JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

• 1 month later...

lol she is still the strongest, Girl Warrior ;-)

She was guest in Radio Star at March 25, first variety program after three years

Kim Gura asked her about KJK

• Like 2

On 3/27/2020 at 6:07 AM, Aquariuslady said:

finally i been waiting for years for this..and still eun hye feel shy when hear kjk name..same goes with kjk..if xman romance is business why feel shy until now..i just think something this couple has been through and decide not married or dating..for some reason i believe eun hye also feel the same way kjk feel..thats why both of them doesn't married/dating another men/girl..sorry my bad english.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kookhye said:

finally i been waiting for years for this..and still eun hye feel shy when hear kjk name..same goes with kjk..if xman romance is business why feel shy until now..i just think something this couple has been through and decide not married or dating..for some reason i believe eun hye also feel the same way kjk feel..thats why both of them doesn't married/dating another men/girl..sorry my bad english.

... and she gave a similar anbigous answer (instead of a simple yes or no) “I barely meet my male coworkers on private ocassions” , just like KJK back in 2015 Happy Together when he was asked “Do you have YEH phone number”, he answered “I think she changed  her number” ;-)   lol

8 hours ago, IliK said:

... and she gave a similar anbigous answer (instead of a simple yes or no) “I barely meet my male coworkers on private ocassions” , just like KJK back in 2015 Happy Together when he was asked “Do you have YEH phone number”, he answered “I think she changed  her number” ;-)   lol

That what i mean..its already 10 year + since that rumours and both old enough..and still shy and not deny it..

• Like 1

Actually we can say 15 years, as they first met at Xman in 2004, and their  dating rumour article was mentioned in the ep. 55 in November, although they seemed really close (famous "ears cover") at the Pataya episodes what happened in 2005 summer   ;-) 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 6:07 AM, Aquariuslady said:

When YEH mentioned Kang Ho Dong, she said Ho Dong ever been said he would give his champion belt if she married. That the one same exactly as KJK said when “Guru” talk show with Ho Dong as the host.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• 1 month later...

Hye..i'm new here..really like this couple and i finished watching all xman episodes recently..and finished read this forum from page 1..but i want to share my opinion about kjk and yeh why they still single(maybe)/and why after 15yrs this loveline still strong....this from my point of view..

About kjk,for me reason he still remain unmarried related to his scoliosis..he clearly has a big complex about it and doubt himself..to the point where he will work out too much to less the pain(since one ways to deal with scoliosis is work out)and he also has herniated disc...maybe its reasons he doesn't want to commit into relationship,he afraid that his son/daughter will go through same suffering as he did..since scoliosis does have strong hereditary links..just opinion about kjk..

• Insightful 1

And about yeh,i have mixed feelings about her..either she waiting someone or she already have one..but if she wait for someone im sure its kjk..since the way she handle this scandals issues so weird..like she said she/kjk not more than close friends in the past..for example she said she dont want to appeared in rm because rm will focus to old loveline more than herself..the way she speak like she really want to move on didn't share any special feeling each other..but actually for someone who have nothing special connection in the past get effected/hurt/uncomfortable/tired with 15yrs scandal issues and want to free from scandals,avoiding each other not a best solution..because for me avoided someone cant put an end to past rumours,its more to prevent any backlash(scandals) in future..if she really dont have any special feeling in the past..she have a chance to clarify it when she guests in radio star recently when kjk name get mentioned and tell people around her stop tease about old loveline..but she just barely avoiding that tricky question with general answer..which mean she not avoided kjk because their have loveline/rumours in the past,since she not avoided all her male coworker has been linked/ship with her..its surely she have complex feeling..maybe something happened in the past make she avoided him but still dont care get tease..but one things for sure,if she really dont want this loveline stick to her,she already clarify long time ago when she active..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hye..did all xman shipper in this forum still ship?i dont know but being so long i ship them.,and now i feel they just not meant for each other..but i hope im wrong..because i starting to see like yeh want avoided kjk because she didnt want any connection that can make old loveline being headlines again..because its kind weird,eventho she also has been heavily ship with GY,but she not avoided like she did with kjk..really weird..and at her youtube channel also has GY,..if she want avoided any love rumours,its weird she not avoided him..im starting to believe,its either kjk yeh has something bad happened in past or only kjk just has feeling for yeh..and yeh avoided him because she didnt have feeling toward kjk..

Edited by Kookhye
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Kookhye said:

Hye..did all xman shipper in this forum still ship?i dont know but being so long i ship them.,and now i feel they just not meant for each other..but i hope im wrong..because i starting to see like yeh want avoided kjk because she didnt want any connection that can make old loveline being headlines again..because its kind weird,eventho she also has been heavily ship with GY,but she not avoided like she did with kjk..really weird..and at her youtube channel also has GY,..if she want avoided any love rumours,its weird she not avoided him..im starting to believe,its either kjk yeh has something bad happened in past or only kjk just has feeling for yeh..and yeh avoided him because she didnt have feeling toward kjk..

Well, I’m still shipping them ... as long as any of them confirmed with someone else ;-) K entertainment “love stories” just reminded me for an iceberg on the see, just 10% can be seen ... 90% is under the surface ;-) 

• Like 2

On 9/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, IliK said:

Well, I’m still shipping them ... as long as any of them confirmed with someone else ;-) K entertainment “love stories” just reminded me for an iceberg on the see, just 10% can be seen ... 90% is under the surface ;-) 

I also still hope them real,and ship them,but sometime i just think yeh really weird,maybe she not avoided her co actor who been heavily link with her,because its just fans from her drama/movie ship them..but with kjk,maybe its not only fans,but friend from industry,and media also waiting for them..thats why both acted liked avoided each other..because if they attend same event/show,it will be big news..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, Thơ Nguyễn said:

I have watched the show "Convenient Store" with YEH guest, she sometimes makes me smile, when she cooks and workout at the same time, and she smiles when watching her and KJK's "of course scene". 

I hope they will have a happy marriage soon.

where can i watch the show. need title of the show..i try search at youtube but cant find it

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

2021 anyone ?KJK & YEH shipper only ...hello?hi?...:handsup:update 2021 both still single ehemmm ...YEH  (FUN-STAURANT)she's invite her baby.vox member to her house Kang Mi Youn with her husband ...& this is the end of 2020 update YEH & GARY (ZERO LAW OF JUNGLE),YEH meet GARY son HAOH (RETURN OF SUPERMAN) ...& on EUnHye latest youtube channels upload live where she's mention her ideal type i understand a lil bit what she saying she like someone who don't smoke & drink who can sing a lil bit & who can dance a lil bit & she don't really care bout look & someone who have same goal as her in life ...the rest i hope someone who understands korean language can translate for me JEBAL ...& my 2021 wish is they will be  someone who is brave enough to mention YEH on RM cuz i want to see JK reaction sooo bad bahahaha ,

On 10/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, Thơ Nguyễn said:

I have watched the show "Convenient Store" with YEH guest, she sometimes makes me smile, when she cooks and workout at the same time, and she smiles when watching her and KJK's "of course scene". 

I hope they will have a happy marriage soon.

Correction I think the shows name not Convenient Store but KBS FUN-STAURANT ...

On 10/24/2020 at 12:59 AM, Kookhye said:

where can i watch the show. need title of the show..i try search at youtube but cant find it

KBS Fun-Staurant ...

On 7/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, claratenten said:

hi guys!..long time no see:allgoodlol:

Hiiii:happy2: its 2021 ...& my heart for YEH&KJK still blooming ...

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1