JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

On 9/10/2021 at 5:45 AM, IliK said:

KJK uploaded video yesterday on his YT channel ... he filmed his own version of "House detox" ;-) LOL

English Lyrics

Yo this song goes out to
Ma so special lady
Vibe with us

:heart: YEH : (only For KJK :heart:
I Love you, I Love you
I want only you
I love you, I love you so much
The only YOU in the whole wide world

You’re the only one in the entire world

that I give my heart to in song
I’m sure I only want you
A confession directed only to you
I’ll give and give but want to give you my everything

When you need a break lean on me, I am your rest-stop
Giving is more beautiful than Getting
It’s the love

Always be next to me
I am your personal 119
24 hours always at the ready
Whisper to me that you love me
A bell just for you
is the world’s most heart throbbing melody

I fill my heart with you
My smile begins to look more like yours
You taught me how beautiful this world is
I want to tell you

I love you, I love you
I want only you
The only you in the world wide world

We text message so much
my fingers start to hurt
We talk before sleep for so long
my phone starts burning up
My slowly shrinking meetings with friends
Surprise presents brings tears of Joy in your eyes
Other girl’s numbers? All erased.
Overactions done to score points with you
ma love baby come to me
I want you, you ma destiny
My homepage is overladen with pictures of us

Fun games that are only funny to us

(YEH :heart: KJK) 
hey love, you you
A Yo! Can you feel it?
Hobbies, the way we talk, smiles and everything
slowly become similar, you and me

I fill my heart with you

I want to tell you

I love you, I love you
I want only YOU

We are the perfect duet
together
one, two, three
We fill each others hearts
we learn about precious love
in this world you and me

U N me

Will you always be next to me?
My other half that will never change
Pinky SWEAR with ME

(KJK for YEH)

Yeah I am your proud boyfriend
You are my lovable girlfriend
A pair that meets the rhythm
No matter who looks we are the perfect pair

(for YEH & KJK) 
All the fancy couples I see online
I don’t even care

Don’t worry, I will NEVER Cheat on you

(KJK for YEH) 

You feel me? I wanna be Your HUSBAND

I fill my heart with you
I want to tell you
I fill my heart with you
I want to tell you

I love you, I love you
I want only you

(for YEH & KJK) 

1 and 2 and 3 and 4

Now hurry hold my hand and Let’s go!

I ma stick with ya
I only want you
A song just for you
Feel this song
1 and 2 and 3 and 4
My only other half
Say ho!

(KJK :fullofhearts:YEH)
You and me FOREVER
Everyone come together
It’s the LOVE

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Eun Hye log-in was uploaded her next vlog … prepare yourself … I almost got a heart attack when started to watch ;-) lol ( but unfortunately it wasn’t how it looks like for firs sight  … ;-) 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

On 9/8/2021 at 3:32 PM, زهراء باش said:

Again sorry guys if i hurt someone with my comment i really didnt mean anything bad and im not a shipper of any ship im kjk fan and i will support him with the one that he choose if she will be yeh or other girl i will be happy as long as he is happy ..i just saied that cause i dont want any fans of any baies to attack him..he really suffered alot from the toxic fans over all these years ... sometimes i see some of yeh's fans saying alot of mean thing to kjk like he is a playboy ,he dont deserve her he is not a good person , he is not a good looking and so many other things its hurt to see this..i dont hate yeh she is cute but im worried from her fans ... sorry again if i hurt anyone by my comment im not a bad person i swear

It's alright. So welcome to JongYoon Thread Paradise. Hope you may fulfill your Curiosity in here. 

So if you would like to know how's their beginning story. You may go to the earlier pages or you may go straight to this link below;

https://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2007/10/02/kim-jong-kook-and-yoon-eun-hye-real-love-story/

And if you have any update or YEH & KJK Story, please don't hesitate to share it with us. 

So once again, Thank you For joining our Boat. 

Let's shower JongYoon couple with much Loves. 

Happy Shipping

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs said:

Guys I almost got mini heart attack ...stobbbbbbbbbbb

YEH YouTube channel video thumbnai .

I wish it was really KJK ~~~

Hahaha.. Looks like Kim Jong Kook... Is this a Hint.. That Kim Jong Kook is still hers:fullofhearts:and Yoon Eun Hye is still his. :ohboy2:

ah.. I wish Kim Jong Kook invites Yoon Eun Hye into his Gym very very very soon. Since both are Strong. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 9/10/2021 at 5:45 AM, IliK said:

KJK uploaded video yesterday on his YT channel ... he filmed his own version of "House detox" ;-) LOL

KJK

Money and Results can't define success. Muscle growth is materialistic worth. But I get so much JOY from the process. 

Mighty Mouth, Saranghae feat "Yoon Eun Hye" . 

