Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest timi163

hahaha, this thread is really funny. 
@maimee that red pants story is just too funny. I'm seeing pink pants though or perhaps orange, .magenta? . :-*

the red pants trademark of JIS in TWTWB it's back w/ a vengeance your right @blim0523 even JIS can't forget Oh Soo coz of that red pants.. :P

does Youngie (SHK) remember's Oh Soo's (JIS) red pants too???... :P :P :D

coz as far as i remember Youngie is wearing a blue pants when they are in the vacation house and Oh Soo is in red pants.. :D red and blue pants opposite attracts???..Lol.. :D

@sfc12, i'm sure Youngie (SHK) will always remember her Oppa's (JIS) red pants, becoz he carried her to the cabin...
SEvpUwB.png

cut wood for her...

oJaFCcF.png

and tadan forced kiss her wearing that RED PANTS =))

M00i4yF.png

Guest heyitzmaureen

I srsly can't wait for the next chapter of that red pants story =))

@heyitzmaureen me too i'm excited w/ the red pants chapter story on what's going to happen next..Lol.. :-P

@blim0523 that's why i can't forget how many times did Oh Soo wear those red pants coz the color is striking.. :-P :-P :-D

I soooo love this thread. You are all amazing :) :)

Can't stop laughing about the red pants story. @Maimee, you started it all  :D:D

I am intrigued by this red pants. Seriously, is it really the same pair of pants that he wore in TWTWB and in Thailand FM  :-O :-B

Guest Aimee092

tumblr_inline_msc4uuLHbd1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_msc4vxDKKB1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_msc4zpqmNt1qz4rgp.gif

So beautiful....

CR: as tagged/tumblr

P.S. If these GIF's will lag or freeze  your computer dont hesitate to inform me ,  I will take it down of course. Some gifs will do that to computers wth slower connections or reasons unknown.

Guest Aimee092

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"2015 Forbes Korea Power Celebrity Top 40

.(   ..skipped unrelated )

30.  Song Hye Kyo32.   Jo Insung

Forbes Celebrity 40 is determined by first taking the top 100 most searched people of the year (data provided by Nate) and ranking them based on 4 different measures:

1. Sales - estimated based on appearance fees, CF guarantees album sales, etc. + reported overseas income

2. Media exposure - number of apperances in the top 3 newspapers, covers of 8 magazines, Ilgan Sports

3. Television exposure - CF model ranking and appearances on talk shows and variety shows

4. Professionalism - TV ratings for actors/MCs, total audience for movie actors, Gaon digital and physical sales rankings for singers, competition results for athletes.

CR: Koala Playground/One hallyu

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/03/exo-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-yuna-top-forbes-korea-celebrity-top-40-power-ranking-for-2015/

wbhkis said: I soooo love this thread. You are all amazing :) :)

Can't stop laughing about the red pants story. @Maimee, you started it all  :D:D

I am intrigued by this red pants. Seriously, is it really the same pair of pants that he wore in TWTWB and in Thailand FM  :-O :-B

throwback pictures post of @timi163   hilarious!
I love to click LIKE on those FB comments especially the comment from Jo Moo Chul!!

MvGGOGG.png
even if you hit me thousand times I will still wear  red pants!!

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x Hi,everybody my dearest O2 chinggus, so miss u all so much..!!!! All of u so awesome,and so amazing,got skillful mind to speak out your feelings.!! :-bd ;;):) and posted the past pics,vids, portrait,btw i'm also do agree our lovely Oppa Insung really love to wear the red pant.. :P:D ..but Joinsung really seldom to come to my country (M'sia).. :( :-S sooo sad..!!

Guest timi163

Maimee said @wbhkis lol, @timi163 started it in insung thread. I just picked it up

Guest Aimee092

I'm so stressed right now with my other bias..I need a hug. :(( . This forum here makes me happy :) .Where is Jis? I heard he kyo is in Paris for the Dior event. What a classy lady. no wonder jis is always in awe of her.

@jocelynchow‌ jis will not come to my country too. .we will be sad together..lol.

@hanna3188‌ omg lol. I so want to hit that "like' Button too!

@blim0523‌ where's the red shoes that lawyer Jang was talking about

@timi163 dang girl. Even I would not wear that red pants..I will wear red shorts though. :))

Ya know what I'm wishing right now..that jis is with he kyo in Paris. .the city of lovers..wish upon a star..