[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

hanna3188, she is indeed exceedingly beautiful. Didn't she mention in an interview a whileback that she wishes that people would go past her appearance and see her calibre as an actress. I am sure people know by now how great an actress she is, but with that face plastered on your tv or big screen, how could you not get enamored by this beauty!She is not just a beautiful face, she is a very talented actress with a very beautiful face!:-bd

I agree @SusanC  ..amazing actressHer acting is real. The  viewers can feel her pain in the crying scenes. 
An A list actress like her, is so humble ,  low profile,  and simple. This is based on what Ive seen on videos,gifs, interviews, photos..others...

hanna3188, JIS is intense in his acting skills. I think that to others, that was over-the-top acting. To me, though, it's plain ACTING!Let's admit that there are quite a few actors/actresses who are so conscious of how they look on the screen that their acting suffers.But, JIS, IMO is immersed in his portrayal  of the character. There, you can see who the real actor is and who the wannabe is. :-bdI love his portrayal of Oh Soo in TWTWB! If he is not that good of an actor, would he be bringing home the bacon (with fats dripping, yum!)?The grand Daesang Award! Just like SHK, he has quite a few awards under his belt! Good job!:-bd

Hi heart warming shipper's.. ;-)

Glad i finally can log in again..but it's okey coz i've experience it for the nth time already.. ;-) and coz of my being playful and curious on what to do i can still find away to log in..may be i'm used to it having probs logging in.. :D;)

Whew! did i miss the fun? :D where almost half way now..are we aiming for 600 pages now??? :D;)

Prior watching the drama  I really thought JIS was Japanese.That time I was watching the female lead  I cant say the nationality but definitely she is Asian because of the black long hair,   but cant say shes Chinese because  its not chinky eyes.  her eyes are kinda different though,  but her skin is unblemished like Chinese.  ( its hard to distinguish her nationality)..Finally found out they are S.Korean.so its Korean beauty.Finally understand  what Korean wave means. (stupid me..)
FHdNNuC.jpg
:\">

i really can't get over this drama. idk why. imagine i m so damn busy with my work and suddently twtwb appear in my mind.
:-O i've another scene that i love the most but too busy to make the gift yet
:P can't wait to share it here
:x

Guest Aimee092

The story of The Red Pants

Calling Youngie

OH SOO :    Let  me in  Youngie

Youngie:  No, kissy kissy if you're wearing those red pants

Ohsoo:  I will kissy kissy you anyway

Oh soo:  ( giving interview)   I'm going to let her like this red pantsimage

To be continued......

Credit as tagged

Guest Aimee092

Insung missing being Oh soo? Or did he miss his Youngie ? Is  this his way  of telling SHK, no matter what he does, where he goes..she is always in his mind even when he was  promoting his last drama or does he want to recapture that feeling when he was Oh soo and SHK was his Youngie...

EP 11  Oh soo

Shanghai , New Year 2015image

TWTWBimage

Thailand Interview 2/28/2015image

lol.  ))

Credit; as tagged

Seriously, when I watched winter blows, I thought  ahh maybe he wore that red pants because his stylist  told him to do so, and then I saw pictures from his Thailand fan meeting recently  and the red pants reappeared with a vengeance!  We have to be honest here, that red pants  is so Twtwb signature outfit . Is this a hint or somehing that  we might see them together again? Here goes my delulu mind again! 

Guest timi163

hahaha, this thread is really funny. 
@maimee that red pants story is just too funny. I'm seeing pink pants though or perhaps orange, .magenta? . :-*

the red pants trademark of JIS in TWTWB it's back w/ a vengeance your right @blim0523 even JIS can't forget Oh Soo coz of that red pants.. :P

does Youngie (SHK) remember's Oh Soo's (JIS) red pants too???... :P :P :D

coz as far as i remember Youngie is wearing a blue pants when they are in the vacation house and Oh Soo is in red pants.. :D red and blue pants opposite attracts???..Lol.. :D

@heyitzmaureen me too i'm excited w/ the red pants chapter story on what's going to happen next..Lol.. :-P

@blim0523 that's why i can't forget how many times did Oh Soo wear those red pants coz the color is striking.. :-P :-P :-D