Sweet Love Box Specially for You. (I noticed there is a box with pink Love) 
 "One Man" 
"The Letter
"Saying I Love You" 
Yoon Eun Hye 

Mighty Mouth "SARANGHAE" feat Yoon Eun Hye 

"Today More than Yesterday"
"Lovable"

Favorite Cardigan, Love Checkered Patterns, Abercrombie & Bvlgari perfume

KJK:

To me it's a memorable item. 

I remember! I can't Live without these. 

Turbo & Baby Box
KJK & YEH
Kim Jong Kook & Yoon Eun Hye
One Man & One Woman
Young Girl Warrior, Chef Yoon Eun Hye. 

:smooches3:

Spoiler

Today more than yesterday

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/11/2021 at 9:50 AM, IliK said:

Eun Hye log-in was uploaded her next vlog … prepare yourself … I almost got a heart attack when started to watch ;-) lol ( but unfortunately it wasn’t how it looks like for firs sight  … ;-) 

(YEH :heart: KJK) 

YEH:
hey LOVE, you you
A Yo! Can you feel it?
Hobbies, the way we Talk, Smiles and EVERYTHING
slowly become SIMILAR, YOU and ME :issohappy: :smooches3::happydance::letsgo:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/8/2021 at 3:01 AM, IliK said:

Do you ask about that video, where KJK in white shirt and YEH white shirt and burgundy vest?

that must be made on the same day when the filming was YEH last appearance in Xman (ep. 98-99, what were aired September 18 & 25 in 2005, filming could be approx 1-2 weeks before Sept. 18), they were wearing the same outfit on the opening part than ...

https://youtu.be/3QW93uc3SMQ

i asked about this moments..from xman days or after xman..

On 9/8/2021 at 3:11 AM, 은은은 said:

wae? what happened?  I didnt get to watch

nothing..it's just KJK and SJH moments..it's not for us..don't watch it..

On 9/9/2021 at 1:53 PM, Shasha Sha said:

@eunkookhye sorry just replied you. So busy for past days. 

This unusual appearance of them together happened during the period when their newspaper scandal broke out in November 2004 as they appeared on SBS I Am Variety show. 

ohh..thanks..

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 9/11/2021 at 8:08 PM, Shasha Sha said:

It's alright. So welcome to JongYoon Thread Paradise. Hope you may fulfill your Curiosity in here. 

So if you would like to know how's their beginning story. You may go to the earlier pages or you may go straight to this link below;

https://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2007/10/02/kim-jong-kook-and-yoon-eun-hye-real-love-story/

And if you have any update or YEH & KJK Story, please don't hesitate to share it with us. 

So once again, Thank you For joining our Boat. 

Let's shower JongYoon couple with much Loves. 

Happy Shipping

:heartxoxo:

Thank u for this warm welcoming.. the thing is i really dont support any ship because i know its bring alot of problems to both side and all i hope is that my idol kim jong kook to live happy with the one that he love ( if she was yeh or other woman ) i will support him nomatter what he choose as long as he is happy i will be happy . I just wish that the toxic shippers will not attack him again like in the past i want to see him happy he deserve all the love in this world . I hope you guys will be happy with your ship and again thanks for your warm welcoming 

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:56 AM, زهراء باش said:

Thank u for this warm welcoming.. the thing is i really dont support any ship because i know its bring alot of problems to both side and all i hope is that my idol kim jong kook to live happy with the one that he love ( if she was yeh or other woman ) i will support him nomatter what he choose as long as he is happy i will be happy . I just wish that the toxic shippers will not attack him again like in the past i want to see him happy he deserve all the love in this world . I hope you guys will be happy with your ship and again thanks for your warm welcoming 

You are most welcome. 

No worries. In here, there are Fans of Kim Jong Kook. Also there are Fans of Yoon Eun Hye. 

1. You are KJK's Fans. 

"(the thing is i really dont support any ship)".

======

@KOYAaa ʕ -ᴥ- ʔHugs @photograph and others.... there are Fans of Kim Jong Kook. 

My self, @EunHyeKook @eunkookhye, and others.. There are Fans of Yoon Eun Hye. 

The most important thing is her outgoing, direct and chivalrous image endeared her to audiences and won her lots of fans. 

Because their Families(KJk & YEH),

their Close Friends, Their Dragon brothers, their Loyal Fans & supporter always linked KJK with YEH or linked YEH with KJK.So that's why all Nation and Fans are curious about their Relationship & so Keen about their Updates. 

The most coincidence, everything are quite Similar and Connected

As My self.. 

in the beginning, I was watching The Goong (Princess Hours -Kdrama) . 

I also saw sjh on the Goong, too. And I Liked the way YEH's acted with those 2 handsome Princes. They Looked so charming and adorable. After done watch it, I was curious about YEH & Ju Ji-Hoon. So I searched about them... And I Found Nothing much interesting... as JJH already has GF. 

