[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

Guest eniya

cordanz_17 said: Hi everyone I watched PSH Fanmeeting yesterday.. I'm not a shipper but i will post videos from her FM. There is a bts of FBND but sadly i don't record it. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spaceme

I saw someone share a pic of bts kiss in last episode in FBND thread. hope someone upload it immediately. please :D

Guest eniya

@thao_2521

Oooooo, i wasn't mad with PSH at all...do not take my every word too seriously here. We all love KkaeMi here and will continue to spazz here just for fun, exactly wat @meisaeteurn had said. 

This is a fun shipper thread for this lovely couple KkaeMi, so i thought is ok tat we can be delusional some times to think they ar tgr with or without proof, right ? But of course, we will continue to do our part to inspect every tiny bits and pieces of evidence that will give us any hint that looks positive to us, even a speck of dust is enouf to satisfy our curiosity just like Enrique. :D

255rww0.jpg

However, i still do think tat they actually get along very well off screen. In a article, the studio crews who work with them commented that the two would always tease and joke between themselves and behave just like a couple.  ( hmm.....wonder if this article is posted in this thread, hv to search, NEED PROOF!!!!!!!)

SOMEONE OUT THERE PLS PROVIDE US WITH MORE BTS, 

WE NEED MORE MORE MORE  PROOOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nabilfaiz r

alo..alo all the kkaemi couple shippers.I'm a fan of YSY I watched all his dramas, but i love FBND much more
i just want to tell you YSY is not an introvert person like everyone thought, he is just a sensitive guy and a serious person if it's comes to work/acting
once he fall in love or at least he likes some one, he will naturally becomes an affectionate guy ( like PSH said in one of her interview ).
i love his pairing with PSH the best compare to his previous leading ladies
i noticed he changed a lot in FBND, i meant i admit he was not really get along with his previous female co-stars, he seldom to mention them after the drama ends, but in FBND, and read his interviews,somehow his role as enrique geum had changed his personality a bit.even he surprised at him self, without he realized, somehow enrique's personality is one of YSY's real personality..
I'm quite familiar with PSH too..I watched most of her dramas, i like her personality..at the beginning i  realized she has a really different personality with my YSY, i was quite doubt with their chemistry at first.but after i watched FBND, and saw their BTS's pics so far, i was surprised.. they indeed had a great chemistry, and i found difference sides of YSY that i never knew before..
and then i saw his greeting message to PSH..i surprised again, cuz he never so admires his co-star before. i just feel he indeed adores PSH as an actress and a person.I never ship YSY with other his co-star before, i just love him..that's it..but for FBND i started to ship him with PSH  it's because they had difference personality, and i found it's very interesting, but still..i will supporting them and i'm glad if they are just close friend after all
as per PSH didnt choose him as her fav..partner.i'm not disappointed, I just supper happy when i read PSH's interviews and she said about my YSY, that he is an attached and affectionate guy ( she is right ), she cared about him, and she even tried to explained one more time about the dress accident rumour..that's enough for me ..and i love PSH for that
:x

Waaaaah this bts pic! We need the videoooooo haaaaaa! Why didn't tvN release this? Sigh.
By the way was I the only one who thought the way YSY was leaning nonchalantly against the wall was woaaaaaaaaah so cool? :)) :)) Even his message & the way he did his greetings at the beginning was different from the others, more natural. If this guy is not used to do this kind of things for his co-stars, then, wah, when he does it, he does it in a very cool way ;)
enrique_zpsb0629289.jpg
enrique2_zpsfb37a4d6.jpg

Guest nistymaj

Hello neighbors. I have been a silent lurker here and desired for a long time to share in the discussion but I lost my password. I am a middle-aged long time fan of PSH. I got to appreciate all things KPOP coz of her. I also like YSY in HK. I'm an admirer of their individual work but I started to ship them as a couple when I read their individual interviews. PSH, however bubbly she is is a very private person when it comes to her lovelife. Based on my observations, JGS, JYH are really in the friend zone. That is why I have a suspicion abt YSY coz it's as if YSH slowly went out of his shell. He also complimented his past co-stars but only on the professional level.  I gaped when i saw his message in Manila FM of PSH. That was bold! with love?! >:D< with love! Oh my golly! Our Park Shin Hye?! Our? And there's my girl... abandoning herself to a kiss (for the first time)! How can I not jump on this ship ;);)

Guest nistymaj

I remember spazzing when I read this post of Yunihz in PSHIFC forum. Our girL went to a baseball game. Remember the interview of YSY in one of these pages? He already reserved tickets for several games. I'm tickled pink with the thought that they went together.

Shinhye cheering for the South Korea Baseball Team. Fighting!!! ^^

capture-20130305-211643.png :P

Good morningggggg!!!!How the ship is sailing? ;)) The weather looks nice today!!! :D ..I had a dream and PSH was watching to the screen of a movie theater mix to a half restaurant...don't ask...( =)) ) and i looked at her,moved my hand to tell her to come here and after she came,i asked her "Any news?" she went defensive and then someone call out to me and i left!....Even in my dreams i can't have questions answered??Whoaaaaaaa!!! :(( ....Let me get this right....the bts they showed,had the last kiss also????:-O ...And they posted to a place where some ppl belong to others ships,so the video won't come up any time soon,right?......       ........Tell me i'm wrong cause my house don't have many things left to throw again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X( :ar!

