Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest Aimee092

Picture001_zpsbac19042.jpgPicture002_zps2e5b8d59.jpg

jis teasing he kyo? eunji and kb were smiling too..:)

tumblr_mj0yqwHLOr1res6d0o2_500.png

where is jis and he kyo these days? ..hmmmmm.....

Is it just me or am I seeing differently or am I just missing these people, but in those pics you posted, Maime, seems like Hee-Sun looked older than Youngie! Maybe not older but more mature-lookingthan Oh Young! Or could it be that Oh Young is just young-looking! :-O

Guest Aimee092

tumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o1_250.giftumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o2_250.giftumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o3_250.giftumblr_mivi2ccBls1s6f4k2o4_250.gif

credit;tumblr

really Soompi, there should be a button where I can hit awesome for my own post! lol.I said this too many times =)) 

side note: that awkward moment when you post an 02 shipping thread gifs and you realized you are in the wrong thread, lol. :))

Guest Aimee092

How do I love thee , let me count kisses, lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTizUsRCxUXUEs-B6p7rG1

omg, my eyes!!  X_X

Image result for twtwb kisses

Image result for twtwb kisses

I like these kisses, jis always the initiator , lol. The person who is leaning  when kissing is the one who kissed , lol. and obviously  the one who likes the kiss more. With he kyo, look who was doing the kissing! 

hola chingus!!!! finally i can log in!! i have difficult time to log in :( but i  just could be a silent reader as i was in hiatus, and i can't help it.. i'm glad this thread is moving so fast, with many new O2/APAN DAESANG couple shippers here, and wonderful posts  :D:D:D
happy 2nd anniversary!!!! i hope this year is gonna be our year, that we will hear good news from our beautiful couple, who now they are in ninja mode for a couple weeks i guess. and no, no tsunami anymore, no thanks. but we all have a big heart to pass it again, don't we? if it even happen, we survive once, and it's not a big deal, as long as they're not married. :)  waiting for jo in sung's japan drama festival interview translate. i hope someone ask him about his gorgeous costar, and waiting for song hye kyo lanaige event too this march. have a nice weekend chingus!!!
:-* :-j ;)

oh one more, i've watched whib long long time ago, and i know jo in sung and ha ji won are pretty close, just like kdw and hjw, i even collected their photos, and cropped so ji sub -i'm sorry ahjussi- but you know guys? i had never think to ship them, i just wanted them ending up in that drama. and when i watched twtwb, i know there was something coming out from my heart like screaming, "OH NO, THEY'RE DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER!" and my heart pounded when i saw the pics that @timi163 posted, i asked my self, are they practicing? practicing kissing scene??? and then so many bts pics show how jis so overprotected, so care and even possesive to hye kyo. i know jis has a crush on her, even though he denies it, he behaves like a teenage boy who is in love for the first time around shk. but i can't see shk clearly, she covers everything perfectly, but something's so funny, that she let jis touch her and looks comfortable in his arm, and his touch. but something i know it from the start, that many loves don't end up together, many loves are just kept in heart, and so many marriages isn't start with love, but i do really hope that they will end up together.  

so what is our O2 couple up to these days? Does anybody know their whereabouts? :-?

@Nith lets continue ...
I do have some questions to you guys @blim0523, @Nith The Superstar, Legends,  in this thread ..
I got confused  on the photos posted , TWTWB end wrap up party (I know this is 2 years back but newbies like me so outdated! to us these photos seems like just yesterday.
1.  Some say Hye Kyo didnt attend the party but shes beside JIS  (pretends reading that magazine)thats the same party right?  
2. Other photos shows JIS (looks so sad) drinking beer with Eun Ji , Hye Kyo not beside him anymore.  (confusing)
3. Hyekyo about to cry on her speech (beside JIS and Eun Ji),  after the speech maybe she left early?
4. Ive read that the whole cast watched the last broadcast on SBS episode 16.  So Hye Kyo didnt attend that night??
Its confusing.  :-S

hanna3188 said:

HE behaves like this everytime SHE is beside him

He is giddy, his chinky eyes twinkle , couldnt control idiotic grin on his face..

And ALWAYS pretend he is reading..

(he couldnt concentrate on his script!)

O2 Nation, I have trivia question for you. I, myself am unsure of the answer. Here we go. Use your keen observation. Which scene in TWTWB do you think Oh Soo started falling in love with Oh Young? Remember when he was video recording, he mentioned that he wanted to tellher that time when he started to fall in love with her?8->

SusanC said: O2 Nation, I have trivia question for you. I, myself am unsure of the answer. Here we go. Use your keen observation. Which scene in TWTWB do you think Oh Soo started falling in love with Oh Young? Remember when he was video recording, he mentioned that he wanted to tellher that time when he started to fall in love with her?8->

SusanC said: O2 Nation, I have trivia question for you. I, myself am unsure of the answer. Here we go. Use your keen observation. Which scene in TWTWB do you think Oh Soo started falling in love with Oh Young? Remember when he was video recording, he mentioned that he wanted to tellher that time when he started to fall in love with her?8->

@snowindter or @lisP, welcome back dear >:D<

hanna3188 said: I got confused  on the photos posted , TWTWB end wrap up party (I know this is 2 years back but newbies like me so outdated! to us these photos seems like just yesterday.
1.  Some say Hye Kyo didnt attend the party but shes beside JIS  (pretends reading that magazine)thats the same party right?  
2. Other photos shows JIS (looks so sad) drinking beer with Eun Ji , Hye Kyo not beside him anymore.  (confusing)
3. Hyekyo about to cry on her speech (beside JIS and Eun Ji),  after the speech maybe she left early?
4. Ive read that the whole cast watched the last broadcast on SBS episode 16.  So Hye Kyo didnt attend that night??
Its confusing.  :-S

@SusanC ,,, answer episode 6 I think, the moment he saw the psycho boyfriend kissed  Hye Kyo... I mean Youngie...he got jealous...
The crying scene Youngie, begging , sobbing, " Can I trust you??" awww his heart breaks. He fall in love that moment...

GaScFK3.jpg

62mTW3r.jpg

BjDaKNe.jpg

@hclover96 thanks. you are the captain of this ship. 
gee...that gif, ...
again SHE is beside him.. HE is grinning stupidly!!
I like to hit  In sung with those magazine!!lol!