BUT.. 

when I searched about YEH.. It guided me to X-Man Korean Variety show. I watched all the episodes since beginning until the Last episodes. 

but suprisely, The Chemistry between KJK & YEH were REAL and Full of LoVeD..really amazing and looked so REAL Expression...

Totally different with other show. Xman variety show is Semi Scripted. 

When I continued to watch KJK on RM in FULL Story, Honestly..I didn't see any similar Chemistry between KJK & other Females in RM. Even until now.. I watched RM, sjh tried to couple with KJK.. But Honestly, I always see KJK always avoided sjh... It same happened & action by KJK when others Females tried to couple with KJK in RM. So that's why, I'm saluted & TOUCHED with KJK which is He is so Faithful towards YEH even until now. 

As you may seen, YEH & KJK Vlog updated..Everything Looked SIMILAR.. 

- same posted day, 

- same contains, 

- perhaps same Theme (with same style, same pose, same color, etc)

- similar Car (KJK- Black Mercedes G-Class, YEH-Red Jeep Wrangler) Great Car for Strong Couple) 

- and many more.. 

so my Point is.. 

even you are KJK's Fans.. 

Perhaps, you will cheer KJK up with Female who really closed with HiM and you will Definitely Curious about KJK's Love Relationship, too. 

2. so, when you mentioned 

"(i hope is that my idol kim jong kook to live happy with the one that he love (if she was yeh or other woman ) i will support him nomatter what he choose as long as he is happy i will be happy)".

=== For what I've seen after read your comments here & on other YouTube... 

== Probably you were ship KJK with sjh before as I saw your comments on their youtube. Even you had little unhappy about YEH & KJK relationship.. 

But after you've realized that KJK has more connection with YEH than you became so Curious about them, too.. So that's why you joined JongYoon Forum to find out about How's Their Relationship story had begun

And As long There is Burning Fire on their Love.. which is caused Love Smoke on the air around all Nation..

so You Don't have to worries.. It won't caused any problem when we ship the Couple as long we know The Limit as a Shipper. 

3. Regarding the Toxic Fans.. 

as you said 

" (I just wish that the toxic shippers will not attack him again like in the past) "

=== I'm agreed with you in certain point. 

as I would like to say that KJK is so Blessed and So Lucky to have YEH.. as YEH protected KJK before from the Anti Fans (Toxic Fans).. 

As YEH is so Blessed and Lucky to have KJK as KJK is so Faithful towards YEH until now. 

So No Worries about them, as You may see as Both (YEH & KJK) are truly protecting each other... even in Public Eyes, They looked like Avoiding each other.. Perhaps Which is NOT exactly by Meant... 

4. "(I hope you guys will be happy with your ship)". All Shipper will cherish and Pray for the Couple to have a great Happiness in Presentand Forward. Since you are KJK's Fans, I'm sure you will Support YEH, too.. as you may see how's Important YEH in KJK's Life Diary..

when KJK mentioned Mighty Mouth on His Vlog..during KJK's Vlog video 

°°° if you may noticed and wondering what is INSIDE The BOX (written Sweet Love words specially For You)

the Unforgettable Items with full of sweet  Memory and REMEMBER!! As He can't Live without These.

So overall My Meant is... 

Every Fans has a own root, own stem and own leaves..

But when The Root, Stem and Leaves combine together, it all created Strong Beautiful Tree. (That's we called Forum which is To interconnects all the missing dots). 

if you are KJK's Fans, Let's connect all the Missing Dots for his Happiness and Pray for His Greatest Happiness with His True Love. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Shasha Sha said:

You are most welcome. 

No worries. In here, there are Fans of Kim Jong Kook. Also there are Fans of Yoon Eun Hye. 

1. You are KJK's Fans. 

======

their Close Friends, Their Dragon brothers, their Loyal Fans & supporter always linked KJK with YEH or linked YEH with KJK.So that's why all Nation and Fans are curious about their Relationship & so Keen about their Updates. 

As My self.. 

I also saw sjh on the Goong, too. And I Liked the way YEH's acted with those 2 handsome Princes. They Looked so charming and adorable. After done watch it, I was curious about YEH & Ju Ji-Hoon. So I searched about them... And I Found Nothing much interesting... as JJH already has GF. 

BUT.. 

when I searched about YEH.. It guided me to X-Man Korean Variety show. I watched all the episodes since beginning until the Last episodes. 

but suprisely, The Chemistry between KJK & YEH were REAL and Full of LoVeD..really amazing and looked so REAL Expression...

Totally different with other show. 

