[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h @insung143hyekyo‌,what did u mean,that about Shk.?? :-/ ;;) is it Shk meet somebody with secretly..??or maybe her lover partner..?? :-? :-/ ;;):P

Guest yonnaoh

oh my goodness SHK is sooo pretty! :x she is really a goddess of beauty , I love the black long gown and In Sung has a new look, growing some facial hair? :D still look so handsome ..love their pix.. thanks for sharing... :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!@On'Life..thanks so much for sharing the Cotton candy kiss pics of Jis Shk..{miss them so much}…… :\"> X_X 8->

Anyoung,@hclover,our lovely Jis's new parkland pics,he so handsome and smart..and the others update pics..thanks for sharing.. :x 8-> but btw jis's hair looks a bit longer,in my thought these is for him to keep for filmed drama "it's OK,that's love",may be he was started to film the drama already,is it..?! :) ;;) 8->

Guest shey428

Whoahh.. My daddy long legs... :x :\">

That pic with LKS! I love his candid look! His arms can accommodate 4!! Lol! Wander what other parts of his body thats long! Lmao! (For adults only, Forgive me)

@hclover96‌ we owe you big time. Kumapsumnida chingguyah. :)

Guest o2fanatics

after i saw the pics of song hye kyo during the presscon of the crossing even in the red carpet she is so comfortable with his leading man ......................so curious why is it during TWTWB she so awkward with jo in sung.......my delusional mind says maybe they have a crush for each other.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Anyoung everybody my dearest chinggus,our lovely Shk such got a kindness heart, UAA actors Shk,Kimdongwon,and the others,they sent a relief goods to the victims missing of the Sewol..! :x [-O< 8-> hopes all my dearest O2 chinggus and the families of Sewol must be stay safety, stay healthy,stay happiness always..!! [-O< :):)>-

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!@hclover,thanks u for sharing the Twtwb,the first pics(Jis Shk)that i never seem this pics before.. :) 8->both of them so handsome and beautiful..!! 8-> :\">

@meryxsi,our lovely Jis looks like so seriously talked with somebody.. don't know who he was talked to..?? :-/ 8-> :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

OOooh,!! I see,Jis was in His brother 's cafe house..!! he..he.. ;;):P:D ..in my delusional mind come again, I'm a little bit glad that our lovely Jis,he won go any places for fun, just came to help His brother..!! ;;) 8-> so kind of brother hood.. :x 8->

hi hclover! thank you for the wonderful and beautiful photos. i am now again back to O2 shipping (for the meantime)! I am now watching winter love and other songs from twtwb. I couldn't help but remember their beautiful chemistry,
Hi everyone! i hope you are doing fine. hi jocelyn chow, meryxsi, on life. :)