[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hi my dear chingu :x
Here is the official thread of uri Jo In Sung's upcoming kdrama "It's Okay, That's Love". Let's join :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021835/upcoming-drama-2014-it-s-okay-it-s-love-%EA%B4%9C%EC%B0%AE%EC%95%84-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91%EC%9D%B4%EC%95%BC-jo-in-sung-gong-hyo-jin-3-others-confirmed/p1

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!@On'Life,and everybody my dearest chinggus, have a wonderful weekend, stay safe,stay healthy,stay happiness, and everything be welling.. :x [-O< :)>-

Yeah.,i do saw that {{Joinsung & Gonghyojin}} latest news that they filmed these melodrama(It's Okay,That Love),our lovely Joinsung acted as a Dj and the problem person and Ghj she as a doctor and to cure the DJ {Joinsung shiI }… :x ..hopes can watching Jis his news drama soon.. 8-> :x ;;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! My dearest O2 chinggus family, how's are all of O2 shippers going on..? :x :-/ :-/ ..? Everybody still fine well.?? So quiet for these thread,so miss u all from post some awesome exciting news,pics,films,drama,cf and more..more..!! :x 8-> Pls pali.. pali.. come back.. >:D< >:D< :x 8->

I just heard scary rumor around netizen that go so young are cheating coz she was caught hand in hand with another guy, rumor said that jang dong gun is gay and in relationship with hb. So his wife is seeing another man. And this was the reason why hb split up with shk. Ah doesnt make sense i think

:!! X_X :-w [-X

Glad to see @hclover96 here, you are the moodmaker, girl. @IisP, @rubylia, @meryxsi, @every...@wbhkis, @onlife, and more Nice meeting you.

Long time no seeing @shey, @crazywind, @kisseye, @leesza, @ulap, and

Quite quiet this thread recently. I even can neither cheer up nor revive this thread as I don't update JIS-SHK news often. Hoping much that the two (JIS-SHK) are planning to continue what has been made and set up in the TWTWB location. The love between them hopefully bloom after they have been apart after the shooting.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! :-h :) @chichi, so glad u are back.!! Yeah,i also miss @hclover,@crazywindblower,@kisseye,@Leezsa,@ulap,@shey143.. 8-> :) ..

Our lovely Jis his new drama {it's OK,that's Love} in August will be on screen..So exciting,and can't wait with his drama..!! :\"> 8-> X_X

@chichi, @restudewi, it's nice to see you chinggus here again :)  This thread is slowing down due to lack of news from SHK and JIS, but hopefully there will be more news from both of them soon.  There should be plenty of updates on JIS coming soon because of his Taiwan fan meeting and filming for his new drama is starting in a couple of weeks.  SHK is in ninja mode again :(  Filming for "MPL" is in top secret mode although some lucky fans did get to see her at the filming set and even got to talk to her on the phone, but picture taking was prohibited.  The fan who saw her said "words can't be used to describe her beauty" and the fan who got to talk to her on the phone kept on saying how nice and gracious she was :)

New video of JIS' Winix CF:

Making of CF:

Hello The pix ^Online post is so cute . (Did I write the right name, cuz I can't copy ur username ). I remembered  pix's owner draw the 1st one last year and she said "A tribute to the handsome oppa in red pants" :)Oh Soo's red pant was always the hot discussion that days. It made me lol so hard with one of the post related to his signature red pants. Re-post for anyone doesn't read it. 
g0lyssmn855onsiqyfhd_zps9082efb0.jpg
I don't remember the original source so I will credit to the source I just found it ( www.dot.vingle.dot.net )

So glad to see our dear ^hclover comes back. I'm just thinking if she still disappear then I will try the way we used to do to get her attention *cough* ."your username+69 , 97:))   or whatever numbers we pick " sorry, hclover ^:)^ but you're backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so I don't need to do it , hehe. It was surprised everyone still remember Stephen Chow & Ng Man Tat >:D< , they're forever my idols and this combo is legend. I miss you @chichi, where have you been ? this thread is so quiet recently so we don't wanna see anyone abandon ship. Don't leave us, please. 

IisP said:

I just heard scary rumor around netizen that go so young are cheating coz she was caught hand in hand with another guy, rumor said that jang dong gun is gay and in relationship with hb. So his wife is seeing another man. And this was the reason why hb split up with shk. Ah doesnt make sense i think :!! X_X :-w [-X

hclover96

said: @chichi, @restudewi, it's nice to see you chinggus here again

:)

This thread is slowing down due to lack of news from SHK and JIS, but hopefully there will be more news from both of them soon.  There should be plenty of updates on JIS coming soon because of his Taiwan fan meeting and filming for his new drama is starting in a couple of weeks. 

SHK is in ninja mode again :(

Filming for "MPL" is in top secret mode although some lucky fans did get to see her at the filming set and even got to talk to her on the phone, but picture taking was prohibited.  The fan who saw her said "words can't be used to describe her beauty" and the fan who got to talk to her on the phone kept on saying how nice and gracious she was

:)