Guest nistymaj

426028_288303734631144_1038484886_n.jpgTake a look at this...there is no gap between their thighs... hmmmnn body language. And remember, this is not scripted :)>-

Guest spaceme

Good morningggggg!!!!How the ship is sailing? ;)) The weather looks nice today!!! :D ..I had a dream and PSH was watching to the screen of a movie theater mix to a half restaurant...don't ask...( =)) ) and i looked at her' date='moved my hand to tell her to come here and after she came,i asked her "Any news?" she went defensive and then someone call out to me and i left!....Even in my dreams i can't have questions answered??Whoaaaaaaa!!! :(( ....Let me get this right....the bts they showed,had the last kiss also????:-O ...And they posted to a place where some ppl belong to others ships,so the video won't come up any time soon,right?......       ........Tell me i'm wrong cause my house don't have many things left to throw again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X( :ar![/quote']

Woahhh someone calling you at the wrong time LOL. I also wonder why tvn did not give us a full bts. why. This made me really curious. or maybe it will come later. still curious about the ysy & psh interaction. my brain bursting !!! :D

nistymaj said: I remember spazzing when I read this post of Yunihz in PSHIFC forum. Our girL went to a baseball game. Remember the interview of YSY in one of these pages? He already reserved tickets for several games. I'm tickled pink with the thought that they went together.

Shinhye cheering for the South Korea Baseball Team. Fighting!!! ^^

capture-20130305-211643.png :P

nabilfaiz r

said: alo..alo all the kkaemi couple shippers.

I'm a fan of YSY

I watched all his dramas, but i love FBND much more

i just want to tell you YSY is not an introvert person like everyone thought, he is just a sensitive guy and a serious person if it's comes to work/acting
once he fall in love or at least he likes some one, he will naturally becomes an affectionate guy ( like PSH said in one of her interview ).
i love his pairing with PSH the best compare to his previous leading ladies
i noticed he changed a lot in FBND, i meant
i admit he was not really get along with his previous female co-stars, he seldom to mention them after the drama ends, but in FBND, and read his interviews,somehow his role as enrique geum had changed his personality a bit.even he surprised at him self, without he realized, somehow enrique's personality is one of YSY's real personality..
I'm quite familiar with PSH too..I watched most of her dramas, i like her personality..at the beginning i  realized she has a really different personality with my YSY, i was quite doubt with their chemistry at first.but after i watched FBND, and saw their BTS's pics so far, i was surprised.. they indeed had a great chemistry, and
i found difference sides of YSY that i never knew before..
and then i saw his greeting message to PSH..i surprised again, cuz
he never so admires his co-star before. i just feel he indeed adores PSH as an actress and a person.I never ship YSY with other his co-star before, i j

ust love him..that's it..but for FBND i started to ship him with PSH  it's because they had difference personality, and i found it's very interesting, but still..i will supporting them and i'm glad if they are just close friend after all

as per PSH didnt choose him as her fav..partner.i'm not disappointed, I just supper happy when i read PSH's interviews and she said about my YSY, that he is an attached and affectionate guy ( she is right ), she cared about him, and she even tried to explained one more time about the dress accident rumour..that's enough for me ..and i love PSH for that

:x

eniya

said:

thao_2521

Oooooo, i wasn't mad with PSH at all...do not take my every word too seriously here. We all love KkaeMi here and will continue to spazz here just for fun, exactly wat meisaeteurn had said. 

This is a fun shipper thread for this lovely couple KkaeMi, so i thought is ok tat we can be delusional some times to think they ar tgr with or without proof, right ? But of course, we will continue to do our part to inspect every tiny bits and pieces of evidence that will give us any hint that looks positive to us, even a speck of dust is enouf to satisfy our curiosity just like Enrique. :D

However, i still do think tat they actually get along very well off screen. In a article, the studio crews who work with them commented that the two would always tease and joke between themselves and behave just like a couple.  ( hmm.....wonder if this article is posted in this thread, hv to search, NEED PROOF!!!!!!!)

SOMEONE OUT THERE PLS PROVIDE US WITH MORE BTS, 

WE NEED MORE MORE MORE  PROOOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking about baseball game, i think PSH and YSY already have shared their interest. Remember Strong Heart episode 159 around 3:33 part 2? PSH already knew YSY's favorite baseball team, the way he watches baseball game.http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-variety/strong-heart-episode-159/285798

Guest eniya

Oh @Frinda, yr dream makes me LOL.   =)) 

yr mix of theater & restaurant ambience was kinda cool, at least i think yr brain function better at night than mine....   i always dream of walkin to big public washroom which has many toilet cubicles like a maze but without any DOORS!!!!!! and i end up going round & round in circle looking for the perfect spot.

BUT then once it did functon properly, I dreamt that i was actually DOKMI, and Enrique came to look for ME!!!!

guys, i not kidding this time. But that scene seems to last only a few seconds and i woke up... #-o

Guest nabilfaiz r

yes..YSY is a huge fan of baseball, he would never stop talking about baseball, and i think baseball is one of the reason to makes PSH - YSY become close
I just realized something, i read YSY's interview and I surprised when he said he will be ok to reveal his relationship to the public..so far i  now..YSY is a low profile person whether in his career or private life, after he finished one drama, sometimes he just disappeared,and no news about him, he took a lot of times to his next drama, and he never mention before about he would be ok to reveal his rela to the public, but if his gf hadn't same thoughts about it.wouldn't he hesitated.it is related or not, but i can see the connection when PSH said in taxi intev.she wont reveal her relationship to the public
and I do believe he and PSH are get along very well off screen during shooting FBND.how come the onscreen chemistry come out so great if they hadn't a nice relationship off screen?, even though they are a talented actor/actress, i still believe the great athmosphere ( it means all co-star are get along so well together ) is the most important thing to make a good chemistry in a drama

Archived