[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! @hclover,thanks u sooo much for sharing "The Crossing"pics,our lovely Songhyekyo sooo glorious,so charming,so attractive and so beautiful.!! @hclover,u so awesome..!! :-bd :) 8-> Btw i heard the other Shk net, that Shk will be taking another new drama after her finished the movie Mpl, it's that true..?? :-/ :) ;;)

Hi! Hi! Hi! Chinggus,

Thanks for the updates, those mean a lot to me, especially digging out all sweet memories of 02 couple, and those pics of the two: SHK and JIS, esp those posted by @insung43hyekyo, though they were in two different spots, I just can say "wow, they are meant to be". I am sure people who see them say the same I do. As far I can analyze from all your posts, the news on this couple is leading to suspicious thing, what more suspicious is all updates on their dating history EVEN all activities involving them and their love interest partners on their dramas are well covered up. That s weird.

I saw names familiar, welcome old fellows: @ulap, @yonnaoh, though I havent seen @wbhkis @crazywindblower,@jio8, @shey, @kisseye for ages. And those who keep updating and post awesome infos and comments: @hclover, @jocelynchow, @insung, @onlife, @merx... @ohsooyoung, and many others.
@zuizui, let's build another ship: NMT and SC hehehe...

Guest shey428

Anyoung chinggus! I missed you alot!

I hate that i cant post a pic. :(

Can anyone post here that Our lovely Dovey and texting? (Well, in our delusional world atleast)

Saw the pics in there individual thread.

I immediately thought it as they're updating each other. Lol! This couple really makes me crazy!

Anyway, thank you in advance and fighting! Aja aja! :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..Hi..!! My dearest O2 chinggus family @shey428,@Chichi,@insung143hyekyo,i awesome miss u all,I'm so happy and finally u all come back.. :x 8-> >:D< :)>-

Btw so nice to see u @ohsooyoung.. :x >:D< hopes u can post many update news,dispatch,pics and more more from our lovely Jis Shk.. :x >:D<

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!@hclover, I like those pics that u posted the texting of each other for O2 lover couples,.I wonder if..if..could be happen for them to connect each other that moment..!! :) :-? ;;):P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Cont..,@On'Life..,,thanks u so much for sharing so much more Jis Shk (Twtwb) pics,really miss them,hopes both of them will be made another news drama..!!@insung143hyekyo,u are awesome that u made Jis Shk joined in one pics on nice black gain and western style clothes..they so perfect matching couples.. :x =D> 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Tonight i watched the entertainment news from HK,they showed that the.movie teams(The Crossing)In Beijing,China..the actor WSM who was acted as husband forward to Shk, he said Shk so beautiful,smart, she so professional,and hard working.. he said he very proud of Shk can speak chinese mandarin very well on set.. :x 8-> ;;)

Hi, everyone! It's been a while but i do visit this thread every day. It's good to know that we are all (not quite ha!) back and that this thread is moving once again  :D =D> :))

@chichi, thanks for mentioning me :) Great to have you back and so with @ulap, @shey428, @insung143hyekyo (those photos make me miss them all the more), and @ohsooyong.

@onlife, @Jocelyn_Chow, @hclover96, @rubylia, and @meryxsi, thank you for your tireless effort in updating us especially on those days when everyone else seems silent :)  Keep on!!

Guest shey428

Sorry, been away for too long. But im always silently lurking.. Hihi

Thanks to you guys you always keep our thread going.

And especially to @hclover96‌ !

Kamsahamnida chingguyah!

I hope i could give somw tasty new news about O2. But all i have is my delusional mind. Lol!