[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

JIS: "wow!! You are damn pretty and I can't take my eyes off of you!"

tumblr_mimbbvnPlD1qfqa17o3_400.gif 

SHK: "Oh please quit staring at me like that!" "you're making me feel awkward."
JIS: "OK!, but lemme have another closer look at those delicious lips."  :D

tumblr_mimbbvnPlD1qfqa17o4_400.gif

Guest timi163

734375_10151724439816055_1858956815_n.jp603913_153871048113223_1349403349_n.jpg?480873_153871821446479_193415783_n.jpg?o

Old pics from TWTWB last scene filming. were they rehearsing ( The kiss scene ) or just talking.? can't see any reflector board or cameras.

CR:  Facebook  TWTWB/ as tagged

Guest Aimee092

<< walking idly inside the thread room eating chocolates from V-day>>    

:-h Maimee here. thread so fast! Ahh, so it's the threads anniversary! now I get it, lol. I like to think I'm the newest member here but it seems there are new names here too! 

these pictures makes me want to watch it again, and I watched  winterblows so many times that my brother asked me if i'm being hypnotized . He got so annoyed everytime he passed by he hears this song  winterlove  :))..it's getting worse now too, I found  the lyrics and sang it karaoke style, lolol.

@timi163 that picture jis kissing  oh young, just rehearsing kissing? lol. I noticed the room below, that was the restaurant they had the last filming celebration jis cried, was it? 

winterblows had so many wrap up parties , 3? 4? 

1. this one is from the same restaurant as above? last filming day jis cried
Image result for twtwb wrap up party images

2. This is when they watched  actors/staff  last episode together? I'm confused, lol

3. and another party, lol  and jis reading and smiling , really, lol. he was so nervous

and a wedding cake ( behind them)
nfaSt58.jpg

4. so, where is this photo from? lol..another party?
maxresdefault.jpg

I kept looking for the bts kissing scenes,, why  no making?? lol. 

he wants to make another drama with he kyo! lol.   I read somewhere that he said that during a fan meeting. I bet he missed his youngie, that drama rated well, lol.His last drama gave him awards! ( he was not distracted then, lol)  , he said before that in order for him to act well he cannot get attracted to his leading lady because it will affect his acting, he said the acting will be awkward , lol ( KIm C  radio). Therefore, in winterblows, in my mind his acting was awkard, lol. he didn't get any award, lol. 

Is it just me or am I seeing differently or am I just missing these people, but in those pics you posted, Maime, seems like Hee-Sun looked older than Youngie! Maybe not older but more mature-lookingthan Oh Young! Or could it be that Oh Young is just young-looking! :-O

Guest Aimee092

tumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o1_250.giftumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o2_250.giftumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o3_250.giftumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o4_250.gif

credit;tumblr

really Soompi, there should be a button where I can hit awesome for my own post! lol.I said this too many times =)) 

side note: that awkward moment when you post an 02 shipping thread gifs and you realized you are in the wrong thread, lol. :))

Guest Aimee092

How do I love thee , let me count kisses, lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTizUsRCxUXUEs-B6p7rG1

omg, my eyes!!  X_X

Image result for twtwb kisses

Image result for twtwb kisses

I like these kisses, jis always the initiator , lol. The person who is leaning  when kissing is the one who kissed , lol. and obviously  the one who likes the kiss more. With he kyo, look who was doing the kissing! 

hola chingus!!!! finally i can log in!! i have difficult time to log in :( but i  just could be a silent reader as i was in hiatus, and i can't help it.. i'm glad this thread is moving so fast, with many new O2/APAN DAESANG couple shippers here, and wonderful posts  :D:D:D
happy 2nd anniversary!!!! i hope this year is gonna be our year, that we will hear good news from our beautiful couple, who now they are in ninja mode for a couple weeks i guess. and no, no tsunami anymore, no thanks. but we all have a big heart to pass it again, don't we? if it even happen, we survive once, and it's not a big deal, as long as they're not married. :)  waiting for jo in sung's japan drama festival interview translate. i hope someone ask him about his gorgeous costar, and waiting for song hye kyo lanaige event too this march. have a nice weekend chingus!!!
:-* :-j ;)

oh one more, i've watched whib long long time ago, and i know jo in sung and ha ji won are pretty close, just like kdw and hjw, i even collected their photos, and cropped so ji sub -i'm sorry ahjussi- but you know guys? i had never think to ship them, i just wanted them ending up in that drama. and when i watched twtwb, i know there was something coming out from my heart like screaming, "OH NO, THEY'RE DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER!" and my heart pounded when i saw the pics that @timi163 posted, i asked my self, are they practicing? practicing kissing scene??? and then so many bts pics show how jis so overprotected, so care and even possesive to hye kyo. i know jis has a crush on her, even though he denies it, he behaves like a teenage boy who is in love for the first time around shk. but i can't see shk clearly, she covers everything perfectly, but something's so funny, that she let jis touch her and looks comfortable in his arm, and his touch. but something i know it from the start, that many loves don't end up together, many loves are just kept in heart, and so many marriages isn't start with love, but i do really hope that they will end up together.