Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Nith, I realized that Kyo and her leading men who are being shipped with her are all in their30's. Hmmm.....if my memory serves me right, each one, when interviewed wanted to settle down in their mid or late thirties.And have kids!!! Let's wait and see! :)>-Wait, I have one that I really love to see star with KYO in the future. Takeshi Kaneshiro! TaKyo, that's my pet name for them! I like their age difference. I hope they star in a film again, this time just the two of them. A girl can dream, can't she?:D

HAPPY V-DAY, O2 COUPLE!Enjoy and spend your day, togetheror alone, with joy and love in your hearts!:x
PEACE TO YOU BOTH!:)>-

HE behaves like this everytime SHE is beside him

He is giddy, his chinky eyes twinkle , couldnt control idiotic grin on his face..

And ALWAYS pretend he is reading..

(he couldnt concentrate on his script!)

ngVdGKk.jpg
:))...HAPPY  ANNIV.  AWESOME O2 COUPLE

Happy anniversary and v-day O2 couple.. :-D :x

Happy V-day heart warming shipper's.. ;-) :-D

I think those who have a date today are busy.. :-D :-P

Guest heyitzmaureen

Happy Valentines Day guys!!!!! Love y'all!! :x :-*

h2kftL3.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day to our amazing O2 couple!! May you two live forever in love! :x

JIS: "wow!! You are damn pretty and I can't take my eyes off of you!"

tumblr_mimbbvnPlD1qfqa17o3_400.gif 

SHK: "Oh please quit staring at me like that!" "you're making me feel awkward."
JIS: "OK!, but lemme have another closer look at those delicious lips."  :D

tumblr_mimbbvnPlD1qfqa17o4_400.gif

Guest timi163

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY O2 Thread! 

eab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e

Guest timi163

734375_10151724439816055_1858956815_n.jp603913_153871048113223_1349403349_n.jpg?480873_153871821446479_193415783_n.jpg?o

Old pics from TWTWB last scene filming. were they rehearsing ( The kiss scene ) or just talking.? can't see any reflector board or cameras.

CR:  Facebook  TWTWB/ as tagged

Well, this delusion-generating brain of mine would think they were not rehearsing at all! :-\"Or these delusions were only brought by lack of sleep! Possible!:D

Guest Aimee092

<< walking idly inside the thread room eating chocolates from V-day>>    

:-h Maimee here. thread so fast! Ahh, so it's the threads anniversary! now I get it, lol. I like to think I'm the newest member here but it seems there are new names here too! 

these pictures makes me want to watch it again, and I watched  winterblows so many times that my brother asked me if i'm being hypnotized . He got so annoyed everytime he passed by he hears this song  winterlove  :))..it's getting worse now too, I found  the lyrics and sang it karaoke style, lolol.

@timi163 that picture jis kissing  oh young, just rehearsing kissing? lol. I noticed the room below, that was the restaurant they had the last filming celebration jis cried, was it? 

winterblows had so many wrap up parties , 3? 4? 

1. this one is from the same restaurant as above? last filming day jis cried
Image result for twtwb wrap up party images

2. This is when they watched  actors/staff  last episode together? I'm confused, lol

3. and another party, lol  and jis reading and smiling , really, lol. he was so nervous

and a wedding cake ( behind them)
nfaSt58.jpg

4. so, where is this photo from? lol..another party?
maxresdefault.jpg

I kept looking for the bts kissing scenes,, why  no making?? lol. 

he wants to make another drama with he kyo! lol.   I read somewhere that he said that during a fan meeting. I bet he missed his youngie, that drama rated well, lol.His last drama gave him awards! ( he was not distracted then, lol)  , he said before that in order for him to act well he cannot get attracted to his leading lady because it will affect his acting, he said the acting will be awkward , lol ( KIm C  radio). Therefore, in winterblows, in my mind his acting was awkard, lol. he didn't get any award, lol.