[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x Hi,! @On'Life..,and my dearest chinggus family, hopes all O2 chinggus fine well,pls don't let O2 couples soooo lonely..!! :(:((.. where are everybody been.??? :-/ :-? ;;) ..I know everybody got personal busy,housework,study,jobs busy,and busy on dates.. :x ;;)..meee too busy on works and korean drama {(i watched these ""hundred years of inheritance""..these drama's story also very niceee...these what's i wanted to share to my dearest chinggus..)}.. :x 8-> :P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! Anyoung hasaeyo, :x :-h ;;).,how are my dearest chinggus been,??hopes all of my dearest O2 chinggus everyday fine well,healthy,safety,happiness,beautif. :x >:D< :-bd

Our lovely Joinsung another 4days will be going to Taiwan Fan Meeting, so exciting,so happy he going there,.I wondering what's his fashion style he wear..??

Heyyy.!! Pls come back my dearest. O2 chinggus,?? soooo misss u all.. :x >:D< 8-> >:/

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x 8-> Hi..! Anyoung Hasaeyo everybody to my all my dearest O2 chinggus, so so miss u all,and have a great great weekend Sunday..thanks so much @hclover posted our lovely Jis in the Innchun airport and TWTWB ost mv, and the fan meeting in Taiwan.. :-* 8-> ;;) :-bd..Jo in sung he good looking,so handsome,his hair becomes long hair looks like so attractive..!! :\"> 8->..I wondering what's he said in that entertainer was asked,.??hopes my dearest @hclover can translate what's they said..! ;;) :x

Btw thanks u so much to my dearest @meryxsi,for sharing the TWTWB pics..i. really miss both of them so much.. 8-> :x 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..!! with my best wishes to my dearest O2 chinggus, stay healthy,stay safety,always beautiful,happiness and hard work..!! :x :-bd..

Our lovely Shk she had been in Beijing,China on 15/4 and be attending 16/4 the fan conference regarding the movie "The Crossing".. :x ;;) 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Btw thanks @On'Life,@meryxsi..,(xie..xie..ni..men.)thank u all so much for sharing the bst video TWTWB and great pics Taiwan from handsome His..! 8-> :):)>-