When I continued to watch KJK on RM in FULL Story, Honestly..I didn't see any similar Chemistry between KJK & other Females in RM. Even until now.. I watched RM, sjh tried to couple with KJK.. But Honestly, I always see KJK always avoided sjh... It same happened & action by KJK when others Females tried to couple with KJK in RM. So that's why, I'm saluted & TOUCHED with KJK which is He is so Faithful towards YEH even until now. 

- same day, 

- same contains, 

- similar Car (KJK- Black Mercedes G-Class, YEH-Red Jeep Wrangler) Great Car for Strong Couple) 

- and many more.. 

so my Point is.. 

Perhaps, you will cheer KJK up with Female who really closed with HiM and you will Definitely Curious about KJK's Love Relationship, too. 

"(i hope is that my idol kim jong kook to live happy with the one that he love (if she was yeh or other woman ) i will support him nomatter what he choose as long as he is happy i will be happy)".

== Probably you were ship KJK with sjh before as I saw your comments on their youtube. Even you had little unhappy about YEH & KJK relationship.. 

But after you've realized that KJK has more connection with YEH than you became so Curious about them, too.. So that's why you joined JongYoon Forum to find out about How's Their Relationship story had begun

And As long There is Burning Fire on their Love.. which is caused Love Smoke on the air around all Nation..

so You Don't have to worries.. It won't caused any problem when we ship the Couple as long we know The Limit as a Shipper. 

as you said 

" (I just wish that the toxic shippers will not attack him again like in the past) "

as I would like to say that KJK is so Blessed and So Lucky to have YEH.. as YEH protected KJK before from the Anti Fans (Toxic Fans).. 

As YEH is so Blessed and Lucky to have KJK as KJK is so Faithful towards YEH until now. 

So No Worries about them, as You may see as Both (YEH & KJK) are truly protecting each other... even in Public Eyes, They looked like Avoiding each other.. Perhaps Which is NOT exactly by Meant... 

4. "(I hope you guys will be happy with your ship)". All Shipper will cherish and Pray for the Couple to have a great Happiness in Presentand Forward. Since you are KJK's Fans, I'm sure you will Support YEH, too.. as you may see how's Important YEH in KJK's Life Diary..

°°° if you may noticed and wondering what is INSIDE The BOX (written Sweet Love words specially For You)

the Unforgettable Items with full of sweet  Memory and REMEMBER!! As He can't Live without These.

But when The Root, Stem and Leaves combine together, it all created Strong Beautiful Tree. (That's we called Forum which is To interconnects all the missing dots). 

if you are KJK's Fans, Let's connect all the Missing Dots for his Happiness and Pray for His Greatest Happiness with His True Love. 

When i wrote my comments in youtube i wasnt with the other ship like i saied i ship kjk with the one that he will choose . Since i become kjk fan i watched every show he work with so yea i also watched x man and they were cute together but after the hate that kjk recieve each time when her name mention i really wished they stop to ship them not because i hate her but i dont want the toxic fans to start attack him again . If they love each other we will support all i want that kjk to live with the one he love . I really waiting him to marry and have his own family . For his relationship with sjh i never ship them because all i see is interaction between brother and sister and i really love them like a family they r so adorable together . Anyway lets support our idols nomatter what , again thank u for welcoming me here and sorry if my comments were harsh. Guys this is my 2nd comment the last one has been deleted i dont know why

• Love 1

On 9/17/2021 at 3:20 AM, Shasha Sha said:

You are most welcome. 

1. You are KJK's Fans. 

======

The most important thing is her outgoing, direct and chivalrous image endeared her to audiences and won her lots of fans. 

As My self.. 

BUT.. 

Totally different with other show. Xman variety show is Semi Scripted. 

- same posted day, 

- same contains, 

- and many more.. 

so my Point is.. 

as you said 

did kjk and yeh had similar car brands?

(if you may noticed and wondering what is INSIDE The BOX (written Sweet Love words specially For You)

the Unforgettable Items with full of sweet  Memory and REMEMBER!! As He can't Live without These)

-did inside the box really had that writings?

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, IliK said:

Running man ep 571 ... YEH mentioned again ... 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000762704

YJS is just damm funny..is he really launching a campaign or what? He's almost like mentioning YEH once every 3 eps :hwaiting2:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, 은은은 said:

YJS is just damm funny..is he really launching a campaign or what? He's almost like mentioning YEH once every 3 eps 

Well, actually he promised never mention her name in the future (but in his promise he still said multiply times ;-) LOL

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1

4 hours ago, IliK said:

Well, actually he promised never mention her name in the future (but in his promise he still said multiply times ;-) LOL

Hide contents

hahahhaha...he purposely one!  I really admire him that he continue to do so...but also got me wondering, what might be happening in the background that is causing such repeated actions... YJS typically does things for a reason...

for this quote, i remembered to remove the images, the previous post was an image of words so much so that it didnt even cross my mind as an image...silly me!:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1