Couple show, their Wedding will Do :approves:... 

That's true!. I watched latest RM. jihyo seem trying hard to get KJK attention more than usual..even she confessed to KJK... BUT.. 

" KJK still looked the same COOL Feeling Expression when many previous Women..even beautiful Women..had been confessed to him..... KJK always shown his Cool Feeling".

Hhahahaha. so sorry for jhy,  KJK not even hv any interests to her. 

with YEH, very OBVIOUSLY...can SEEN

KJK totally nailed and show different feeling. His Love is only for his woman, Yoon Eun Hye. 

KJK heart is always belong to YEH. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

anyone watched latest RM?  When asked a viewer's question to KJK on whether he dated anyone from variety shows that he was in, he refused to answer, YJS stepped in again and 'clarified' : 'are you all talking about Eun Hye?' :hahah!: Our biggest shipper of JHJ-YEH is simply hilarious!

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, 은은은 said:

anyone watched latest RM?  When asked a viewer's question to KJK on whether he dated anyone from variety shows that he was in, he refused to answer, YJS stepped in again and 'clarified' : 'are you all talking about Eun Hye?' :hahah!: Our biggest shipper of JHJ-YEH is simply hilarious!

Episode n timing plz ?????

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, ariij said:

Episode n timing plz ?????

ep. 574 at 56:10

This is the first moments (what missing the beginning of the video) of that question when YJS mentioned YEH ...

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 10/13/2021 at 1:41 PM, 은은은 said:

eventhough running man nowadays focused so hard to push SA loveline,and let many neutral RM fans angry now,and some of them already quit watching RM now..but YJS still can find a way to remind KJK about YEH..:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1