Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

i agree with @hclover Oh Soo fell in love with Oh Young at the train station according to the script of Writer Noh, but your  question made me wonder when did JIS fell in love with SHK :x  is there any one who can make a wild guess :)

@hclover thanks again for those added trivia :)

hanna3188 said: again SHE is beside him.. HE is grinning stupidly!!
I like to hit  In sung with those magazine!! lol!
@hanna, i beg you please be patient with In Sung, people who are deeply in love but are trying to suppress their emotions go through that phase :) :x

lol @blim0523   but HIS actions are such a give away...hahahah
When did he fall in love with HER?
  Its a billion won question..
:x

@hanna3188, haha, you and @Maimee crack me up with your hilarious posts :))

@cikqueen, sorry for being so late, but a very warm welcome to you :)

@Nith, just wanted to say thank you for always single-handedly keeping this ship alive.  It's really good to have you back onboard just like old times :x

@blim0523, I'll be here more often after Chinese New Year :D

Just saw this old Japanese interview that JIS did in 2007 at Baidu.  He was asked about how he would show his love.

Q:  Jo In Sung's "love" acting makes the audience very happy.  If you actually like a woman, how would you express your love?

A:  My love expression is very generous, such as stroking/touching her head.  If I'm expressionless, I would look like a hard to get close to person and a cold person.  In order not to give the other person any psychological burden, I would always try to keep a smile.  Being misunderstood is a very painful thing.  I hope to give a realistic and true image of myself.

16565209491_39d6a712a6_o.jpg

Hehe, touching/stroking head?  Hmmm, let me see, does forehead kissing count? :P

YMDxfU2.jpg
130306e08hdtv720px264aa.jpg
0205913B5142000C242C43
207F313D51442E35030E37

According to the comments from Chinese O2 shippers (from the translations of the TWTWB commentary video), this scene was suggested by JIS :D

tumblr_molixjHOOB1rj4uh5o1_500.gif

I consider this pic as head touching also :P

BvKMAHaCMAMuo_T.jpg

Guest timi163

@blim0523 said "@timi, i think you are a shipper in disguise LOL! what an eye-opener my dear, i've seen these pics several time but i never wondered why were they kissing??? they weren't filming yet.. what did JIS do to make SHK agree with that rehearsal, our men really enjoys skinship with his Goddess 

@blim0523 I've seen those pics years ago on the internet too. but I don't have any idea what they were doing when  they were photographed, I think they were fillming, you have to zoom in really close. , but still not sure. That's why I asked if you guys can see what I can't, my eyes are bad! 

Hahahaha a shipper in disguise , I love that!  I ship Insung to everyone,  even with LKS and SJK,  :):x

@hclover, wow! JIS suggested that scene, there must be something about snow that make his heart pit a patter :x

what i have observed is that JIS ALWAYS INITIATES SKINSHIP WITH SHK! :x :) i just love that deep kiss on the forehead :)

Guest heyitzmaureen

Those pictures are killing me! Maybe I should start watching TWTWB again for the nth time ;):D

hanna3188, if he got jealous on epi 6, love must be forming before even it reached epi 6.That means epi 6 confirms he has feelings for Oh Young. Therefore, he started falling in lovebefore epi 6.But, which epi?  I'm confused!:-O:D:))

Guest Aimee092

:-h  anyeeoo chinggus!   Maimee here  :-* jis suggested that '' kissing in the forehead scene? I knew it! he was so excited that he bumped heads with he kyo, lol. 
@blim0523 our jis always and always and always initiates skinship with he kyo.Unlike other ships, this ship when you connect the  dots  it's straight line..like this 

___________________________  the dots are easy to connect , no detour, lol. 

in my other ship we have to find a dot to connect it with, lol,too exhausting.

<  >  <>   ... ////////  <<  ^^^  ,,,,, Y Y Y ^   ^  ^ --- ....lol. see what I mean?

only a tiny microbit of a straightline, lol. and I have to work hard to see that short line too!

I don't have that kind of active imagination, lol...in my other ships the dots are like this...example:   just to find a holding hands picture I have to look at something that seems like my ship is holding hands and try to magnified that picture in my brain cells to really  ''see them holding hands'', lol. ..and quite frankly if I have to  be honest about it what seems to be like holding hands is more like passing candy or chips, lol. I missed those days,,good thing I jumped ship :))

@blim0523‌ hahahahaha

@hclover96 " I don't think she left early.  She came late, but she stayed and watched the broadcast of the last episode with the rest of the cast and crew.  KTW, who plays Moo Chul in TWTWB, was on a show and he was saying that when they were all watching the last episode together, he heard crying.  He thought it was JIS and SHK.  It turned out to be JIS and Kim Bum hugging and sobbing together." So funny, tbh lol that's why this guy really suit a melodrama genre, the media even called him "Melo king" lol

You know what? I always heard some people saying he overacted in that train platform scene, you know what I mean kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Don't kick my richard simmons out of this thread because of my profile photo anyway, please...kkkkkkk

Who is GHJ? So sorry, I am not familiar with all these acronyms! The mostpopular acronym I am most familiar with is SHK. :-bd. This is followed by JIS, HB, WB, SSH, KDW.That's it!:D No, wait, the most recent one is TK!:)>-

Guest ZhouYunfen

@SusanC GHJ means Gong Hyo

Jin whom In-Sung's co-star in drama It's ok that's love last year.

@hclover96  everyone is hilarious in this forum, like @Nith, @Maimee, @timi, @SusanC , that is why I don’t have time to visit other threads.  

:P:P 

SusanC said: hanna3188, if he got jealous on epi 6, love must be forming before even it reached epi 6.That means epi 6 confirms he has feelings for Oh Young. Therefore, he started falling in lovebefore epi 6.But, which epi?  I'm confused!:-O:D:))

spuffniche Just invest in the same area...he purchased the building in 2012 while Gong Hyo Jin in Aril 2013 before acting in IOIL...So? There are many celebrities investing in Itaewon.

Insung have used that buiding as his younger brother cafe since 2013.

• Like 1

Hi everyone.. ;-)

it's a quiet thread today where are you heart warming chingus?? in a ninja mode too..it seems like it's a trend of drought season nowadays.. :-(

anyway here's a ~O) for everyone.. ;-)

seeing those pics above i really miss the O2 couple.. :'(