[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! Annyoung hasaeyo,to my all O2 chinggus family :x :-h..@hclover,thanks for sharing Jis Shk 's pics, Wow,! Jis looking so jealousy ;;):D, don knoe what's he thought something about at that moment.?? :-/ :-? ;;)

@On'Life,your photo profile so cutie, so funny.. i like Jis Shk's pics that u posted..love both of then so much.!! :x 8->

Hi,!!@ulap,so happy to see u back..!! welcome.. >:D< :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :) @hclover,is it our lovely Jis had started to film his new drama (it's OK,that's Love)..already..?? :-/

Guest Jocelyn Chow

I wonder is it didn't heard any others dispatch,news,or pics, while they on set.(just like the drama Twtwb..??? :-/ :-? ;;). )Ha..lohhh, @everythingnothing,so nice u came back..?? :x >:D<

I also miss my others dearest chinggus family @crazywindblower,@kisseye,@restudewi,@zuizui,@ji08,@Chichi,@Love Cartier,@Kyoju, and others I don mentioned it..miss u all,plss come back..!! >:D< :x 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

I was saw Shk net,her filmed MPL will be on air on Sept..!! It's will be lately one month than Jis's drama..!! :> :x 8->

Guest sunghye24

hi guys!! im glad that you keep this ship alive :) thank for sharing all the latest pics of them.i miss them so much...god bless to all of my dear chinggus :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Today i was saw SHK net,a senior Mieyan said according to a tweet last nite, MPL filming is in the final stage, not exactly sure they was wrapped up already,but the company said to be finished around the end of April on schedule.. Thanks to senior Mieyan for sharing update news.. :x 8-> ;;) hopefully can see another new melodrama from our lovely Shk..!! [-O< 8-> :x

It seems like JIS and SHK would both be very busy in the coming months.  JIS will be busy with filming IOTL and it seems like SHK has decided to star in another Chinese movie, "I Am Queen".  Still waiting for confirmation on that, but there has been more and more news about it so it's most likely to be true.  Filming would start in May and the movie would be released in November of this year.  She is also confirmed to attend the Cannes International Film Festival around the middle of May for her movie, The Crossing.

According to my estimation, they should both be done with their respective drama and movie by September at the latest.  According to JIS' interviews and fan meetings, his next project should be a movie.  It seems like he has decided on the movie already so he'll probably be busy for the rest of this year.  I hope Kyo would take a rest after filming "I Am Queen" and just do promotions for her 3 movies that would be released later this year.  I really, really wish for them to collaborate again next year [-O<.  Preferably in a drama where they would have plenty of eye contact this time  :P:D