Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

SusanC said: Well, who knows, maybe SHK brought that shirt when she paid him and the crew a visitas a token of her ___________. It's up to you guys to fill in the blanks.:D Oh, wait, what if he already has the shirt prior to the visit? Hmmm...maybe, he met her at the airport upon arrival.Aha! That must be it. Nah! People who have seen them would have started talking about it!Special Delivery mail! That's it!
blim0523, again, you never know, they might have both fallen in love or let's just say physically attracted to each other the first time they met! Then when the camera started rolling, they sort of started rolling in the snow, too! :-\"  And not just plain rolling, they enjoyed rolling, especially the male Oh, who rolled over the female Oh. Good thing, the female Oh did not suffer a fractured rib!:))
Anyway, blim0523, when you find out what shampoo SHK is using, let us know. We will definitely order it. Who knows, our own JIS might as well come out of nowhere sniffing our hair if we use the SHK shampoo!8-X
Hey, blim0523, to start with, find out the brand, then find out if Laneige has it, or her hair salon carries it, or if she orders it online, or better yet just step up to her and ask it yourself. That would be fantastic!:)>-I'm mumbling here! I have gone crazy!~X(Be safe all!:-h

blim0523, you got a point there! It's possible he was with her in Istanbul! :D Yeah, let's all go gaga with this notion! It could be true! Again, who knows!~X(

insung143hyekyo said: Thanks @wbhkis! Welcome to our newbies, new friends here!! Do you believe that it really came from SHK? or am I being delusional this time? Remember when Hye Kyo went to Turkey to shoot for I AM QUEEN movie? i am 99.99% sure that SHK bought that shirt for JIS..

some interesting GIFs..i love the way JIS always applauds SHK and look at how he is staring at SHK's legs hmmm :x
FwyaVsc.gif
he also loves to make her laugh...guys who want to make a good impression always do that :x
zhZjT5r.gif
at the wrap-up party...JIS clapping for SHK again :)
JVHTFbx.gif
oh that happy face of JIS and his adoring look at SHK
:x it's also so sweet of Eun Ji to be comforting SHK :)
H60Sbv7.gif

THANKS @blim0523

SHK seems too shy in all her appearances, premiers, presscons others.With her status as  A list actress she is so low key.She is elusive (which makes her all the more appealing)
JIS always tries to act cool everytime SHK is around. but in my opinion JIS apparently needs soju whenever SHK is beside him..

hanna3188, she is indeed exceedingly beautiful. Didn't she mention in an interview a whileback that she wishes that people would go past her appearance and see her calibre as an actress. I am sure people know by now how great an actress she is, but with that face plastered on your tv or big screen, how could you not get enamored by this beauty!She is not just a beautiful face, she is a very talented actress with a very beautiful face!:-bd

I agree @SusanC  ..amazing actressHer acting is real. The  viewers can feel her pain in the crying scenes. 
An A list actress like her, is so humble ,  low profile,  and simple. This is based on what Ive seen on videos,gifs, interviews, photos..others...

I can say the same about JIS crying scenes.He cries from his heart , his tears drop continously,I havent seen (yet)  other K actors, cry with so much intensity like JIS do...

hanna3188, JIS is intense in his acting skills. I think that to others, that was over-the-top acting. To me, though, it's plain ACTING!Let's admit that there are quite a few actors/actresses who are so conscious of how they look on the screen that their acting suffers.But, JIS, IMO is immersed in his portrayal  of the character. There, you can see who the real actor is and who the wannabe is. :-bdI love his portrayal of Oh Soo in TWTWB! If he is not that good of an actor, would he be bringing home the bacon (with fats dripping, yum!)?The grand Daesang Award! Just like SHK, he has quite a few awards under his belt! Good job!:-bd

Hi heart warming shipper's.. ;-)

Glad i finally can log in again..but it's okey coz i've experience it for the nth time already.. ;-) and coz of my being playful and curious on what to do i can still find away to log in..may be i'm used to it having probs logging in.. :D;)

Whew! did i miss the fun? :D where almost half way now..are we aiming for 600 pages now??? :D;)

Guest heyitzmaureen

He's so tall, and handsome as hell.

sx7RaoN.jpg
nwAEdNE.jpg

He's so tall, and handsome as hell

Guest timi163

almost three years and still one of the most copied kisses in Kdrama

CR: Soompi

Prior watching the drama  I really thought JIS was Japanese.That time I was watching the female lead  I cant say the nationality but definitely she is Asian because of the black long hair,   but cant say shes Chinese because  its not chinky eyes.  her eyes are kinda different though,  but her skin is unblemished like Chinese.  ( its hard to distinguish her nationality)..Finally found out they are S.Korean.so its Korean beauty.Finally understand  what Korean wave means. (stupid me..)
FHdNNuC.jpg
:\">

i really can't get over this drama. idk why. imagine i m so damn busy with my work and suddently twtwb appear in my mind.
:-O i've another scene that i love the most but too busy to make the gift yet
:P can't wait to share it here
:x

Guest Aimee092

The story of The Red Pants

Calling Youngie

OH SOO :    Let  me in  Youngie

Youngie:  No, kissy kissy if you're wearing those red pants

Ohsoo:  I will kissy kissy you anyway

Oh soo:  ( giving interview)   I'm going to let her like this red pantsimage

To be continued......

Credit as tagged

Guest Aimee092

Insung missing being Oh soo? Or did he miss his Youngie ? Is  this his way  of telling SHK, no matter what he does, where he goes..she is always in his mind even when he was  promoting his last drama or does he want to recapture that feeling when he was Oh soo and SHK was his Youngie...

EP 11  Oh soo

Shanghai , New Year 2015image

TWTWBimage

Thailand Interview 2/28/2015image

lol.  ))

Credit; as tagged

Seriously, when I watched winter blows, I thought  ahh maybe he wore that red pants because his stylist  told him to do so, and then I saw pictures from his Thailand fan meeting recently  and the red pants reappeared with a vengeance!  We have to be honest here, that red pants  is so Twtwb signature outfit . Is this a hint or somehing that  we might see them together again? Here goes my delulu mind again!