[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frinda said: From PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ by ‏@PSH_IFC

"@PSH_THAI: congratulatory message "

YSY at 2:37  :\"> ....Thoughts in a while!!!I need to rewatch this!:-B *edit*...Awwwww!!She turn over to the screen when Yoon Shi Yoon apeared also!!>:D< Awwww!!Very touching words if you ask me!:\"> And when he called her senior she took a pose! hahaha Awwwwww!!!>:D< ....(yeah i'm in *awwww* mood again!!i need to hug someone!!) ...Will they post it in HD too eventually?Can't see clearly! Was she suprised?Not sure cause of quality,just that the way her clap stoped and she moved forward made me think like that.

Guest cloe1430291736

OMG..i'm soo happy...thanks for the video....i' m grinning also at YSY's message for herhe want to supporting her with LOVE......ke....ke..*faints*********** :x :\"> and he said uri shin hye shi....that.s soooo sweeettttttt :\"> :x too much love here...he..he..it seems like he eager to claim PSH as his "special" friend@Frinda ..thanks dear..i almost lost my confidence,cuz i thought i was imaginating when i read those sentences :P

Guest eniya

But I did indeed feel a pinch in the heart for YSY, when she did not mention his name in the top3 list AT ALL. Thanks to u guys for the explanation for tat as the BFF list....i feel much better now~ 

And she did mention her best memorable scene were from FBND, when YSY and her did the teary kiss right?...is like the first time she felt such a gentle yet emotional kiss from a guy.

Then I tried to comfort myself...since she will not reveal or expose her BF,  that's why YSY had to be OUT of her public limelight so that so public will not get suspicious. When she still insist that Won Bin is her final ideal type. i hv to comfort myself again... YSY has to be kept in the dark again...u know wat i mean, right? 

If there is really something fishy going on between our YoonHye... then u will not hear any hint coming from her. i am desperately trying to find good excuse for her actions... i totally forgive her...I believe tat when PSH has true feeling for the guy, she will totally do the opposite way as what she would react to her normal guy friends.

And finally, i am smiling too at YSY's greeting video to her. I like the way he looked down at times when he talked... it kinda shows that he said it from his sincere heart.

:x

Guest spaceme

But I did indeed feel a pinch in the heart for YSY, when she did not mention his name in the top3 list AT ALL. Thanks to u guys for the explanation for tat as the BFF list....i feel much better now~ 

And she did mention her best memorable scene were from FBND, when YSY and her did the teary kiss right?...is like the first time she felt such a gentle yet emotional kiss from a guy.

Then I tried to comfort myself...since she will not reveal or expose her BF,  that's why YSY had to be OUT of her public limelight so that so public will not get suspicious. When she still insist that Won Bin is her final ideal type. i hv to comfort myself again... YSY has to be kept in the dark again...u know wat i mean, right? 

If there is really something fishy going on between our YoonHye... then u will not hear any hint coming from her. i am desperately trying to find good excuse for her actions... i totally forgive her...I believe tat when PSH has true feeling for the guy, she will totally do the opposite way as what she would react to her normal guy friends.

And finally, i am smiling too at YSY's greeting video to her. I like the way he looked down at times when he talked... it kinda shows that he said it from his sincere heart.

I was a little disappointed. why shinhye not choose shiyoon at best partners. why? why?

Guest janeb10

eniya said:

Guest cloe1430291736

@eniya..i love your thoughts..honestly speaking..at first when i read the news..i felt sorry for YSY, cuz..i do love this guy so much, but like you said..i tried to comfort my self as well..and i feel much better now :x..i still love PSH & YSY as an individual actor/actress and as a couple even more...@spaceme..dear..dont be disappointed..PSH maybe not choose shiyoon as best partner in work, but she choose YSY as her best partner in life..he..he.. :x :x

Guest ijustloveher

Ysy greeting message is the BEST!! FULL of LOVE!! even my fellow friend was there yesterday from concert said it..its a touching message that makes me miss Kkaemi ..cry...

Guest ijustloveher

its better she doesn't include ysy to the list  :P that is make me think that there's something You Know What i mean  ;;)  im still holding this couple i know there's something "special" between them  ;) 

Guest cloe1430291736

ijustloveher said: its better she doesn't include ysy to the list  :P that is make me think that there's something You Know What i mean  ;;)  im still holding this couple i know there's something "special" between them  ;) 

Guest spaceme

its better she doesn't include ysy to the list  :P that is make me think that there's something You Know What i mean  ;;)  im still holding this couple i know there's something "special" between them  ;) 

I think it's true. for park shin hye, love is a secret that will not be his publications. the more it looks vaguely. it will be obvious that there was something between them

eniya said:

Guest cloe1430291736

"Too Bad Shinyoon  the Dokmi irl, who is introvert and not easy to opened with anyone. I think he'd rather to read book then going to event with her like KJH"
i think YSY is more relax & comfortable in FBND compare when he was in his previous dramas, judging from his recent interviews after FBND..he indeed had great time with all FBND casts, they even went for MT after the closing Party of FBND..and  YSY was in Africa for volenteering works when PSH & KJH were going to an event..and i think he is now still in africa.

Guest meisaeteurn

It's all for fun and laughs. We are not actually mad that Shinhye didn't chose Shiyoon. But because we are shippers, we are a bit disappointed. That is all.

Dear friend @thao_2512 don't feel too bad or defensive when shippers speculate and come up with our own imaginations of Kkaemi couple. We are all just trying to have fun here :)

I'm sure everyone here knows already that irl PSH and YSY are not exacty like Kkaemi. But they did mention that because of after filming, they can relate to their characters now, which is a good thing. :)

first time to post here

i think it's nothing wrong with this all kkaemi couple shippers in this thread..they are just having fun, and i think they still in objective level not too delusional compare with the other couple threads at soompi, sometimes i found they were tooo delusional. there is the dooley couple thread too,,and like in this thread they were having fun too and were using their own imaginations

i love to read all the posts in this thread,,,so please bear with them..they are just trying to have fun and used their imaginations of this couple..i believe they can tell the different about Reel couple and Real couple...

Guest spaceme

It's all for fun and laughs. We are not actually mad that Shinhye didn't chose Shiyoon. But because we are shippers, we are a bit disappointed. That is all.

Dear friend @thao_2521 don't feel too bad or defensive when shippers speculate and come up with our own imaginations of Kkaemi couple. We are all just trying to have fun here :)

I'm sure everyone here knows already that irl PSH and YSY are not exacty like Kkaemi. But they did mention that because of after filming, they can relate to their characters now, which is a good thing. :)

I agree with that. all fans would want the best. even though we all know, it may not happen or will not happen something between them, but everyone here is just trying to make a happy and devoted feelings. I appreciate everyone here. we all like this because we love them :x

thao_2512 said:
eniya said:

Archived